My friends are everything.

Chapter one.

Lola

“Hey Vin…Can you throw me that shirt?” I asked shoving clothes into my duffel bag, only a few seconds later feeling the shirt hit my head. “You’re such a nice person.” I sarcastically commented feelings his arms slowly wrap around my waist. “I’m sorry babe; I’ll be more careful next time.” He smiled. Rolling my eyes I zipped up my bag and sat it on the floor. “You think you packed enough? We’re only going to be gone for a couple days.” Vinny asked sitting his smaller bag beside mine. “Well, I think that extra clothes are necessary. You never know what could happen, like…an alien abduction, massive tidal wave, ya know the usual.” I smiled throwing my pillow on my bag and seeing him rolls his eyes, “Because that happens on a regular basis and all.” “You never know.” I giggled, watching him pick up both bags and head downstairs. “I’m so stoked to get to Maryland to see Josie and Lena. It’s been too long.” I said following him down to the car from our apartment.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

OHAI, LENA’S.

“Yes, we did find Megan Fox out with Leonardo, its official”, the TV said. TMZ was so lame, yet I was so bored. Me, myself, and I consuming some Coldstone I picked up earlier. Then my best friend and roommate came in singing nothing else, All Time Low. “Are you ready to see Lola?” She asked, taking a seat beside me. Lola was me and Josie’s best friend from high school. We all lived together, until Lola met Vinny, All Time Low’s merch guy. Since then, they’ve been together and hated being apart. GAG ME, YOU TWO. “Yeah, we all need to see each other like…right now”, I responded. I missed us being a whole. “Maybe she’ll make Vinny bring some of the band or crew”, Josie proposed. I laughed. “Right, because they’d come and everything”. “You never know! Alex could come…or Danny” she smiled. “I’d like Jack to come, that’d be great”, I thought. Since Vinny was in the crew, and practically best friends with Alex, Jack, Rian, and Zack, you think that he’d bring our favorite band to us. Jack was…my favorite. Whenever we went to one of their shows, we’d always talk, and he always made me laugh. I felt special when I was around him. Maybe one day, I’d get my chance with him, maybe.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Holla, it’s Josie

“Lenny get the door!” I yelled as I ran around trying to finish getting ready. “Oh shut it, I’m getting it”, she responded cheekily. She’d been moody all week, I guess her nerves were getting to her. She always gets this way when there’s a chance she’ll see Jack. “Josie get your ass in here” Lena called from down the hall. Sighing I put my makeup down and walked toward her voice, seeing the two awaited people at the front door as I came closer. “Lola, you’re here! And Vinny too! I’ve missed you guys so much.” I exclaimed as I grabbed them both in a double hug. After helping them unpack and catching up we all piled into Vinny’s car to meet the rest of the boys for dinner. While Vinny drove and Lola rode shotgun, Lenny and I texted each other back and forth from the backseat. Needless to say, she was freaking out. But honestly, so was I. I’d always loved All Time Low and when Lola started dating Vinny it was the perfect opportunity. We always had backstage passes to their shows via Matt and whenever Vinny was in Maryland we would all hang out. Easy to say it was any All Time Low fan’s wildest dream come true. As we pulled up to the restaurant I caught a glimpse of the boys and my breath got caught in my throat. I must’ve been caught in a daze because Lola opened my door and tapped my shoulder, “Earth to Josie, I know they’re gorgeous but you’re holding us up”. “Oh. Oh, right. Sorry.” I mumbled as I made my way out of the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback?