Status: This story is pretty much permanantly on hiatus. I've just lost any and all inspiration. Sorry

A Story With a Very Dumb Title...

Lor's POV

The Disney studio was insane. It was buildings of sound stages, each with a small logo for whichever show was filmed there. The main building was filled with rushing people that I’d never seen before in my life. I expected that actually. We met a man in a business suit in one of the offices.

“Hello, I’m Jim. I will be the Disney Representative for Insanity, so I expect we shall get to know each other well. We know that since you are new to the disney family, this will be a little awkward. But we want you to feel welcome. I invited some of the Disney stars to show you around. The guys should be here soon.”

I looked at my friends, Elizabeth was mouthing the words to a song, and Mae was slowly walking towards a small display table.

“DON’T TOUCH THAT!” Jim yelled.

Mae withdrew her hand from the Emmy that sat, gleaming, on the table.

There was a knock on the door.

“Come on in!” Jim hollered. He yells a lot.

The door opened to show me that none other then the Jonas Brothers. I made a gagging face and Elizabeth snorted at it. The Jonas Brothers walked in like they owned the place. The look on their face was supposed to be welcoming, I think.

“Hello, I’m Nick,” said Nick.

“I’m Joe.” Said Joe.

“And I’m Kevin,” said, well take a guess!

Elizabeth took the lead and introduced herself first, “I’m Elizabeth,”

Mae bounced over to stand next to her, “I’m Mae.”

I looked at them blankly for a moment, “I’m Lorraine Margaret Miranda Genevieve Winston Gerald. Please address me by my full name.”

My friends burst into giggles, I hate giggling. The boys blinked stupidly.

“Uhmm…Ok. It’s nice to meet you. We’re going to show you guys around the studio, and then take you to costume fittings. So why don’t we split up into pairs? I have a feeling you won’t get much accomplished if you’re together.” Kevin said, watching Elizabeth and Mae fight to catch their breath.

“You’re probably…right.” Elizabeth stood up straight and skipped to his side, “I call dibs on Kevin!”

Me and Mae stared at each other for a second and then she walked to Nick’s side. I stood in front of Joe, “That was easy. Let’s go.”

Me and Joe walked out the hall into the main Lobby, I lost sight of my friends.

“So, this is the office building, you’ll probably come in here once a year.” Joe spoke, catching my attention.

“Hmm.” This is already boring.

We walked outside, with him pointing towards all the buildings and being no more help than any of the signs.

“Yeah, this is really boring.” I said, looking at the group wizzing by me on a golf cart. I could swear that they were…naw, can’t be.

“I agree.” I walked on in silence. I have nothing in common with this guy, so what the hell am I supposed to say. He solved the problem for me.

“You’re show is pretty cool.” He said. I raised my eyebrow.

“You’ve seen it?” It wasn’t exactly what you’d expect a goody two shoes Jonas to watch.

“Me and my brothers all have. I think Sam is my favorite.”

“You’re only saying the because I play Sam.” I said, I know people, they are kiss-ups.

“No, she’s really nice.

“She’s supposed to be the most likable. When we wrote the script we wanted people to like her but be able to connect with Michelle and Lacey.”

“You write your own scripts?” He asked.

“We did, but now we have writers. They still base everything off our ideas though.”

“Is it hard, giving up total control of your show?”

I shrugged, “Not really. None of us had total control because we all had different ideas. It’s going to be easier now, actually.”

We reached the costume building. I noticed the Elizabeth’s trunk was sitting, discarded, right inside the door.

I had lied, we were all really worried about giving up our show. But we hoped it be worth it.

Elizabeth and Kevin walked in, right after us. Elizabeth was talking into her phone and talking to Kevin at the same time. The resulting conversation was quite funny.

“Hi, I’m Kevin.” Kevin said, shaking my hand.

I nodded and looked at Elizabeth, “Who’s she talking to?” I asked.

He shrugged, “I don’t know, but it has something to do with Germany and Tokyo.”

I smiled, “Tokio Hotel is a German band. What about them?”

Elizabeth suddenly hung up her phone and tackled me, “We have to go shopping later!” She yelled into my ear.

“Why?” I asked. She just smiled and shook her head. “Lizzie! Tell me why!”

Her grin turned into a glare, “Oh you asked for it!”

She jumped onto my back, successfully knocking me to the ground, and somehow she got off before she fell. So now I was on my back and she was still standing.

“You’re so fat!” I teased.

“At least I have a microscopic amount of grace.” She laughed. Ugh, where is Mae?
♠ ♠ ♠
O.k. this is kinda a filler since I suck at writing Lor's POv and I had to set up the next chapter.