My friends are everything.

Chapter six.

LOLA-la fuego. :D

It was so true... all of it. I was madly in love with Vinny. But I don’t know if he'll ever get to know how much, seeing that he's always gone. It...sucks and I never know what to do. And then tonight he leaves me to go stay with Flyzik, I mean I know I said I was having a girls night but it still killed me. The truth was that I simply HAD to get Vinny to talk to Alex...I don’t know what will go down though seeing how Alex acted in the car. I texted Vinny to see how things went, he basically explained that Alex only blew up because I was in the car and he was afraid I would tell on him, which I thought was ridiculous. Alex is in love with her and she's in love with him, their both just too blind to see it.

___________________________________________________

Josie…& the Pussycats

After a good night’s sleep I went into the kitchen and made myself a bowl of Cocoa Puffs, because everyone knows that chocolate cereal is the best. After only a few bites there was a knock on the door. Looking down at my cami and pajama shorts I hoped it wasn’t anyone important. As I opened the door I’m sure I gasped. There stood Vinny, Jack, and most importantly Alex. Three guys staring at my body clad with pajamas and bed head. Score! I rule at first impressions…not. After standing there for a few minutes and letting everything sink in, Lola came up behind me. “Josie let them inside.” “Oh, right. Yeah. Come in guys.” I muttered. Nice save on Lola’s part. I sighed turning and walking back to the kitchen to finish my breakfast. Lola, Vinny, Jack, and Lena all headed to the living room. I wasn’t sure where Alex went, just as long as he wasn’t near me.

“Hey Jo” I heard from behind. Shit. I thought too soon. Turning around I saw him. Yes him. The him. The Alex him. Crap. And he called me Jo. Who calls me Jo. Um…no one. So what does that mean? Nickname already? Um, weird. Okay.

“Alex” I say nodding my head at him. All the while he fetches himself a bowl and helps himself to some of my cereal. Thanks for asking geez. After he made his bowl of cereal he sat down on the bar stool next to me. There was a weird silence in the air because I hadn’t a clue what to talk about.

“So Jo, I was wondering if you’d wanna go get some lunch in a little bit” he said only a little hesitation in his voice. I thought for a moment. Like Lola said, if I didn’t take a chance I’d never get my shot. And so I agreed to something that I never thought would happen. I agreed to a lunch date with Alex Gaskarth. What was I thinking?

____________________________________________________________________

LEEEENAA JAAAAAACKKK HEART ATTAAAAACK

I'm, def. not a morning person. I woke up with a headache, my stomach hurting, and looking like crap. Then Jack comes over? Ugh. He just kept smiling at me. I pulled him to my room and sighed.
"Jack...last night..the ki-", I started.
"The kiss was fine, Lee. My fault. I understand. I won't bother you anymore", he said looking down.
My mouth dropped some. He looked so sad and disappointed, I...was flustered. "No...Jack...I...enjoyed...it....I like you...a...lot.."
He perked up some. "You do?"
I nodded and smiled.
"I like you too..a lot." He grinned. Damnit, he was so cute. And he was mine? I got so confused. I want Jack to be my boyfriend, I want him forever. But, forever's too much to ask for. "We...should go out later...if you want..", He asked.
"Yeah...later...sounds great" I smiled. Jack nodded and walked out, smiling. Dear God, let this happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is all we have written so far, so tell me what you think? Good or bad? Chill or lame? Whatever. Thanks, Lauren.