Status: Completed..

I Never Liked You Even When I Tried To

Chapter Twenty One

I awoke with a pounding headache, light streaming the partially opened curtains.

What had happened last night? The last thing I recall doing at the party was drinking. That would explain the throbbing in my temples. And the nausea.

I squeezed my eyes shut, remembering.

There was a text message.

Sitting boltupright, I reached blindly for my cell phone.

Oh, not a good idea. The bile came rushing up my throat, so I lay back down again.

Heading straight to my inbox, I opened the lastest SMS.

From: 0852463258
Message: I think ur so hot cianna. Send me some pics of you with nothing on?


Immediately, the sheets flew off of me and I was incredibly horrified by what I saw.

I was barely covered up: my chest popping out of a tight half leather corset, and downtown shielded by a scrap of flimsy matching material.

No. No. God please no.

I raced to my sent messages but felt instant relief when there was nothing there. Only my SMS' from before the previous night were there.

So I hadn't complied to this person's request! Go me! Even in a drunk state I still had brains.

For the sake of comfort, I changed into a white v-neck singlet, and a pair of black shorts before climbing back under the covers.

I tried to doze for half an hour, but then heard Nick's Mustang come up the drive.

Megan must have left the front door unlocked because Nick was standing in front of me in two seconds flat.

"How are you feeling baby?" he asked gingerly, stroking my hair.

"Like crap." I muttered.

Never again am I getting smashed. It feels horrible and the hangover is the worst.

"I got some ginger ale. Meg told me it might help." he said, gesturing to a bottle he gripped tightly in his left hand.

Taking a sip, I let it wash down my throat before sighing in relief. "That tastes good."

Nick smiled, and brought the glass back up to my lips. "There's over 300 gifts for you. Joe and I counted."

"Whoa, are you sure you don't mean thirty?" I asked seriously. "Maybe you counted wrong?"

He folded his arms across his chest, huffing angrily. "Nick J does not miscount."

"Oh I'm sorry, Mr I'm so perfect Jonas." I teased, prodding his bicep. "Apparently you can do no--"

My hand flew to my mouth and I gestured that I was about to throw up.

Nick raced to the bathroom and retrieved an empty ice-cream bowl.

I expected him to turn away whilst I puked, but he just held the container in front of me.

"Oh that's gross." I gagged, lying back down again.

"Hey. It's alright. We all get sick sometimes. It's normal." he soothed.

"Man, what would I do if I was pregnant? I hate being sick." I coughed, wiping my mouth with a tissue.

"If you were pregnant, I'd stay with you everytime you vomited, pulling your hair up. And I'd come to all the doctor's appointments, and paint the nursery. I'd be there when you brought the little bundle of joy into the world, letting you squeeze my hand as much as you wanted."

My heart started hammering in my chest, trying to jump out of my skin.

"Really?" I whispered, feeling the bed move beside me as Nick got comfortable.

"Yeah. You know why I'd do it? It's because I love you." he cooed, nuzzling his nose in my ear. "I love you."

This would have been an incredibly romantic but my stomach decided to empty its contents once again.

"I don't think you'd want to hang around if I was pregnant." I croaked.

--

When I awoke from my second sleep, there was Megan at the foot of my bed, with the under-garments I'd had on that morning twirling around her finger.

"So you did sleep with Nick! Did he make you scream? Was he big? God, I bet he wa--" she smirked.

"SHUT UP!" I screamed, hurling a pillow at her head. "We did not do anything!"

She was trying desperately trying to keep that stupid smile off her face. "Well then did you try and seduce him with these? They're my most seductive pieces."

I sighed, turning over so I was on my right side. "I woke up in them, don't ask."

Megan shrugged, placing the lingerie in my laundry basket.

"Did you know you were grinding on Nick last night? Then you moved to the couch and started making out. Oh, did I mention you told him to take you right there? Uh-huh. I was standing right there."

No way! I wouldn't do that! There were photographers that could have easily snapped a shot. I was smart enough not to do anything skanky or sexually orientated. When I was sober that is.

"What else did I do?" I groaned, slapping my forehead even though it made the pain worse.

"That's it." she answered. "Here you go."

A magazine fell onto my lap, and a large picture of a woman in a very short dress, hovering over a male in a position where it left nothing to imagination, was printed on the cover of OK!

It didn't hit me till I read the caption.

'Cianna Fox and Nick Jonas-Not So Innocent After All!'

iShit! Shit! Shit!

There was a four page spread on my party. Nick and I took up three of them.

'A surprise birthday bash was held in celebration to mark Cianna Fox's eighteenth yesterday. At 7:46 pm, on Monday 7th 2009, the Jonas brothers, Megan Fox, Danielle Deleasa and Cianna arrived at the nightclub Remson in downtown LA.

The venue was hired out to accomodate for 350 of Cianna friends. DJ Havana rocked the tracks at the booth, whilst everybody got their groove on.

There was plenty to do; socialize, dance, sing, eat, but...oh no, Cianna and her rumored boyfriend Nick Jonas were spotted engaging in other activities.

