Status: Slowly Active.

Traitor in a Second

We've Got A Big, Big Mess on Our Hands Now

Stop thinking I internally scolded myself. All morning I have spent lying on my bed doing nothing but thinking, but could you really blame me? Things were getting so ridiculous!

What was happening to all of my friends? Since last week it has been nothing but pure chaos within the bunch. Caleb is coming over soon; maybe I could drill him about it. Though Jonathan would probably be easier to crack, howev-

My thoughts thankfully were interrupted by the doorbell’s shrill ring.

“Come in you loser,” I shouted from my spot upstairs on my bed, loud enough to where Caleb could hear me.

Mot two seconds later my cell phone vibrated at my side alerting me of a new text.

I would but it’s locked –Caleb

With a roll of my eyes and a quick huff of air I pushed my unwilling body up from its position and ran downstairs only to be met by a smirking Caleb Turman.

“You are such a liar! God frowns upon people like you, you know.” I said to him, crossing my arms over my chest and trying to look upset. It really wasn’t that hard considering the voice inside my head yelling at me.

“Same with sloths that won’t answer the door for their boyfri- toys” Caleb walked towards my body unwrapping my arms that were still tightly locked in front of my chest now joined by a pout and snaking his arms around my hips for a low handed hug.

“Save it for the bedroom,” I giggled as his hand slid into my back pocket. I quickly pulled away from him and ran upstairs him not too far behind.

“So what’s with your change of setting? Isn’t it your words I’m quoting when I say, ‘never at one another’s house’?” I’m almost certain this was meant as a joke but his voice gave away a hint of curiosity. In all honesty it was a very good question. Why did I change my mind? To add to that, that giggling, where did I pull that from?

My rambling brain was again interrupted as a pair of lips fell onto my shoulder and two big and warm hands squeezed my hipbones.

“You are being awfully quiet today, I was just joking about the house comment so don’t freak. I like this a lot better.” He said his tongue lolling out every couple words to lap at the skin of my neck. As he finished his statement I felt his tongue lick the shell of my ear, and there I was lost.

Quickly, I turned in his arms and kissed him square on the lips only to get in a battle for dominance through our tongues. It was getting so difficult for me to control myself around Caleb, alone or with our friends
I could feel my stomach beginning to knot as Caleb pushed me onto my bed and slowly, teasingly crawled on top of me.

Next thing I know, there goes a shirt and another, jeans and then a skirt. In a matter of seconds I sat in front of Caleb covered by only a skimpy pair of panties and a bra. Caleb’s hands begin to trail up my back and just as his hands hit the latches of my bra a noise resounded.

“What was that?” I asked.

“I didn’t hear anything.” His hands fiddled around with my bra for a couple more seconds before it joined all of the clothes that we had thrown on the floor.

Ignoring what my head was saying I allowed myself to be absorbed into Caleb and his lips once again, he was ever so enticing as he let his hands stray from my nipples and run down to the lace of my boy shorts.

“These need to go,” Caleb said disconnecting his lips from mine.

“No, they need to stay right the hell where they are,” Came an all to familiar voice from my bedroom doorway
♠ ♠ ♠
i can write a lot more now that i have a week off.