Love Game

being rich is all it's cut out to be

Matt's pov

I rushed out of the school and pushed on the glass door walking to my car and pulling out my keys from my back pocket. I knew I wasn't going home I just needed to get my football stuff. I actually didn't want to go home. I would usually go home and brag about how Ashley talked to me then I'd show a picture to my parents and then they would forbid me from seeing her. The reason why? Ashley is like a Raquel reed or Ashlee Lauren. Personally, I think I have no idea knowing who the hell they are but these days I have to. Now I named those two because they have a few things in common. They're both black and my parents have always had a problem with mix couples. I decided to think outside the box and I just so happen to think outside the box. Now she's not black as the midnight sky, Just a beautiful pale tan. My thoughts were disrupted by the most annoying cheerleader on the planet. Her name was Jessica she had a huge crush on me and had the most highest voice and so much sprit when it came to winning, she made Detroit red wings fans look bad.

"Hi, Matt. So I was thinking you want to hang after the game? I'm throwing a party. You can be my date." HAHA! Riiight!

"No way in hell Jessica. Look I'm sorry you know that Ashley girl?" I looked at her in the eye.

"Yeah I know she was looking fucked up today. " I wanted to slap her.

"She looks better then your dumbass. You make mental people look smart as hell." I got all in her face just to make my self feel better.

"Are you calling me dumb?" I nodded.

"Damn straight! See ya later I got a game to win and a girl." I turned around and walked back inside the school

"Wait a minute you like her? Sanders get back here." She screamed as I headed to the field.

"Hey who you running from?" I turned around to see Ashley.

"Umm Jessica she has a crush on me and wants to hang out after the game today." She pouted.

"I thought...we were going to hang out after the game." She had a sad look in her eyes as If I was dumping her for Jessica.

"We are. I wouldn't dump you for Jessica. You're like the only girl in the school I like. The rest are just Skanks, cracked out hoes." She laughed.

"Well thanks good luck on your game tonight." She played with her thumbs.

"Thanks this is the first game I'm excited about." I smiled.

"Why?" She asked.

"Well I have support now. From you." She smiled and looked at the floor. "Well Um I gotta go I'll catch up with you later tonight." She nodded and hugged me before I ran off to the gym.

"Dude what the hell took you so long. Coach needs you for the game plan, ya know to see if you can do it." Brian had on nothing but basketball shorts on and running shoes it was clear he had been running since he was dripping wet with his own sweat.

"One, I got held back by skank hoe Jessica, Two I was talking to Ashley on my way here I think I almost made her cry and Three, you my brother, need to go take a shower and change." I smiled and walked to the locker room but was stop by the coach and then pinned against the wall.

"Sanders, what took you so long?" His hot breath made my eyelashes curl.

"Ha-ha, yeah coach Mouthwash and floss. Ask Haner he'll tell you. I'm gonna go Change I have a girl to impress." I went to my gym locker opened it and pulled out a towel and clean pair of boxers. I stripped of all of my clothes and wrapped the towel around my waist and walked to the shower. Some people were in there that I really hoped they broke a bone at the game tonight. Other people as in Jimmy I didn't mind seeing my dick. Really I could care who less saw it but some people go too far. I stood under the hot water and let it wash down my back and into my short hair. Then some one had to blurt out the gayest thing ever.

"God, Sanders why is your junk so big?!"

"Trevor, you're gay." Jimmy said something before I got the chance. "How many times have you had sex anyway with a girl, not your fist?"

"Whatever, Sullivan." That made me laugh.

"I rest my Case. So Matt you talk to Ash today." I poured shampoo in my hand and scrubbed it in my Hair.

"Yeah she's here to watch me at the game. I admit I'm excited, no one ever comes to my games." I rinsed off, grabbed my towel and turned the water off walking to my locker and ignoring looks at the same time. You'd think since you're a quarter back of a football team you would get some respect.

I dropped my towel to my ankles and stepped into my boxers. Then all the padding for football needed and my jersey stuff over it. I grabbed my helmet and a bottle of Gatorade and walked out of the locker room. Or at least I planned to. Long story short I was pulled back by the neck of my jersey and nearly chocked to death. I turned around to punch the person who had pulled me and managed to get a real good shot. I ran to the football field once he let me go, Brian and Jimmy met me a few minutes later panting.

"We were running to tell you something." Jimmy pointed at me.

"Well what is it?" I shrugged.

"Trevor is planning something. He's planning on do something to Ashley. Watch that bastard. There's my sexy lady right now! Vanessa!" He ran up to her and kissed her forehead.

"Does he know that Vanessa is your sister?" I shook my head.

"He'll know tonight. Go hang out with Sierra. She's waiting for you up there. The game starts in two hours. She's into you." She smiled and waved once he looked at her.