The world-famous popstar seemed highly intoxicated as she grinded against Jonas.

There's no doubt that they're together after the two moved to a lounge chair to kiss and cuddle.

Cianna was perched on Nick's lap, fiddling with the zip on his jeans. He didn't seem bothered by this at all as he let her stay there. His hands were repeatedly moving up and down her thighs, and she was rubbing against him frequently.

It seems that purity rings and vows played no part in their fun.

Wonder what the Mouse has to say about this?"


Upon reading the last sentence I promptly burst into tears. Not for me, but for Nick.

Disney monitored everything he did, and this might just suck everything down the drain.

I wasn't signed to them or Hollywood Records. We'd decided earlier on in my career that I'd get involved with Sony BMG instead.

"I've made such a huge mistake." I blubbered, looking up at my sister.

"No it's not a mistake. You're teenagers and you have hormones. Those pricks at f*cking Disney can't stop what you feel. If they want to start shit with Nick, then I'm going to have a go."

I had to smile. Megan really liked Nick and she always had.

"I have to see him." I said softly, slipping out of bed.

-

When I stepped out onto the Jonas driveway, the yelling coming from the house vibrated the windows.

Locking my car doors with the remote, I shoved the keys in my pocket and took easy steps towards the front door.

My hands were trembing as I reached to press the doorbell. The wooden door flew open and revealed Joe standing there, shaking his head.

"Dad's mad." he said simply.

I left my shoes by the door, and watched silently as Nick got a verbal beating from his father.

My boyfriend didn't notice me and didn't appear to have heard the ringing of the doorbell when I'd arrived.

The sound of Joe's feet creaking across the floorboards caused Nick's head to snap up and he spotted me.

"I'm so sorry." I mouthed.

"YOU!" Mr Jonas bellowed, thundering towards me.

Keep your composure, don't flinch, it was hormones remember?

"Dad no!" Nick cried, leaping from his spot on the couch.

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! I SHOULD HAVE NEVER TRUSTED YOU! IF NICK'S GETS DUMPED BY THE RECORD LABEL AND THE JONAS BROTHERS ARE OVER, THEN I WILL PERSONALLY RING YOUR NECK!"

If my hands were scared before, then they were definitely having a fit by now.

"Don't talk to her like that!" Nick snapped, coming to stand by my side.

"No, let him continue." I said calmly.

Paul was red with anger, eyes bloodshot. Just like me!

"YOU ARE A TRAMP! JUST LIKE YOUR SISTER! LOOK WHAT HAPPENED WITH HER! SHE TOOK TO DRUGS AND ALCOHOL AND ALMOST DIED! WHAT SORT OF A SCUMBAG FAMILY DO YOU COME FROM? DID YOUR PARENTS TEACH YOU ANYTHING? NO! BECAUSE THEY WERE OUT ON THE STREETS DEALING COCAINE!"

My family were nothing of the sort. They were good people, and although we argued from time to time, we still loved and supported each other.

"OH STOP CRYING! WHAT ARE THEY? CROCODILE TEARS! YOU DON'T GET MY SYMPATHY! I WANT YOU OUT OF MY HOUSE! YOU ARE NOT TO SEE NICHOLAS ANY MORE! THAT'S FINAL!"

Denise appeared from the kitchen, looking distressed.

"Paul, please. They're happy together. And they're teenagers, honey."

"I DON'T CARE IF THEY'RE FLYING RABBIT'S FEET! SHE'S TURNING MY SON INTO SOMETHING I NEVER WANTED HIM TO BE!"

Kevin and Danielle stood at the bottom of the stairs. "What about the wedding? If Cianna's not allowed to see us, then who's going to be our third bridesmaid? Just think about that." the eldest son murmured.

Paul huffed and puffed, and then pointed a finger at me. "Fine, but after that, OUT!"

I nodded in agreement and raced out to my car before I collapsed on the floor in hysterics.

"Cianna don't listen to him." Nick yelled, chasing after me.

"Did you not hear him? We have to stay apart. After the wedding, that's it. No more Nianna, or whatever the heck it is. We have to stop seeing each other." I shouted.

"No! I don't give a crap what he says! I'm staying with you. We're a couple and that's the way it's going to stay!" Nick argued, brushing away my falling tears with the pads of his thumbs. "I love you too much to let you go."
♠ ♠ ♠
*Cough* Cheesy ending *cough*, and another awkward chapter for me to write.

Mr Jonas is angrrryyyyyyy! And aren't you glad that Cianna didn't turn into the next Vanessa Hudgens (no offence) and send those nude pics? She's in enough trouble with Mr Jonas as it is.

Thanks for the support! Only about TWO chapters left of this story! I cut it down, because I had slight writer's block and didn't know how to reach the finale which I've already penned.

I've decided to not have a sequel as I've worked out a way to finish up this fiction......

Ba hahahahaha, you should've seen your faces! I'm kidding! There will must definitely be a sequel!

--x

Caitlin.