If It's You And Me Forever

A Surprise For Lynn

Lynn is now 7 months pregnant!
I was in the hospital for three more days because the doctors wanted to make sure I knew how to cheek my blood sugar and all that stuff, I was just so glad that our baby was fine.
Nick was so sweet, he never left my side and stayed with me every night at the hospital. He really is the love of my life.
A week after I came home Nick knew I was going crazy just laying around the house all day so he decided he would take me on a romantic date, or at least that is what I thought.
“Nicky can you come tie my dress for me baby?’ I yelled from our bathroom.
“Sure sweetie” Nick said smiling walking in the bathroom.
He tied my dress and wrapped his strong arms around my now huge stomach.
“You look beautiful baby girl” Nick said resting his head on my shoulder.
I turned around in his arms and smiled “Thanks baby”
Nick smiled and kissed me sweetly while rubbing my stomach.
“How’s your blood sugar baby girl?’ Nick asked looking worried.
I rubbed his cheek sweetly “It’s fine Nicky I just cheek it before I started getting dressed”
Nick kissed my forehead “You are doing so good only two more months baby girl”
I smiled “Thank you baby, lets finished getting dressed so we can go on our date”
Nick laughed and nodded his head.
After we were dressed we left in Nick brand new truck.
“So where are we going baby?” I asked rubbing my stomach trying to clam down the baby who was kicking away.
Nick saw that the baby was making me uncomfortable so he reached over and sweetly rubbed my stomach “It’s a surprise baby girl”
I smiled and relaxed in my seat because the baby had stopped kicking so hard.
“You know Honey, she is going to be a daddy’s girl” I smiled rubbing his hand that was on my stomach.
Nick blushed “You think so Sweetie?’
“I do because when you put your hand on my stomach she stops kicking, she already knows who her daddy is”
Nick smiled “I can’t wait to met her”
“I can’t either baby boy” I said smiling seeing how happy he was about being a daddy.
Nick laughed “No one in my family can believe we are having a girl Beautiful”
“I know to be honest I can’t either Nicky” I said amazed. We all know that the Jonas men are known for producing boys.
A few minutes later we reached our distention.
“What are we doing on the set of Jonas Nicky?’ I asked confused.
Nick winked “You will see Beautiful”
Nick came around and helped me out of the truck.
We walked hand and hand into the studio smiling.
“SURPRISE!” I heard a crowed of people yell.
I looked around to see all of Nick’s and I family and friends with baby decorations everywhere.
“Nicky is this my baby shower?’ I asked getting teary eyed.
Nick kissed the side of my head “Sure is Baby Girl, sorry we had to have it here but I wanted to make sure your baby shower wasn't‘t messed up from unexpected guess”
“No Honey its fine, was this your idea?’ I asked smiling.
“Well mom helped me of course but yes” Nick said smiling.
I kissed him sweetly as a huge thank you.
When my baby shower was over Nick and I walked around thank all our guest for coming and for the amazing gifts they gave us for our little girl.
**Later That Night**
I yawed sleepy as I pulled my pj’s over my head.
Nick smiled as he brushed his teeth “You sleepy baby girl?’
“Yeah just a little baby but the baby shower was amazing thank you so much” I said kissing his bare shoulder and wrapping my arms around his waist.
“Anything to see you happy and healthy baby girl” Nick said turning around and kissing me sweetly. We finished getting ready for bed then went to lay down.
“I was thinking Nicky what are we going to name our baby girl? I know we have two months but she will be before we know it” I said laying down gently.
Nick laid down beside me and wrapped his arm around me “I am not sure yet honey! Have you thought of what her last name will be?”
I smiled and said proudly “Jonas of course”
Nick looked shocked “Really baby girl? Are you sure?”
I smiled “Of course baby! I want her to have her fathers last name plus this way we won’t have to change it when we get married”
“We will get married one day Baby Girl I promise I just want to ask you when the time is right” Nick said sweetly.
I giggled “Trust me Nicky I am not worried I know you will make it very special!”
Nick smiled and started to kiss me sweetly.
The rest of the night Nick and I talked about baby names that we liked and finally decided on one that we both loved. We also decided that we would wait and tell everyone her name once she was born.
“You should get some sleep baby girl?’ Nick said sweetly when he saw I was falling asleep.
“Ok goodnight Nicky I love you” I said tiredly as I kissed his bare chest goodnight.
Nick smiled and kissed my head “Goodnight beautiful I love you more!”
♠ ♠ ♠
SO SORRY I Haven't Updated In Forever, I Have Been So Busy Making Sure I Would Graduate This Month And I Will Yay=D!!!!!

Hope Everyone Like This Chapter, The Baby Is Coming Soon=D!!!!

Much Love, Christina(aka Lynn=D!)