Status: Slowly active.

The Notorious Heartbreaker

Girl, don’t say you love me when you’re out the door

“ I am not coming out,” Bailey voice was muffled from behind her bedroom door. Six hours of shopping for what Rebecca dubbed as “acceptable,” clothing, and what Bailey thought was ridiculous and a waste of money, her money.

“Just come out already, it is only a dress,” Rebecca growled and glared at the door. Rebecca kicked the door in a fit of annoyance, only to hurt her converses clad foot. The door swung open to reveal a very pissed off Bailey in a white and gray horizontal stripes, gray converse, white south sea pearl necklace, and a faux white pearl ring.

“I look terrible,” Bailey muttered as she attempted to pull the dress down. The dress was cut off mid-thigh, too short for Bailey’s taste. She enjoyed clothing that covered, at least, to the knee, and showed very little cleavage.

“Stop fussing, it could’ve been worse. Trust me. Besides, you look wonderful. Now come on, we don’t want to miss the party, do we.” Grabbing a hold of Bailey’s arm, dragging her out of the house and into Rebecca’s Mini Cooper. Rebecca stared at Bailey, as if she expected her to do or say something.

“What?” Bailey questioned. Her arms folded across her breasts. She was fidgeting in the cold, white leather seat.

“Your seatbelt,” Rebecca replied dully. Her foot tapped insistently, she continued to stare at Bailey until Bailey caved and put her seatbelt on. Bailey glared at the dashboard, and scrunched her face.

“You know, if you keep making that face, it might get stuck like that.” Bailey turned her head to glare at Rebecca, but she still kept her face in that position. She stayed like that for less then a minute before relaxing her face, and staring out the window at the images flashing by.

“You mind?” Rebecca gestured to the stereo. Bailey shook her head “no,” in reply. Switching the stereo on, Best Friend by Toybox blasted through the stereo, causing Bailey to cover her ears and scrunch her face involuntary. Quickly turning down the volume, Rebecca grinned sheepishly.

“That was so…unexpected.” Bailey raised an eyebrow at Rebecca, and laughed. The laugh was cut short, once Bailey realized what she was doing.

Rebecca shrugged, “ I like what I like. I can’t help it. Beside, it’s a catchy song and just makes you want to sing along.” Rebecca proved her point when she started singing along to the song. She didn’t miss a line, and was completely in tune with it. Bailey could only shake her head at Rebecca’s immature behavior.

The car stopped as a new song came on. They were parked in front of a large grey house, loud bassy music boomed, and teenagers were all around the house, inside and out. Rebecca glanced at Bailey, she looked unsure, and overall scared as can be.

“ You okay over there?” Bailey gulped, and nodded her head in reply before slowly stepping out of the car. Rebecca treaded over to the house with Bailey in tow. Eye’s quickly averted to the two girls in the doorway opening. Their eyebrows raised at the sight of Bailey in a not-so-modest dress.

“Actually, I change my mind. I’m not okay, and I’m not ready for this.” Retreating to the car door. Her head down, and her hands fidgeting with the pearl on her necklace. She was chewing on the right side of her bottom lip nervously as Rebecca came to stand next to her.

“There is nothing to worry about, come on,” Rebecca encouraged. Tugging on Bailey’s forearm, “You got this far, are you really going to quit this early in the game?”

“It’s not a game.” Rebecca rolled her eyes at Bailey’s expected response.

“Prove it.” Rebecca removed her hands, walking away into the house. Bailey sighed and walked inside the house. Rebecca was no where in sight, Bailey checked the kitchen, the living room, and bathroom lines. She finally found Rebecca out in the backyard, hanging out with Paxton Rivers, Winston Remington, Yolanda Grey, Monserrat Newton, and Kinsley Fink. The most hated and loved group of the school, not to mention well known.

Paxton Rivers, or Pax as everyone calls him, is a complete “jock”, not to mention a complete jerk. Most girls would swoon at him, even with his jerkiness. With his green blue eyes, thick dark brown locks, and that fantastic facial structure. People were always willing to look past his meanness because of his good looks. He was also a womanizer.

Winston Remington is the total bad boy of the school. Breaking rules since he was in kindergarten, he threw sand at everyone and didn’t allow anyone on the slide. No one but Paxton and Kinsley liked him, well, that was before he went to military camp. He is more contained now, not by much, but it’s a start. All the girls have had a crush on him at one time, he was gorgeous, bleach blonde and black locks, light swirling grey eyes, and another great facial structure, not to mention his athletic body.

Yolanda Grey is the hotheaded diva of the school. If things didn’t go her way, there would be a whole lot of trouble. No one needed to ask her opinion on anything, it was automatically given to you. Not only was her personality bold but so were her looks. She had her natural black straight hair, dark brown eyes, and mocha skin.

Monserrat Newton is the schools sweetheart, the nicest person you could ever meet. She always volunteered at school, and with the community. Monserrat would help anyone who needed it. Most people wonder why her best friends are such jerks. She not only had a great personality, but she was also very pretty. She had dark almond shape brown eyes, wavy light brown hair, and was very petite.

And finally, Kinsley Fink is in a whole other category. She was insane as most people would say. She dyed her hair every other week, today it was blonde. She was known to flirt and tell you the truth, She was blunt. She had bleach blonde hair, blue grey eyes, and pale skin with the pinkest cheeks.

Under normal circumstances Bailey wouldn’t be caught dead with any of them, except for Monserrat. When Bailey and Rebecca’s eyes met, Bailey knew this was her first challenge, and by the look of Rebecca’s face this was the only way out, or in, rather. Anyone could tell that Rebecca was amused, if it wasn’t by the way she was grinning, it was that mischievous sparkle in her eye.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long. Soo, this is what I pictured the characters to look like.
Rebecca.
Bailey.
Paxton.
Winston.
Yolanda.
Monserrat.
Kinsley.

Don't forget to comment.

And I would like to say thanks to More Original, RadiosAndRocketships, TearsAndHugs for commenting, and to those of you who subscribed. So, THANK YOU. (: