My friends are everything.

Chapter seven.

LOLALALALA.
I followed Vinny into the living room. I wanted to spend more time with him, I felt like we had been kind of distant lately. I cuddled up to him on the couch watching as Jack and Lena left for her room, in all honesty I didn't want to know. Alex and Josie had been in the kitchen for a while, hopefully all is going well. "So babe, I have a surprise for later." Vinny smiled. Oh no, this can either be an "Aww" thing or "Uh oh." thing. I guess we'll just have to see. "Oh really? and what would that be?" I asked. "If I told you then it wouldn't be a surprise." He gleamed tracing small circles on my back. I smiled and leaned into him. These past 8 months have been nothing less than perfect, besides the few tours and being apart. I loved him more than anything, he was so sweet. I just wondered sometimes how he felt, maybe tonight. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

_________________________________________________________________________

Josie’s on a vacation far away (not really, I swear).
As soon as the words left my mouth, I semi regretted them. A date with Alex? Well I didn’t know if it was a date or not, but STILL we never make actual conversation. We just stare at each other awkwardly. Do I know why? No. Not really. I think he thinks I’m weird. Or maybe it’s because I have a nose ring. Who knows. Anyway. After he finished his bowl of cereal, he rinsed both of our bowls off and put them in the dishwasher. Quite the gentleman he seems. But never judge a book by its cover. Then he turned and looked me square in the eye. Of course I couldn’t look away, how could I? After more awkwardness he smiled and shook his head as if it to shake himself from his thoughts.
“I guess I’d better head home and prepare for our meal” he said, trying to sound smart I suppose. Sometimes he acts like such an idiot, I thought to myself.
“Sounds good Alexander. See you in a bit?” I responded.
“I’ll pick you up around twelve, so be ready. Or don’t…” he said with a smirk.
That leaves one’s mind to wonder. Hmph. Stupid boys.
“Bye Alex” I replied as he headed out of the kitchen.
“Bye Jo” he said turning around to give me his million dollar smile before he left my sight. My insides as usual turned to mush.
After collecting Jack and Vinny he was gone.

________________________________________________________________________

LalalaLOLA.
He left again, but this time I was stoked for what "later" had in store. I'm hoping that it's sweet. I lifted off the couch and joined Josie in the kitchen to see a giant smile on her face. "Sooo...What did Alex do now?" I smiled. "He's...wonderful." she beamed. "Do tell." I asked sitting at the bar. "Well, he asked me to lunch. And I accepted." "Ooo... scandalous." I laughed. Rolling her eyes she continued, “He said be ready around 12. What time is it?” “around 11, why?” She looked a little worried. “I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR.” and she rushed up the stairs to her room. Well, everything seemed to be perfect now. But who am I kidding, every time things seem perfect some thing always seems to go wrong. I just hope its not in the relationship department for any of us.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is very delayed and I apologize. Taylor's computer died. =/