Love Game

Perfect

Sierra's pov

Just as I was getting in my car, someone grabbed my attention by calling out and running up to me. I didn't get a good look but once she came up to me, her expression made me think she was a salesperson but it suddenly changed as she started her conversation.

"I'm sorry, I don't want anything." I commented but she stopped me. Nothing was stopping this chick from getting her point across.

"I'm not a salesperson. I'm actually coming here to tell you something. Well, warn you." She smiled. I didn't like this girl.

"Uhmm, Okay."

Her expression changed and she took off her sunglasses, her brown hair blowing in the wind. "Uh yeah, stay away from my boyfriend, alright. I'm pretty sure he wants nothing to do with you."

I contorted my face and knitted together my thin brows, "I'm sorry but who are you talking about?"

She rolled her eyes in disgust, "Jimmy. Listen, I'm being nice. You'll get your feelings hurt. He doesn't like you." Now, normally I wasn't the girl who listened to what others said to me and that I would learn things my self by asking a person personally but this really hurt. It was obvious sympathy was showing in my face when she smirked and said that she was glad I understood.

"H-he told me he didn't have a girlfriend."

"He said that? Well he lied." With that, she left. I wasn't able to get a word in or anything. I just got in my car and drove home, a sad mess.

~

I parked my car and got out, walking up the stairs to my apartment door. I pulled on the Suicide Girl key ring on my keys, pulling it out of my pocket and unlocking the door, walking in. The TV was on and feet hanging off the end of the couch. By the tattoo on the ankle, I knew it was Chasity. I sniffled, walking past her and going to my room, slamming the door behind me and probably alarming her. I dropped my duffle bag and my purse on the floor in their usual spot and probably blowing away a dust bunny as I did so. I quickly got in my bed and stripped my self of my clothes and changed into pajama pants and a tank, leaving the clothes on the floor for them to be picked up later in the week. I had no desire to eat one of Chasity's brownies, any of the candy she brought home, or listen to Ashley's lame jokes which actually turned about to be funny I have me rolling on the floor. I wiped a single tear and promised myself not to cry over this stupid boy and why I got my hopes up. I got out of bed and left my room cause I was hungry anyway and ended up getting pissed off when the doorbell rung.

"Ugh, what do you want?" I asked in the most un-delightful tone. It was Jimmy and he looked hurt by my words. Sadly and honestly, I didn't give a damn.

"...Should I come back?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Actually no, How about you leave and not come back?" I sipped a bottle of water, listening to him.

"Did I do something wrong?" Just then Matt walked in the house with out permission and went to the back, due to Chasity's tired directions. I only ignored him and waited.

"Yeah you lied and told me you were single." He looked confused.

"But...Elixir, I don't have a girlfriend. I am single." He said, using my model name. I laid my hand on his chest giving a somewhat light push.

"Just...go." Before he could get in another word, I slammed the door on his face not wanting to hear anymore of his bullshit, and went back to my room, locking it and going through my yearbook looking at the REAL Jimmy that I missed from my high school years. God, I wish his number would just turn up or he would.

Vanessa's pov

I slapped him. I slapped him harder than I did when I found him in my bed.

"She said to stay away from you and that you two had been dating for years! So how about you get out and never contact me again. I liked you a lot until I found out you were fucking liar." Brian was utterly confused. Nothing I told him was going in.

"Who told you this?"

"I dunno who she was! Told me her name was....Michelle. Anyway, why are you still in here? Brian get out."

"No, you still didn't answer my first question!" I rolled my eyes and turned to look at him.

"Fine, yes, you reminding me of my ex boyfriend is a good thing; He was a great guy and I was upset to lose him like I did. But right now, you remind me nothing of him because I know Brian wouldn't lie to me like you're doing right now. And I'm not even dating you." I pointed to the door, not needing to speak. Or maybe I did.

"..Y-your boyfriend's name was Brian? Brian what?" He asked, his brows knitting together with great curiosity.

"Brian, that's none of your fucking business. Now just leave already, I'm not going to tell you again. What are you? Five?"

