I'm Lost in Confusion

Surprise

Christmas past , and New Years is gone. Time has gone by so fast. Its crazy, it still feels like its November to me. It’s the end of January, and I’ve been very busy with work, and everything that comes between it. I was home by myself. Brian and his posse decide to work on the new album that’s coming out soon, I guess. I sat on the couch I looked over the pictures that covered my coffee table. Thanksgiving, zacky’s birthday, Christmas, and new years. What a end to the year. There defiantly was some good times. Zacky’s birthday was very eventful, and I have all the pictures to prove it. What great memories. I put them in books and set them aside. I was taking a break today. I feel like I needed it for some reason. Melly had gone back to where she “thinks” she belongs. But they will be back next week. There was a load knocking at my door.

Jenn: “ I thought were taking a break?

JR: “ well yeah for Christmas, this is not Christmas. it’s the end of January, and you know what that means.”

Jenn: “ No not really.”

Sofa: “ Its so your birthday next week. Were going to be filming, and havin a party.”

Jenn: “ oh that’s right, the birthday.”

JR: “ I want drama filled action, pulling sluts hair, crying cause you didn’t get your car, or some shit like that.”

Sofa: “ like sweet 16, more like sweet 23.”

Jenn: “ I don’t know if I want a birthday party like that.”

JR: “ that’s not up to you, sorry.”

Jenn: “ well im not doing that shit, have someone else do it.”

JR: “ You are so lame.”

Jenn: “ That’s the game I play, lame.”

JR: “ well I don’t want to see that shit that night, its your birthday and your gonna cry.”

Jenn: “ whatever.”

Sofa: “ well let you know where its at and what time.”

Jenn: “ You came here to tell me that.”

JR: “ No, were hungry too.”

Jenn: “Oh of course I forgot that I have to feed you guys too.”

Sofa: “ damn straight.”

Jenn: “ look I got to do something, like over there.” I pointed to a random spot.

JR: “ code for im a boring bitch.”

Jenn: “ we all know that.” I walked away

I picked up the phone and dialed.

Bam: “ Hello?”

I sighed

Jenn: “ can I talk with her?”

Bam: “ oh yeah I’ve got to go find her, how have you been, you get married yet? What’s his name again?”

Shit 20 questions

Jenn: “ Look I just want to talk with her.”

Bam: “ we cant talk like were friends anymore?”

Jenn: “ I just need a question answered.”

Bam: “ And only she can answer it?”

Jenn: “ yes.”

Some ruffling went on.

Melly: “ Yeah.”

Jenn: “ am I supposed to get him a wedding gift, are we supposed to do that? Im confused.”

Melly: “ uh well I guess if you want to, do you know if he’s going to get you one?”

Jenn: “ I don’t know, I guess ill get him something.”

Melly: “ its up to you, im coming out next week, I got some random text from jr, to bring the drama to you’re birthday party.”

Jenn: “ oh yeah, I guess so. That shouldn’t be hard. So is like a car to much for a wedding gift.”

Melly: “ well, not Brian, that might not be enough.”

Jenn:” well at least I know now. I’ve to go then.”

Melly: “ yeah see yah later.”

Well I guess I got to get a wedding gift. I Don’t know if I want this birthday party to happen, I don’t want unnecessary drama that doesn’t need to happen. I could give a shit if its good for ratings, or its my birthday. It doesn’t need to happen. For some reason I have a gut feeling that it wouldn’t turn out right.

Brian: “ that is one serious look you got going on.”

Jenn: “ very.”

Brian: “ what’s with the look?”

Jenn: “ Are we supposed to give each a wedding gift? Cause im totally confused if we are.”

Brian: “ that’s wasn’t what I was thinking , what you were thinking about…um well yeah. I already got yours. isn’t that a given hint.”

Jenn: “ I don’t know, its not like I’ve been married like 5 times before.”

Brian: “ Well yes we are.”

Jenn: “ ok”

Brian: “ you want yours now?”

Jenn: “ no, cause I don’t have yours, and I have to get yours.”

Brian: “ Just askin. You want a hint?”

Jenn: “ No, LA LA LA I CANT HEAR YOU!.” I plugged my ears.

Brian: “ YOU ALWAYS WANT A HINT.” he yelled

Jenn: “ NO! I STILL CANT HEAR YOU!!.” I shook my head.

Brian: “ whatever you’ll ask later.”

Jenn: “ nope I will not. But I’ve got to go do some stuff, and I have to leave.”

Brian: “ that’s not suspicious.”

Jenn: “ Its not… so I don’t know why your trippin. Check your self. I’ve got to go.”

I left, I was going to go get Brian’s wedding gift, but now that im thinking of it where I am I going to keep this thing, without him knowing. It will “accidentally” be found. I pulled out my phone, and pushed send.

Jimmy: “ OH MY GOD, you called me, wait I do the calling here.”

Click.

Ring.

Jenn: “ Hello?”

Jimmy: “ oh hey how are you?”

Jenn: “ im good jimmy, I need some help.”

Jimmy: “ are you drunk again, young lady we are going to have a talking here about this drinking.”

Jenn: “ no, its about Brian.”

Jimmy: “ are you abusing him?”

Jenn: “ wait….am I? wouldn’t you think he would be abusing me?”

