Love Game

A Road of Remembrance

Chasity's pov

I bit my lip and swallowed the moan that was petitioning to rip through my throat and gracefully escape my lips. It didn't help. Wrapping my legs around Zacky's back, I moaned loudly, my eyes closed and my breath grazing over his gauge out ear. He kissed me tenderly, our lips somewhat barely touching because we were too dazed by what was going on below. It felt...good. I didn't want anything to disturb the moment. I loved how strong his arms felt as much as I loved to rest my hands on them. The last sound I made was a somewhat muffled like screaming moan, when I reached my climax.

Zacky's plump lips kissed my cheek as he rolled off of me and lie next to me. He flashed me a smile and cupped my cheek, pulling me into a warming kiss. I felt the cold metal on my lips and a smile. I rested my hand weakly on his shoulder as the kissed deepened. The more intense the kiss got, the more body contacts him and I made. I rolled on top of him, our lips still connected and my fingers tangled in his hair. Our breathing started to get uncoordinated and heavy. I didn't expect it and I wasn't planning for it to happen for a second time but when I felt him push back in, I only moaned softly. Zacky rolled over pinning me under him and pushing more of his length in me causing me to moan loudly. I arched my back off the bed as he got quicker in speed. I gasped sharply reaching my climax again and this time better than the first time. Zacky collapsed on top of me our sweat mixing. I released a deep breath feeling him pull out for the second time and kissing my temple. We lie there next to each other for 20 minutes until he finally spoke.

"...I have to go..." He smiled weakly, twisting with my hair. I nodded sadly.

"Alright....I'll walk you to the door."

Everything was perfect about this guy. The smile he gave me when he left caused me to get Goosebumps all over. He gave me a small kiss on my cheek and left, promising me that he would see me later.

Ashley's pov

"...Ash, It's hot." Sierra whined. The wind blew but only gave off a hot air. It was about 98 degrees in Southern Cal and Sierra and I were on a long road, admiring the desiccated state when got stopped by a flat tire and a need of an oil change. Sierra was changing the tire, her sunglasses pushing back her black and purple hair, her tattooed arm slightly shinned with sweat as were her thin legs.

"I know, I know. As soon as I finish with this oil change," I went into the trunk of my car grabbing the oil I left in it and walking to the front of my car and lifting up the hood. "When can go; well...when you finish."

She groaned. Just then, a black car pulled up behind us. It had no lights anything, just black. Sierra got up and walked over to me, putting her sunglass on and nervously grabbing a chunk of her hair and playing with her lip ring. I finished with the oil and hurriedly closed the top of my car, paying attention to the men coming out of the car behind mine.

"Hey you need some help?" One called out. He was kind of cute, short hair, sunglasses like mine and full sleeve tattoos. Not to mention, he had a nice smile. Though he looked charming, there was something that told me I wouldn't like him but I would in time and that he was...familiar

"Actually, you're a bit late. I just finished." I smiled walking to my trunk, putting the old tire and left over car oil bottle in and then closing it. He smiled.

"Well if I can't help you then can I get your number? Nice car by the way. What is that 1969 Camaro?" He rested his hand on the trunk admiring the paint job.

"Thank you. It was a gift from a friend. And I'll think on it, I don't even know you." I commented. He took off his sunglasses and held them in his hand. He was gorgeous.

"Understandable, My name is Matt. Is that better?" He had a slight English accent.

"...Ashley. Where are you from? You don't sound American." He smiled.

"I am American. I'm from Michigan but I moved to London and stayed for a few years with my father and my friend. I moved back here once I turned 18." He sounded so...familiar. I wanted to get to know him better so I went to my car and pulled out a piece of paper and wrote my name and number on it, giving it to him.

"I got a funny feeling about you and as much as I would love to talk to you, I'm starving." Sierra got back in the car and pushed her hair back. I started the car, waved and drove off heading home.

"What the hell just happened?" Sierra asked me.

"We just got lucky that's what happened." I kept my eyes on what looked like a never ending road.

"...He was cute." She smiled

"Who?"

"Tall, black hair, labret?" She played with her labret, the sunlight bouncing off of it.

"Oh you mean that walking stick?" She gasped at my comment.

"Don't be mean, jealous. I feel like I've seen him before though...like years ago." She pushed a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Oh my god, I know. Same with the guy I was talking to I think his name is Matt. I have a feeling I'm not going to get along with him though," I shrugged "I dunno he just seems like he would get...annoying."