"Alright, Thanks" I smiled as I watched them talk for two seconds. I looked over the bleachers looking for Ashley. She was easy to spot mainly because she was between Korie, Zack and Johnny, Laughing at poking jokes at each other as always. She smiled when She saw and waved for me to come over. I sat down on a bench in front of her.

"So you excited about your game tonight?" She asked as she put her hair behind her ear.

"Yeah I guess a little nervous which never happens." I smiled.

"Well who is it? Why does this person make you nervous anyway?" Damn it, what should I say?

"This person just means a lot to me and I want to...make a good impression." I rested my head on my fist and smiled. "Nice pants by the way I see you changed."

"Yeah I knew I would be here until night time and that I would get cold, So I changed into something a little warmer. And I got my awesome nerd sunglasses from hot topic so I'm all good." She laughed.

"Matt! Come on we gotta go coach needs us!" I looked down to see Jimmy and Brian at the bottom waiting for me.

"Well, Uh I gotta go. I'll see you tonight. Bye." She waved and went back to talking to her friends.

"Alright let's go."

Ashley's pov

"Wow, his ass looks really good in those." I smiled as I watched him walk away.

"Ashley." Korie raised a brow at me. I shrugged. As hours passed on the bleachers started to get full of fans and parents. The cheerleaders doing what they do best and the football players on the field practicing for the big game, then it was time. The crowd roared as we watched with concentration. Of course I kept my eyes on Number 33 and when I lost him my eyes would scramble until I found him again wiping his forehead with a towel, talking to coach or a team member, or drinking water. Other than that he was tackling, being tackled or running with the ball in his hand. Time was passing and Home had got 16 and the visitor had zilch. Only a few minutes left in the game and we would win, which we did. Brian scored a touchdown in the last two seconds of the game.

After the game, Just about every athlete was greeted by their Parents except Matt. I felt sorry for him so I picked my lazy ass up from my spot and walked down to where he was sitting on a bench bent over with a bottle of water in his hand.

"Hey pretty boy, why the long face? Where are your parents?" I put my arms around his waist and leaned on his shoulder.

"Well you know how Vanessa is my sister, Well mom and dad have never come to none of our games or anything. That's why I hate my games. And I asked you to come because I like you and I wanted to win and leave with someone to talk to and know that they cared and you're the person I wanted to make an impression on." I looked in his eyes and smiled.

"Awww, Your so sweet. But if you don't mind asking why don't they come?" I asked.

"My family is rich and they are obsessed with making money and even though their calendar for that day is empty, they'll make an excuse for not coming. One day I won my first game and I had no one to tell so after my mom brought me home I went in my room and cried because I have nobody. If I have kids, I never want to put them what I'm going through right now." He swallowed. A sudden gust of wind blew giving me a chill. I folded my arms to keep myself warm when Matt caught a glimpse of me.

"You cold?" I nodded. "Uh, come here." He pulled me up on his lap and hugged me tight. "How's that?"

"That's great thank you but won't you have to go take a shower soon, since the game is over now and everybody is leaving?" I asked.

"Damn your right. Um here can you take my Jacket wear that and wait out my car with everybody I don't want you there by yourself." He gave me his Jacket and rubbed my cheek. He jogged back to the lockers as me and everybody headed back to the parking lot. When Matt got here with Brian and Jimmy everybody went home and I sat in the passenger seat of Matt's car and waited till he came around. He shut the trunk and sat in the seat next to me and started the car.

"You live near Sierra, right?" I nodded and I was home in three minutes. "I love your house." He said.

"Um, thank you? Well I'm gonna go thanks for the ride, Here's your jacket." I said softly.

"No, you keep it, Oh come here I think you got something above your eye. It looks like it's gonna fall in." I didn't blink is he held my face close looking for something, then he smiled.

"What? What is it?" I asked.

"Nothing. You fell for it." He pulled my face close to his into a soft long kiss. I pulled away and bit my bottom lip.

"I have to go. Pick me up tomorrow. 6:20." I said.

"Why so early?" I smiled

"You'll see." I giggled to myself and got out the car walked to my front door, Waved and then went into the house and up to my room to get some shuteye. Just as I got into my pj's and cuddled in, my damn phone rung. It was Matt as much as wanted to sleep I answered anyway.

Star* is Ashley. No star is Matt (Of course)

*Hey Matt...

Yeah Ashley umm will you go out with me and don't give me your "I'll think about it" That'll be teasing and unfair.

*............yes.

Really! Yes hey can I come at 5:30?

*Yeah just text me when you get here if you ring the doorbell my dog will attack you.

Alright, Well I'll talk to you later.

*Alright night Matt. Are you at home?

Yeah I'm in my bed in my pjs well my boxers.

*You're in your...boxers?

Yup with no shirt on.

*Go to bed matt I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Alright bye.

I hung up the phone and out it on my nightstand. I turned off my lamp and got cuddled for the second time and dozed off to sleep. I was snoring two minutes after I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and I'll love you forever