Well I Know I'm Not Alright

The One I Want

It was a little after ten. Me, Maegan, and Elaina were sitting on the couch watching some comedy. Little Joey was put to bed for the night. We were sitting in Maegan's new house. It was huge! The boys made it to the big bucks, and getting money out of their ass. Now we were living like true rock stars.

The girls and I were laughing as we told our stories about the guys. It was funny how we still made the time to have our girl nights since we were all so busy. Maegan was a stay at home mom and getting ready to start her own clothing line. Elaina was opening her new bakery in Oakland. Me and Mike just opened our resturant. So we all had no time to do anything.

We went on about how the boys can be assholes, and how good they were in bed, and all of that shit. "Tre is so good in bed. He just never seems to fail." Elaina said. We all giggled.

"There was this one time when Tre came home from tour and when we were doing it I got so loud that the people next door to us started to punch the wall telling us to knock it off." We all started to laugh at Elaina.

"I remember the first time Mike gave me an orgasamn. Oh my god! I couldn't feel my toes." I said. Maegan smiled as she remembered.

"Yeah. Don't let Billie fool you with his height. He's pretty big." We all started to laugh at once.

Soon after we all started to get tired. Elaina went to the guest room and feel asleep. Me and Maegan stayed up a little longer. I sighed as the show went to commercail. I looked over at Maegan who was smiling. "What are you smiling at?" I asked.

"Well, I didn't want to tell just you, but since you asked I might as well."

Maegan suddenly put her left hand out showing me the rock on her finger. It was beautiful! I looked up at Maegan who started to smile even bigger. "He asked me the night before he left for the tour."

"Oh my god! Maegan! Congrgulations!" I said. I gave her a huge hug, and kissed her forehead.

I woke up to Elaina screaming in the kitchen the next morning. I moaned and looked at the clock next to the bed. It was about nine thirty. I sighed and got up.

As I walked into the kitchen Elaina was givjng Maegan a hug. I knew right away that she had found out about Maegan being engaged.

We all ended up going out to eat that morning. Joey was playing with his food as usual. Maegan shock her head. "Like father like son." She said.

"So, any idea's on a dress yet?" I asked.

"Not really. I was thinking about doing a beach wedding towards the end of summer."

"That's really nice." Elaina said.

"Yep. It was really Billie's idea."
♠ ♠ ♠
I might end it soon. What do you guys think? Should I?