Jimmy: “ no cause you don’t take that shit, if you are just be gentle.”

Jenn: “ can you be gentle when you abuse someone?”

Jimmy: “ A light hit, a light smack? I don’t know I don’t abuse, its wrong to do to animals.”

Jenn : yes, yes it is, listen im getting a car for Brian’s wedding gift, and I need somewhere to store it. I cant tell zacky cause he’ll say something, and matt, well he goes their all the time so he’ll see it.”

Jimmy: “ you can store it at my house, cause we’ll no one comes here.”

Jenn: “ that’s perfect, can you meet me at the dealership?”

Jimmy: “ yes I will be there in like two seconds.”

I sat there waiting for him to show up. I got a text from matt, that’s weird cause he doesn’t really text, he likes to talk more.

Matt: so we are having a b day bash for you?

Jenn: yes I guess so.

Matt: I was told to bring drama

Jenn: yeah , so get into a fight or something

Matt: ha that’s funny, is she going to be their?

Jenn: well yeah she still is my friend. I’ve got to go. Im getting Brian’s weddin gift

Matt: ok well ill call you.

That was a little odd for him. It’s not like him at all. I’ll have to bring that back up later. I got out of the car to meet jimmy.

Jimmy: “ wow secret spy.”

Jenn: “ what?”

Jimmy: “ your car is black, secret spy.”

Jenn: “ I think you pills.”

Jimmy: “ me too, so what did you get Brian?”

Jenn: “ this.”

I pointed to a Black 1962 Lincoln Continental. It was really nice. God I wanted one of these for a while. I have an idea what he’s going to say, “ oh this isn’t what I was expecting.” then it becomes mine. I’ll have him pick something out later. It works out.

Jimmy: “ oh its classy as hell.”

Jenn : “ old school.”

Jimmy : “ I think you should use it when you drive off when you “ married”.

Jenn : “ oh yes that gives me a good excuse. He wanted to use his bike.”

Jimmy : “ this is a classy wedding, not a whore show.”

Jenn : “ thank you jimmy you are so right. What was he thinking.”

Jimmy: “ that almost needs open handed slap to the face.”

I laughed at what he said.

Jenn: “ ok well I need to go do paper work for this thing and ill be out,”

About a hour later, of signing paper work it was final. Now Brian proudly owns a 1962 Lincoln Continental .

Jimmy: “ fuck that took for ever, I had to fight off ninjas, they were looking at this car, and I told them it was sold, and they didn’t believe me.”

Jenn : “ those assholes, lets go before they come back.

Jimmy : “ can I drive it home?”

Jenn: “ sure you can.”

I gave him the keys, and he took it home. Now I just need to hide the paper work. Ill have to find a good place. I pulled into the drive way, and noticed a white charger sitting in my spot. I parked on the curb.

Matt: “ oh hey.”

Jenn : “ sup homie”

Matt: “ whoa gangster are we?”

Jenn : “ sure?”

Matt: “ so what are we doing for your birthday?”

Jenn : “ I don’t really know, dinner here is good for me.”

Brian : “ oh yeah I forgot your birthday is like next week.”

Jenn: “ it’s a miracle that someone else besides you has a birthday.”

Matt: “ well JR and Sofa said that were going to some club, in down town, and there better be drama.”

Jenn: “ see I don’t know why there has to be drama, I don’t get it.”

Brian: “ it could be interesting.”

Jenn: “ really , wow ok so for your birthday ill bring the drama and see how you like it.”

Matt: “ what do you want for your birthday?”

Jenn : “ for Brian to be quiet and only speak when he’s told.”

Matt: “ OH! FUCK! YOU GOT TOLD!.”

Brian: “ I speak the words of a wise man.”

Jenn: “ A old wise man.”

Matt: “ god you got all the come backs now.”

Jenn: “ that’s my job son.”

Brian: “ where did you go?”

Jenn : “ met with jimmy.”

Brian: “ about?”

Jenn: “ whatever I want, why you trying to snoop into shit that you ain’t supposed to be in.”

Matt : “ shit your on a role, keep going this is so entertaining.”

Brian : “ not funny, dude, why cant I know, were you getting my gift.”

Jenn : “ No, I haven’t seen jimmy and a LONG time.”

Matt: wait that’s not….”

Jenn: “ MATT!!! Shut up, just stop talking.”

Matt: “ I thought…”

Brian: “ I knew it, oh its got to be good.”

Jenn : “ im not saying anything, and you matt, should be beaten for saying shit, its called a fucking secret for a reason. You must of missed that day of school.”

They both laughed at me.

Matt: “ ha ha ha sorry.”

Jenn : “ I will get you back, your not invited to my birthday.”

Matt: “ I already got your “invite”.

Jenn : “ oh shit they put invites out?”

Matt: “ yeah they did. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the most wonderful think I ever seen, Gumby. I’ve always wanted those.

Jenn : “ what the hell, I didn’t get one of those! Im checking the mail.”

I walked out and got the mail.

Brian: “ im marking that in the book, you got the mail for once.”

Jenn: “ Brian I cant have all the jobs of the house you have to have one. Fuck.” I looked through the mail. Passed all the bills, and there it was.

I ripped open the envelope and pull it out. A glittery Gumby. It was the best invite ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
You know Gumby is the shit