He raised his voice. "Vanessa, no, I want answers Damnit and if I don't get any-

I interrupted him "Then so be it."

"...Listen, I'm looking for somebody while I'm here. I moved to Nevada and I can't find my girlfriend! We lost connection and she's my high school sweetheart and I'm looking for her. You might be her."

I rolled my eyes "Psh, please, the way you're acting I wouldn't be with the lights of you. Ever....What was her name?" I walked in my small kitchen and started peeling an orange, thinking about Ashley's jokes about it a while back when we were younger.

"...If I tell you, you tell me. Deal?" He asked, forcing me to sigh out of annoyance.

"His name was Brian Haner. Brian Elwin Haner Jr. His dad was an asshole and his mother was a sweetheart. He had two dogs, Destroyer and Nightmare and I got along great with them. He played football and he took me to prom and took my virginity....He left me two weeks before my twin brother. His mother was a designer and she got offered a job in Las Vegas and he moved with her. We talked for 2 months then we just stopped. I never heard from him again...." I continued to peel and blinked away my tears.

"That's my name...." He stated.

"There's a hundred million people who share your birthday, thousands who share your name." I said back, showing that his name had no significance whatsoever.

"Her name was Vanessa Danielle Sanders. She was the twin sister of my now best friend and band mate. She was a cheerleader, A+ student, a good friend, amazing leader and a fantastic kisser and girlfriend. I was her football boyfriend and same with you I took her virginity and took her to prom. Left her two weeks before her brother went off to London to LV with my mother. She got promoted. I have a little sister now and my parents are back together. I lost connection with her two months after I left. Like you said, it just stopped."

"...Hm...That's my name."

"Thousands share your name, sweets." He said restating my remark with a smartass tone. I glared at him.

"...I know that smartass."

He smirked. "Better to be a smartass than a dumbass."

I swallowed the rude remark that I wanted to spat back and thought of something else. "...You got a picture of her?"

"You got a picture of him?" He responded quickly. I dropped my peeled orange in the trash, not even having to taste for it anymore.

"Of course I do." I went to my room and rummaged through my closet, looking for my year book wishing that I not find it. That had to be him I just didn't want to admit it to myself. Sadly, I found it and I put it under my mattress, pulling down the blankets.

"Uhmm...I don't think I can find it." I falsely called out. He walked in the room and shrugged, sitting on the bed.

"....I'd figure since he was your high school sweetheart...you'd have a picture of him around here somewhere." He looked around.

"Well you see....We lived in Michigan and we moved here so...things got lost." I lied.

"Oh you lived in Michigan? Me too." He stated. I only ignored him. "Me and that guy have a lot of...similar things in our past, don't you think?"

"...You never played foot ball in High school."

"...Yes I did. My girlfriend was cheerleading captain and her twin brother was quarter back, one of my best friends." He corrected.

"Well....You have the same past so what." He stood up and looked me in the eyes, causing me to lose all train of thought. My god, He had eyes like Brian.

"...Why are you staring at me like that?" He stepped back.

"Oh uhmm sorry, sorry; you just....look like him." I mumbled, keeping my gaze down. I had a feeling it was him I just didn't want to admit it.

"Mmm What?"

"Nothing; you should be leaving."

"Why do you insist on kicking me out? Listen I don't have a girlfriend. I haven't had one for years. I was close to dating that that girl but I got...sidetracked and started looking for y-....my girlfriend again and I turned her down. She's just jealous that's why she told you that." He talked with his hands.

"I'm saying that because it's getting late and I have to go to work tomorrow." I smiled. He nods in understanding and left. Quickly, I got into bed, forgetting about the yearbook under my mattress and fell into a deep sleep.

Johnny's pov

I bit my lip trying to hide a smile as I felt the couch sink in from and angry Zacky. I turned my head away from the TV and looked at him.

"What happened?"

"Gena walked over to her after she left work and told her that she and I were together and to leave me alone. Now she's pissed and....she threw her food at me."

"Wait, Her who?"

"Chasity." I froze, trying to contain myself.

"...Chasity....My GIRLFRIEND Chasity?" He stopped and looked at me.