And he did. Three days after I met him, he called. Not too soon and not too late but over those three days I remember where I saw him from. And I remember it all while I was at work, sketching a tattoo.

"I remember that asshole from the Avenged Sevenfold concert you took us too, V. The last thing I need in my life is a stuck up, piece of shit rock star." I commented, adding more detail to my work.

"Oh come on, they aren't that bad. They have awesome music but just get to know them personally. Take my word for it like you did on prom with Matt." I smiled remembering just about the last night with him. He woke me up at 4:30 am along with Vanessa and we watched our last sunrise. I blinked away the tears that began to form in my eyes, stinging them. I missed him so much.

"Do you...ever think we'll see them again?" Chasity voice was soft as it crept up behind me. Vanessa shrugged.

"I can't say that we won't but I can't say that we will either." Just then, Sierra broke down into tears. We all knew why but we didn't dare mention his name. Just talking about Zack, her brother was enough torture. Chasity said she didn't really remember Johnny but we all know she did. He and she made too many scrapbooks for her to forget him. I could never forget him, he was my best friend since 5th grade Zack, since 3rd. everybody thought we had it made. Sure, we could've gotten every boy we wanted but we didn't want any. Just the high school sweethearts we had back then.

"Tony close up." Vanessa called out. Tony nodded as we all left the shop. Once we got in the car, we expected to Sierra to talk her little heart out, but she fell asleep fast and hard.

Brian's pov

"....Matt, listen to every word I'm saying. This girl is too good for you. Well, you're too good for her. Therefore, she is going to push you away. Isn't anything you can do about it." I sat on my couch going through the channels listening absent mindedly to Matt blabber about this girl.

"...Well...what if I get her flowers?" He asked, causing me to sigh. This boy doesn't get it

"No, then that'll mean you want something." I can understand why she doesn't like him. He's getting annoying already.

"You know, you're no help. Zacky helped me out better than you." I paused and looked at him, my eyes thinned.

"...Zacky can make a girl's panties drop if he wanted to Matt. And he was the one who told you to just get in her pants." He only mumbled and left. "I'll see you tomorrow."

I turned off my TV and went upstairs to my room to go to bed. I figured I would do the usual thing, take off my pants and leave them in the middle floor until morning or until I felt like picking them up. Only I went in my closet and pulled out everything from my high school years back in Michigan. As much as I hated the brutal winters in Michigan, I missed the state itself. When I lived there, I remember my mom and my dad's countless fights because my dad was never content with the way my mom served herself to him. I remember kissing Vanessa in the passenger seat of my old black pick up truck behind the school, before she broke into the school to mess with Trevor's locker. There was just too much to remember, and out of everything that I remembered my girlfriend was just about the only important thing. Vanessa. I missed her so much. She's probably some where being successful, or with a guy married with kids and not even thinking about me.

Looking through everything, remembering then crying I fell asleep in my closet with the light on never making it to my bed.

Ashley's pov

I groaned and rolled over looking at my phone. It was 8:30 am. Too damn early to be waking me up on a Saturday; that...Matt guy was calling me. Why so early though? This apartment had thin walls so I was but somewhat wasn't expecting for Sierra to get out of bed and come in my room, cranky and tired.

"...Turn that fucking thing off when you go to sleep. Who is calling you at this time of the day anyway!?" Never wake up Sierra early on a Saturday. Ever.

"That Matt guy," She rolled her eyes at my answer and left the room slamming the door.

"Tell him to shove that damn phone up his ass; people are trying to sleep..."

I answered the phone and got out of my bed and walked onto my balcony.

"...Hello?" My voice was raspy with tiredness.

"Hey, I didn't wake you did I?" His voice came from the other line. He sounded wide awake.

"Yeah, you did." There was a thick layer of bored-ness in my voice.

"Oh sorry, I just wondered if you wanted to get coffee today. How does....Tim Horton's sound?" I did not like Tim Horton's coffee. I was a Starbucks person

"..Mmm I don't know...Starbucks is more my thing."

"Okay we can go there." He changed his mind fast. I really didn't want to go. I was tired and I didn't feel like having coffee.

"Well....Okay fine. I'll meet you at the one by the beach." I sighed and rolled my eyes. I could hear the sudden happiness in his voice.

"Alright," He hung up, leaving me in gloom. I groaned and got up going to the bathroom to shower, doing my morning dew. Scratched my bug bite, my head and then my ass; EW me if you want to but you can't tell me some of you don't do that in the morning.

