Status: Slowly active.

The Notorious Heartbreaker

Heart, heart, heartbreak

“ Rebecca, Rebecca James, Pleased to be of service,” she smiled innocently. Rebecca James didn’t look like the notorious heartbreaker that all the girls talked about. She looked average, with her dark brown eyes, dark blonde hair, and fair skin. Her appeal wasn’t that fashionable either. Just a normal tank-top, and a pair of grey skinny jeans with the original black and white converse. Her smile was too innocent, she looked like she was even more innocent then the girl in front of her.

Rebecca continued, “ I don’t look like much to you, do I?” The look she was giving was too coy as well. Rebecca had fake written all over her, no way was this girl going to fall for this apparent hoax.

“No, you don’t,” The girl replied still looking her up and down. Rebecca laughed, oh this Rebecca girl had nerve, this was no joking matter. Or at least it wasn’t a laughing matter to the girl.

“You’re cute,” Rebecca giggled, “ I would apologize for laughing, but you’re just too cute. Now, lets get back to reality here, darling,” She dragged the word out, her eyes looked dull and bored.

“How do I know this isn’t some scam?” She asked with an annoyed tone. Glaring at the little blonde in front of her.

“Well, I would say you just have to trust me, but I’m afraid that’s far too cliché for me, so let me be honest here,” Rebecca was now clearly annoyed, “ You either want my help, or you don’t, what’s it gonna be, darling,” Her eyes set on the younger girl no longer held amusement.

“Fine, I want your help,” The strange girl muttered. Looking at the floor intensely. Rebecca grinned at the stranger’s reaction.

“That’s what I thought, so, what’s the guys name?” Rebecca asked as she leaned in closer to her. She wiggled her eyebrows, and grinned.

“His name is Anton Ross, ” with that said her eyes went straight to the ground, red covering upper part of her cheeks. Rebecca’s jaw hit the floor before she started laughing.

“Your kidding, right?” She continued, “ You have to be one of thee stupidest girls in the world, what made you think you could handle Anton Ross?” Rebecca was clearly holding back a smile.

Her eyes darken, her face scrunched with a frown perched on her lips. “We’ve been best friends for the past six years, I thought I meant more to him then a simple lay.”

“ You’re just too much, aren’t you?” She giggled, “Why’d you say yes, if you’ve been ‘best friends’ for six years then you should’ve known better.” Rebecca’s left eyebrow raised, and she smirked.

“…I, I just always pictured myself with him, since my fourteenth birthday,” She stuttered, her words were fast, barely understandable. Rebecca groaned loudly, her eyes closing tightly, and her teeth gritted.

“I absolutely hate girls like you,” Rebecca spat, “Get your head out of the clouds, girly. Life isn’t that pretty and fair, life is brutal and the people in it are savages who think only of themselves. Find a path back to reality, it is by far much more worth your time.” the girl’s mouth dropped, Rebecca didn’t look innocent anymore, everything about her seemed sinister, it caused the hair on her arm to raise and sent the chills down and up her spinal cord. Rebecca continued, “I bet you think you love him, don’t you? Well, darling, do you love him enough to get your heart broken over and over again, until you finally realize he isn‘t worth your time?” Rebecca’s mouth was in a slit, her eyes narrow, and the air around her sizzled.

The girl swallowed the excess salvia in her mouth, “I do love him, but that’s all you were right about, he is worth my time and he will love me, one day, just you wait and see.” Rebecca smiled, and her eyes twinkled. The girl was probably even more confused then before.

“Good, because you’re going to need that in mind when your trying to get him back,” Rebecca grinned, flashing her pearly whites. “First things first, we need to go shopping, and we’ll go from there.” Grabbing a hold of her arm and dragging her off farther into the shopping center. Only to stop after a few seconds of dragging the confused brunette. “I didn’t quite catch your name,” Rebecca was greeted by silence and her face dropped, “What. Is. Your. Name. Can. You. Understand. Me.”

The girl glared at this, “I’m not stupid, and my name is Bailey, Bailey Summers.”

“Well, it’s a pleasure working with you, Bailey,” She replied before continuing to drag Bailey throughout the shopping center.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my very first story posted on Mibba, and I'm pretty excited about it. Tell me your honest opinion, and maybe even some pointers. So, I hope you enjoyed reading it, if not, sorry. heh.