For The Good Of The Pack.

Don't Know What I'm Talkin About.

I sat by my window looking out at a world I didn’t know.
My brother was in the back yard playing with some of the other boys from the pack. It looked like they where playing tag or something close to it.
Stan was a boy of six with blond hair like his father and he looked like he was it. Even from my window I could see Stan was getting upset. In a second a little boy was there and then a light brown wolf pup was in his spot.
I opened my window a crack and called out “Stanley what would your father think if he saw you getting all worked up like that?” All the boys looked up at me “ Shut your fat mouth Rayland. You don’t know what you’re talking about!” My brother had a mouth of his own to worry about and he was yelling at me for mine.
I shut and turned away from my window just in time to hear my mother yelling at my brother for yelling (why are parents like that?) and yelling (some more) for Stan to change back.

My father walked into my room the next day

“They are here Rayland why aren’t you dressed yet?”
I looked at my father like he had two heads

“I didn’t know I was up for grabs.”

“Rayland joining two packs is a hard thing to do. This new pack has only two females and five males. You have made it clear that you don’t want anyone from our pack. This is you last chance to have a say in who you want to be your mate. If you don’t act nice and get picked then I’m going to have to choose who your mate is.”

My father said this all with a slightly sad slightly amused expression on his face.
“Fine I’ll get ready now” I said getting up and walking to my dresser but my father grabbed my arm and said
“No time for that! You’ll just have to go in what you have on now.”
“But dad all I have on is my pajamas!”
My father ignored me.
My pajamas where a really small tank top that showed some of my belly (My fat belly) and a pair of silk pants with wolfs on them (oh the irony) and I had just enough time to grab a jacket off my floor before I was dragged out of my room.
My father dragged me into the living room and out the back door and at least 25 pairs of eyes turn to look at me…so much for being fashionably late.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? I'd love you forever!! lol I'm sorry that my grammar is bad...I'm tryin to work on it ^_^