Love Game

Love Game

Ashley's pov

I did the usual morning dew. Got ready, rubbed my bug bite, and then rubbed my Ass where I was bruised from a good ass kicking from my younger sister. A dog bite on my hand from my dog and the many holes in my face put there without my mothers knowing. She was out of town for a month so while she was gone I took up the suicide girl style, When I got back to school I was noticed in ways good and bad. But I only wanted one person's attention. That was Sanders. It was football season and he was the school quarterback and his two other friends did positions I don't know about nor did I care. I pulled my underwear and shorts down trying not to rub against the unknown Tattoo on the right side below the belt. It was just a cupcake but if I became girlfriend with Matt sanders I might have more. It made me excited just thinking about it. I loved the feeling of that needle carving in my skin I just hated that damn after touch. I changed into a plaid school girl skirt and Audrey kitching like holy stockings. They looked just like hers.

I curled my black and blue striped of course the blue stripes were in sections, into a bouncy spiral curl. I put my nose ring on, my upper lip on the right side a stud and two barbells for my snakebites. For shoes, I wore read pumps not to tall no too short. I put some red flats in my bag just in case my feet started to hurt. I wore a Metallica tank that was old and looked ripped even though I bought it last week. Perfect Just the way I liked it. It was 6:20 and Johnny and Zack would be here any minute. For Make up of course I went Audrey kitching and put on Blood red lipstick on, Yeah it was that kind that didn't come off if you kissed someone. I added Mascara that made my lashes longer and gave it great volume. For eyeliner, a deep dark thick black and purple eye shadow. My phone vibrated and fell off the dresser to the carpet. I picked it up and flipped it open. It was a text from Zack.

Open the door, we're here.

I rushed out of my room and down the steps then to the front door. I unlocked the door and rushed them in quietly. I pointed upstairs and they rushed to me room as I followed behind them. I closed the door and sighed.

"You look nice!" Zack blurted. My eyes shot open.

"Thank you. Is Matt going to school?" I asked as I grabbed my bad and a jacket.

"Yup, drove past us this morning." Johnny said as he sat down on my bed.

"He really likes you, Ash; you should give him a chance. Vanessa is having a party soon. He might ask you to go with him." Zack whined

"Zack, I don't why would he ask me anyway, He knows nothing about me." I put my hands up.

"He knows about that little Tattoo you got, and how you desperately would do anything to get out of your parents house." I froze.

"How does he know about my tattoo?" I raised my brow.

"He's the school's quarter back. Nothing gets past him. And no, no body else knows." I smiled at what Johnny said.

"Well let's go to school but first my pop tart." I went into my drawer and pulled out a strawberry pop tart. "Come on I wanna see Matt's face when he see's me."

I rushed down the stairs and pulled on my red pumps. I put on my skel animals purple and blue leopard jacket and put my bag over my shoulder. I opened the door and stopped and stared at the car in front of me.

"Oh yeah forgot to tell you my mom and dad got me a dodge Charger." Johnny smiled as he held his car keys in front of my face.

"Shotgun." I said and began to walk to the car. Zack got in the backseat behind me and we drove to school and passed Sierra's house. She was sitting on the porch reading a book.

"Sierra, is someone on coming to get you and take you to school?" I yelled out the window. She looked up and smiled.

"Can I ride with you guys my mom is taking forever." She whined.

"Johnny said its okay, come on. Oh god is that Korie running?" I saw her running towards the car waving her arm.

"My fucking car broke down at the last minute! Can I please ride with you?" Korie yelled. Sierra was already in the backseat.

"I don't think there's any more room for Korie, besides she's my crush and my face get's all red when I'm around her. No way!" Zack said sternly.

"Sorry Zee, we've got no choice. She'll be sitting on your lap! Deal with it!" Johnny laughed as Zack grunted.

"Phew, thank you J, how can I ever repay you?" She crawled in the backseat behind me.

"By sitting on Zack's lap." He mumbled.

"What was that?" She asked.

"Oh nothing." He said quickly as he drove off towards the road 3 minutes away from school. We pulled into the school parking lot and Zack's face was as red as a cherry. Korie had her head on his shoulder which calmed him down a bit but he was a little pink. I looked in the rearview mirror to look at them when Korie kissed Zack on the cheek.

"AWWWW!" I said loudly. Korie blushed and closed her eyes.

Sierra was deep in her book and had a bookmark sticking out that read, 'I heart Sullivan #16'. 16 was his number when he played football and she tried to go to just about all of his games. I smiled cause I knew I had something like that on the back of my math notebook. Only mine said I heart Sanders #33. Johnny was concentrating on finding a good parking spot and I was looking out of the window at the students staring at Johnny's new car. Then I heard the roar of a engine behind me. I turned around to see what I could.

"Sanders got a new mustang?" I questioned

"That son of a bitch just loves to piss me off!" Johnny turned into a parking space and Matt parked right next to us, but just so happens to be on my side and looked dead at me.

"Oh, Hey Ashley." I rolled up the window and got out of the car.

"Hey Matt, You got a game today?" He nodded and got out the car standing over me, Damn he was tall.

"Yeah home game. You coming?" He asked. I smiled and shook my head.

"No My family can't afford it even though it's not a lot." I played with my thumbs. He grabbed my hands and looked into my eyes.

"I'll make sure you get in, I want you to be there. I don't enough support from my parents as much as it is. That's why I hate my games." His lips were so close to mine. I'm so clumsy I tripped over my words.

"Uh but who's going to take me home my mom is working the late shift and she used my car cause her hybrid is in the shop." I said real fast then closed my mouth.