"....Are you still looking for her?" He questioned.

"Yeah I'm still looking for her. I love that girl to death. I'm looking for her like you and Matt are looking for Ashley. I miss them both."

"...I don't think that's her. And if it is, I give you the permission to beat the living hell out of me."

"....Why?" I looked at him confused.

"I slept with her. Twice." He kept his gaze down.

"...You what?"

"You don't even know if it's really her. Calm down." I nodded in agreement and took a deep breath. "You're not staying in your house all day. Come on, Matt was being nice and we're all going to the bar." Zacky pushed me to the door, opening it and locking it once he pushed me out on the front porch.

"I'm not really in the mood Zack..." I lazily walked to my car.

"And who said you had to drink? Matt's being nice for a change. You got to remember he doesn't like you all too much, short shit." I froze. Short shit was a nickname Matt gave me after he had stuffed me in a locker. I think he was jealous of me but because he found out I was close friends with Ashley he stopped bullying me.

~

I played with the lemon in my water, not paying attention to the others. My elbow on the table, my head on my fist. I was so bored, I wanted to go home. The guys wouldn't shut up and they kept trying to start a conversation which didn't help because like I told Zacky, I'm really not in the mood.

"God, lighten up. It's not that bad. She'll tur-

He stopped in mid sentence and somewhat stared at the waitress at our table.

"Hey guys, I'm Katie. Your guy had to leave, family emergency. So I'm filling in. How's your food? Need anything?" She asked. She was pretty hot honest truth but I think Zacky was paying more attention to her than I was. Her silky hair fell over her shoulders and went down he back.

"No but can we have the check?" She nodded, smiling sweetly and pulled the bill out of her pocket handing it to Zacky.

"When ever you're ready." She smiled and walked away. Just as he left Brian turned around looking at Zacky.

"How much are you going to tip her?"

He put his card on the table and looked up confused, going in his wallet at the same time. "What?"

"How much are you going to tip her?" Brian repeated himself.

"It'll be stupid if you do. She's not even the one who served us." Matt added.

"It's the least I can do. She's nice." He shrugged.

"Whatever. We'll be outside." Mat, Jimmy and Brian all got up and left me and Johnny alone with the check. Even though high school was long over and we were all friends, they still had their clique and I can't tell you how many times Matt still wants to beat my ass or how he glares at me sometimes.

"...Zacky I don't think they like us." I commented.

"Of course they don't. We're still classified as nerds to them. They'll never grow up, not until the girls come back...Come on." After Katie came and left with his card and then brought it back, he stayed for about two minutes having a conversation with her and tipped her 1 dollar. Well, he tipped her one hundred dollar bill. As we were leaving, I looked at him shaking my head.

"You're ridiculous." I stated.

"How rude, no I'm not. I like her."

"You just met her. You don't even know her. You guys had a...two minute conversation and she didn't even look interested in you. I think I saw a wedding ring on her finger too." I lied.

"Okay, now you're just being an asshole." I smirked and got in my car, heading home.

Ashley's pov

I stabbed the raw meat with anger thinking about Matt. It only made me not like him even more. I knew I wouldn't like him. I stabbed the meat again and again, grabbing Sierra's attention. She looked up from her portfolio and called out my name.

"...What?"

"Maybe you should sit down...and put the knife down too." She said, looking somewhat sympathetic. I dropped the knife in the sink and sat down at the table and sighing.

"I hate men...Are you sure you don't have Jimmy's number?" She shook her head sadly.

"Just give it some time. We'll find them I promise. We never lost them ever.....except for...when we went to the park and Brian and Jimmy ventured off."

"Mmm yeah that doesn't count...We found them too easy." She nodded. "Sierra you might think I'm...crazy but you know that guy Chasity likes?"

"Yeah, what about him?"

"...I think that's Zack. You and him look a bit a like. There's no doubt in my mind that it isn't."

"...No, I don't think so." She looked down and kept her eyes on her photos barely looking up.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://cdn.old.buzznet.com/assets/imgx/1/0/8/8/1/5/6/1/orig-10881561.jpg
Chap pic!