Status: This story is pretty much permanantly on hiatus. I've just lost any and all inspiration. Sorry

A Story With a Very Dumb Title...

Strify's POV

“Are we lost?” Kiro asked, bouncing down the hallway while I walked. I looked around at the stores.

“Uhm…No, of course not! We are supposed to meet Romeo and Yu outside Hot Topic, which is just down the hall.”

“Yeah, that hall,” Shin spoke up, pointing behind us.

“I know where I am going!” I sighed. There was no way I would get lost in the mall! It’s true I’d never been here, but I know malls!

“Strify, we are going the wrong way!” Kiro mumbled.

Shin just rolled his eyes and walked to a map down a side hall. I heard a shreik and prepared to run from a mob, but only one girl landed in front of us.

“Hi!” She said. I laughed.

“Hello.”

Kiro waved.

“I’m Elizabeth.” She stuck out her hand.

I shook her hand, “Strify.”

“I am Kiro.”

“I know who you are,” she smiled, holding up her hand on which Cinema Bizarre was scribbled in what looked like a pen.

“Fan?” Kiro asked.

Her grin grew even more, “My friend and I have this on going debate about your’s and Tokio Hotel’s Awesomeness.” A red head appeared at Elizabeth’s side.

“Who are they?” she asked.

Elizabeth’s jaw dropped and she gasped in a very theatrical way, “CINEMA!!”

The second girl immediately understood, “Oooooh.”

A 3rd girl, along with four boys, walked our way. How many people are in this group?!?

Elizabeth rolled her eyes at one of the boys, who looked to be pouting. His hair was up in cornrows.

“This is Mae,” the second girl, “Lor,” the third girl, “and Bill, Tom, Gustav and Georg,” the boys.

Tom was the one sulking.

“You bruised his ego,” Gustav teased, patting Tom on the shoulder in mock sympathy. Elizabeth made a baby face.

“I is sorry Tom!!”

Mae stared at us for a minute, “How do you get your hair to stand up like that?” she asked, looking over my shoulder at Shin, who was returning from the map. He shrugged.

“Hot Topic is that way,” He said, pointing down the hall to the left.

“We were just there!” Elizabeth exclaimed.

The boys were standing about ten feet away, just watching, except for Tom.

“Do you want to come shopping with us?” I asked. I liked these girls, I don’t know why.

Elizabeth grinned and linked her arm with mine, “Let’s go!” Mae grabbed my other arm.

So I ended up skipping to hot topic with two girls I’d just met.

When we got to the store Elizabeth shoved Lor and the other boys, who I learned are from the band Tokio Hotel, out of the store. Mae and Georg glared at each other in a joking way, at least I think it was joking.

“What are you guys looking for?” Mae asked, her eyes darting towards the rack of ties.

“Two people, named Romeo and Yu.”

~*~*~THE NEXT NIGHT~*~*~*~

“Where are we going for dinner?” Lor asked, again. Mae giggled and Elizabeth rolled her eyes. They had recruited me and Kiro to help them with their plan to set their friend up with Bill.

“Just…out. Now shut up.” Elizabeth sighed.

We have spent the last two days with the girls, and are quickly becoming friends. I’m just too lazy to tell you all about it.

When we got to the restaurant Me and Kiro put on fake mustaches, and snuck around back to sit at a different table. Elizabeth rolled her eyes.

LOR’S POV

Elizabeth and Mae led us into some fancy boring restaurant I’ve never heard of.

Why do we even need to ‘celebrate’? That’s all we’ve been doing since we found out.

“Hey, Our reservations are under Kaulitz?”

I looked at her suspiciously, ok what it going on!

“What is going on!” What? I like to speak my mind!

I sat down, at the table, alongside my grinning friends. About 5 minutes later a tall bony dude with fluffy black hair sat next to me.

“I do believe you’re stalking us.” I said.

Bill grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
The length saddens me. But I have been so busy with rehearsals (that's over now) and headaches (long story) that I have had no time to write.

I did the best i could. The dinner in the next chapter, AND THIS TIME I ACTUALLY HAVE IDEAS!!