I stripped my self of my pajama's which was some of Matt's, my high school sweetheart, boxers and a shirt with a dinosaur on it that I found when I moved in the apartment. Stepping in the shower, my wet black hair fell over my shoulders as I lathered shampoo in it, my hair slowly curling. I rinsed my hair as I lathered my entire body almost falling asleep. I was always told shower wakes you up and then told a bath makes you sleepy. They both made me tired, I get too comfortable in baths, and I fell asleep once. I quickly got out of the shower and dried off ad pulled out my hair dryer and started blowing drying my hair; this was a job.

Finishing with the wild hair of mine, straightened and all, I went to my closet still wrapped in my towel and looked through my clothes for something to wear. Not to impress but to be comfortable. I put on black skinny jeans and a Metallica shirt and all black vans with black socks. I grabbed my keys put; them in my pocket added just a little bit of eye liner and headed out. Before I left, I went to Sierra's room, cracked open the door and told her I was leaving.

"Oh, Where ya going?" Her voice was slightly muffled from the pillow her head was buried in.

"Starbucks, Matt wants to have coffee with me. Do you want to stay here and I bring you back something or do you want to go with me? "I looked at the ceiling and then back at Sierra. Well, I looked back at her hair.

"Oh no, I'll stay here." She kept her head in the pillow

"Alright, I think he's bringing his friends." I leaned on the door frame.

"...I'll be out in five minutes."

"O-okay." I heard a knock at the door and ran to it opening it to a very happy looking Vanessa. I smiled. "Hey, why are you here so early?" She stepped in and sat on the couch, stretching her legs on the coffee table in what was supposed to be our living room.

"Just thought I'd drop by, figured you were up. Ms. I can't sleep." I smiled remembering how I would stay the night at her house, go to sleep for one hour and then stay up staring at Matt's ceiling while everyone else in the house slept.

"Yeah, I have a coffee date with Mr. Avenged Sevenfold." I tried to sound the least bit of excited. She turned around smiling at me.

"Lucky you, is he bringing his friends?" She blinked.

"I think so and yes, you're invited."

"I thought you'd never ask. He kind of reminds me of my self and my twin but we're not talking about that! This guy likes you Kota, so BE NICE. Or I'll slap you in front of him." I smirked and rolled my eyes at her threat.

"You'll slap me in front of him? Please, you love me too much."

"..This is true. But I don't love you too much not to whip you into shape." Vanessa scares me sometimes. She really scares me.

Sierra and Chasity came into the living room, dressed and ready. I locked the apartment door after everyone else and got in my car with Chasity, Vanessa and Sierra and headed for Starbucks. I picked the closest parking spot to the door just in case I needed to make a run for it while he went to bathroom. Going inside, I didn't even want anything. I just sat at the table where he was and listened and agreed to all the shit that came out of his mouth. I was bored out of my mind and so ready to go home when I noticed Vanessa making threats at me behind Matt's back.

"Ashley."

"Huh? Oh sorry, someone's talking to me. You were saying?" I tried to seem as interested as possible. God, he was annoying but he looked so good. Those lips and those eyes, I wanted to take this boy home and show him what I was made of. I lied to everybody. I do like him but last time I put my feelings out, I lost the one I loved forever.

"Do you....not like me? I must bore you." He looked hurt and I felt horrible.

"I'm bored but it's not because of you." Was that even a compliment?

"Uh...Uhmm...I don't know if that's a compliment or an insult. I don't want you to be bored at all while you're with me right now or ever." He knitted his brows together. I needed to leave before I made an ass of myself.

"Um, I have to go. I need to be at work at 10 and it's a long ways away. Meet me at the beach at say....4:30. Awesome." I kissed my palm and then rubbed it on his cheek, getting up fast rubbing my temples and walking outside to my car. I heard Vanessa's heels behind and me then turned around hearing my name, meeting her hard, stinging slap on my cheek. I rubbed my face and looked at her.

"Aww...You were serious. I never thought you would do it but you were serious. I should listen to you from now on. It might make a big ass difference.....Jeez, you were serious." I rubbed my cheek, looking inside Starbucks seeing Matt get up and leave. At that point, I felt like I deserved more than a good slap from Vanessa cause I got a good look at his face and he looked like he was about to cry. I hurt his feelings and I liked him a lot I just had no way of showing it because I was scared.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://cdn.old.buzznet.com/assets/imgx/1/0/8/1/5/0/5/1/orig-10815051.jpg
CHAPTER PICTURE