Marlboro Boy

Nuclear Plant.

I threw the bag of coke in the seat next to me.
I try to put on my music, to distract my mind form it… but I can’t.
It feels like it’s staring at me.
I reach for it but stop myself.
If I tried it just once, nothing bad will happen, right? Unless I’ll be like those kids that you hear stories about who live their life in a trip all their lives.

I pulled out of the school parking lot. I’m deciding to get stoned just once.
I don’t even know where to go.
I drive around for like an hour, being careful that I’m not speeding, so the stupid pigs will be after me.
HA-HA.
That would fucking suck.

I drive out to the highway with the nuclear plant, and park right outside of the rusty filthy gates.
You could just see the doors bolted shut, and the dirty windows.
I get out of my junky car and go over to the gates.
I don’t know why, but I want to get in.
I start to shake the gate vigorously, as if that would help. Taking a deep breath I start to climb the rusty gate. Just when I was about to hop over I slice my hand on a pointed part on the gate.
“Shit!” I yell at the top of my lungs, but I quickly shut up if some idiot policeman was out.
I wasn’t able to keep my balance, and fell with a huge thud on the ground.
I was a heap on the ground and slowly got up and looked at the nuclear plant.
It was so creepy.
To think, guys slaved here days of their lives, and they just blot the doors shut and told them to go home.

I go up to the door, but there was a big lock on it, so I went to the nearest window, and broke it, and climbed inside.
I started to walk down the stairwell where I just broke the window.
I heard a huge bang down the dirty, blackened stairwell.