"You have a load of excuses in that hair, don't you?" I nodded then shook my head once I realized what I said yes too. He smiled and placed his hands on my cheek and pulled me into a kiss. Everything stopped, the walking, the rumoring girls, the nerds, and engines. That kissed lasted for two seconds and once he pulled away just about every girl was ready to kill me. "Be there." I nodded and wiggled from his grasp and walked over to Johnny and Sierra.

Sierra's pov

I tugged on my large and heavy back pack that was stuck between a seat and the car wall. A car had parked behind me but I didn't know who , so I was ready for my ass to get smacked my the car door or some dirty minded guy stare at it. I pulled on my bad and the strap ripped.

"What the fuck, dude!" I screamed as I pulled on the actual bag with just about all of my strength. Nothing. I tried again. Still nothing. The damn thing wouldn't budge. Then my book fell along with my bookmark and now I lost my page great. And in 19 minutes I will be late for class, then I'll get my 13th tardy and my mother will kill me. I was only tardy cause I tripped right before the bell rung, which made me a minute late cause it took me just about forever to get back on my feet and if I ran, of course I would trip again. I was still tugging when my last name was called out in a familiar frightening voice.

"Embres?" Oh my fucking god it's Jimmy. And my ass is in his face I'm fucked.

"Yeah that's me, how's it going?" I asked nervously still bent over.

"Umm great from here, I uh...love the view." He laughed. Oh, I see he's got jokes.

"Oh, yeah. I'd like some help you are in football you go some muscle right?" I asked. He opened his car door and came to the side of me. I blushed when I saw his face. I stood up straight and picked up my book hiding my bookmark.

"There we go. It seemed to be stuck on something. So you're a cheerleader?"I nodded. "You gonna be at the game tonight?"

"Uh huh. Are you playing?" He nodded.

"Sierra, right?" DUH! I nodded. "is it possible we could hang out after the game or something I could bring you home?" The bell is gonna ring.

"I'll think about it. I'll see you later."I grabbed my bag and threw it on my back after shutting the car door and walking away with Ashley.

"You totally ass greeted him what the hell was that? Wait did he ask you out?" Ashley pointed at me with both index fingers.

"Yes." I answered.

"And what did you do?" Ashley's eyes got wide. I paused.

"I left him hanging!" I squealed

"Yes! Good girl leave him wanting more. Oh, punch my fist!" I punched her fist making sound affects. "Power to the people! Oh wait were gonna be late for class. Run." She sprinted in front of me as I chased after her.

"How can run in heels?" I yelled.

"Same way you deal with being thrown up in the air by ditsy girls! Practice." We ran to our locker quickly unlocking it and throwing the stuff we didn't need inside then rushing to class and sitting in a seat right next to each other. The bell rung as we sat down then our star players came in 5 minutes late you guessed it. Haner, Sullivan and Sanders were all later.

"Is there a specific reason why you 3 were late?" The teacher leaned on the desk.

"I uh helped a very beautiful girl get her bag from her friends car. It got stuck." Jimmy smiled at me.

"I got distracted by her beauty." Ashley put her hand down as Matt winked at her.

"She slipped and fell and I got her out of the way before she was trampled by the students in the hall." He smiled. I looked back at Vanessa, who was blushing deeply. "And by the way we love what you did what the hair you have left." The class burst into laughter, including me and Ashley who had tears coming from our eyes.

"All of you shut up!" the teacher yelled. Me and Ashley stopped laughing shortly after everyone else gasping for air.

"Oh god that was classic. Oh no my make up is gonna smear." Ashley was still laughing. I pulled out some tissue and dabbed around her eye to keep the make up from smearing. When I was finished she took the tissue from me and dabbed my eyes and cheek. We turned and faced the teacher and smiled at his red face.

"Carry on Mr. Uhhh foster." I smiled.

"Thank you." He greeted us with a second grade back to school deal. 'How was your break?' Nothing. So now he looked stupid. He told us who he was which we already knew. He bent over in my face like every teacher and Jimmy stood up for me.

"Excuse me sir, but can you please remove your anus from my friends face. She doesn't enjoy that." He grunted

"She can speak for her self." He replied

"Ah yes your right, Carry on sweet heart." He looked at me and I grabbed the first thing I saw. A really sharp pencil.

"Uh I know self defense and I can't be trusted with sharp objects." I smiled as Ashley giggled.

"That was cute I'm gonna get that on a t-shirt." She said.

"I rest my case. And when is this class over I'm hungry." The bell rung answering his question.

I grabbed my stuff and stood up from my chair. I went back to my locker and pulled out my reading book a note book and my favorite purple pen. Jimmy walked past me then came back and stood to the side of me.

"Um thank you for getting my bag and Standing up for me in class. I appreciate it." He smiled.

"You got a big vocab I see, that means you must be a really smart girl, didn't you use to sit by yourself in 6th grade?" I nodded.

"I got picked on a lot and nobody wanted to be my friend. I remember you but I pushed you away, I'm sorry." I bit my bottom lip nervously.

"It's okay I understood what you were going through. Lunch is in a few minutes you wanna sit with us. All your friends can come I promise."

"Yeah sure I'd love too. See ya then." He walked away with a smile on his face back to matt and brian. I closed my locker and sighed. "Staff meeting!" everybody circled around me. "We got a date lunch date with the popular kids. Stop looking at me like that." Vanessa smiled.

"Fat fucking chance, that table is crowded. Wait a minute I'm the captain of the cheerleading team I'll get enough people to move and make room for us. We gotta get some people off that table anyway. Some of those whores are hitting on my Brian." I rolled my eyes and smiled. "After lunch just a few more classes and we go home no we go to the game."

Great More Jimmy. More blushing. More wet dreaming for the both of us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Srry if I have any spelling probs. I tried to fix them but I have no idea where they are at. Enjoi!