Status: This story is pretty much permanantly on hiatus. I've just lost any and all inspiration. Sorry

A Story With a Very Dumb Title...

Mae's POV

The costume room, how do you describe it? How about amazing? There were three small walls that jutted out, divided the back half of the room into three sections. In each section was a wardrobe designed only for that girl. My eyes widened when I saw the wall on our right, wigs wigs wigs. Who owns so many wigs?

“This is, wow.” Elizabeth said.

I snorted, they say that on t.v. all the time.

“Yeah, it is. Whatever wow is anyways.” Lor agreed.

Mary swept us into the section that was meant for us, “Pick an outfit, go try it on, then come and show me.”

Oh snap, how on earth were we supposed to pick one of these? So much stuff. But then I grimaced, almost everything I was trying on today was pink. Too much pink. *twitch twitch.*

Three hours of pink clothing later, I was finally able to change back into my normal clothes. Lor was waiting for me and Elizabeth, stupid fast changer.

Elizabeth finished changing and announced, “Now off to the mall!!!”

“When did we decide this?” I asked, I honestly couldn’t remember talking about the mall, ever.

“Earlier, come on.” Lor grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room. Did we talk about it before or after we met the Jonas Brothers? Ugggggggh, I can’t remember!

When we got to the gates of the studio, where Lor’s mom was waiting, (she and Elizabeth’s moms were both taking care of us in L.A.) we saw the brothers we had met earlier talking to a bunch of disney fan girls.

“Excuse me,” I heard somebody excuse himself, “Lor? Can I talk to you?” Lor shrugged at the Jonas and let him take her a few steps away from us out of earshot.

Joe Jonas said something to her, and her eyebrows shot up, but her face fell into an emotionless state. She said maybe three words before returning to us.

“What did he say?” I asked when we got in the car.

Lor asked her mom to take us to the mall (she said yes!) and then answered, “He asked me out.”

Me and Elizabeth couldn’t hold in our laughter. Lor and Joe Jonas! OMG it makes my sides hurt just thinking about it. He would go insane if he spent much time with her. We both did.

“What did you say?” Elizabeth asked, trying to catch her breath and hold in the last few giggles.

“I told him I had a boyfriend.”

My head popped up, “But you don’t?”

“Does he know that? No he does not!” Lor argued.

When we got to the mall Lor had to use the restroom, Elizabeth pulled me aside.

“Here’s the plan, we need to get Lor a nice outfit for a date. Tomorrow we are going to “meet” Tokio Hotel for Dinner and then we are all going to ditch and leave Lor and Bill. Ok?”

“THE BET!” I yelled once I understood. Elizabeth hushed me.

“Yeah. And if they aren’t together before Tokio Hotel leaves at the end of the week then you lose. Obviously I’m on your side, and the G’s will be trying to make it last longer then a week. Georg will…I don’t know what he’ll do actually. So we have to make tomorrow night go well.”

“Where are we going tomorrow night?” Lor asked.

“Out, in celebration!” I lied.

“So come on! SHOPPING!” Elizabeth ran towards the first store, Hot Topic.

“Look! Ties!” I yelled, running for the display of ties, which one should I get? Red? Black? Black and white? Ohh, zebra print!

When I looked over Elizabeth was tossing something over a changing room door that I’m guessing Lor was in.

I skipped over, holding five different ties.

“Which one is better?” I asked, holding them up in her face. She blinked and took a step back.

“Uh…the red one?”

“OK!”

Lor’s head peeked out from behind the curtain that covered the fitting room, “Where would I ever wear this!” She asked, biting her lip.

“To dinner tomorrow!” I shrieked, slipping the red tie over my neck. Lor nodded in approval and stepped out of the room.

She was wearing a black dress. It had inch-or-so shoulder strap and was solid black. The skirt was made out of a Black gauze and had many shreds in it. The bodice tied up the side and was silver.

“Do you like it?” Elizabeth asked, smiling widely.

“I guess. But I don’t think we should get it. Let’s go look somewhere else. I think we could find something better.”

Elizabeth sighed and pushed Lor back into the room, “FINE!”

We were walking down the hallway to the next store when I saw them.

“Hey isn’t that…” I shut up before Lor saw them. Too late.

“OH EM GEE!” Lor squeeled, running back towards the band, “Hi!”

Bill’s smile grew, “Hey, Lor!”

Great, we just met Tokio Hotel at a mall, and if we weren’t careful then Lor and Bill would find out about our plans. That reminds me, Tom doesn’t know about it either.

“How…nice…to see you again.” Elizabeth said. Lor and I smiled from ear-to-ear.

“YOU SHOULD COME SHOPPING WITH US!” Lor and Bill yelled pointing at each other. They both then fell into a fit of giggles.

“You do realize that looks more than gay,” I laughed, pointing at the boy that was on the floor giggling with Lor.

They straightened up and grinned, started walking towards the next store, which they had selected.

I started skipping after them, grinning like a fan girl.

“Why aren’t you acting all girly and stupid?” I heard Tom ask.

Elizabeth answered, “I DO NOT fan girl. Over anything.”

And about ten seconds later a most fan girlish shriek escaped Elizabeth’s mouth. Before I could stop her she was across the hall and talking to two dudes with blonde and brown hair.

“Am I as annoying when I do that?” I asked Lor.

She nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
I cut it short because it was bugging me. This chapter just refused to get out of my head and onto my computer. I apologize.

And I give you one guess as to who ELizabeth is talking to.