Status: Complete - Check out the sequel :)

When Duty Calls

Chapter 1

“Conner, please use your spoon honey.” Michelle scolded her five year old son as she handed her nine month old daughter to Andrea.

“Ok mommy.” He replied sheepishly, putting his spoon into his right hand before taking another spoonful of his cereal.

“Um, ok, her milks in the fridge, my cell…”

“Michelle, I’ve been your nanny for three months now, there’s no need to run through this every morning.” Andrea said with a warm, reassuring smile.

Michelle sighed and nodded her head. “I know, sorry.” She replied.

“Ok, kiddo, be good for Andrea and at school.” Michelle said kissing Conner on the cheek, which he immediately wiped off with his free hand.

“Bye baby girl, be good.” She added as she leant across to kiss Ella on the top of her head. “Call me if you…bye Andrea.”

“Bye Michelle, have a good day.” Andrea replied with a chuckle.
Michelle gathered her work stuff and headed towards the door, stopping as she was in the doorway to turn back to talk to Andrea.

“Oh, by the way, Brian came home from his trip last night, just so that you’re not half scared when he decides to make his appearance.” She called from the doorway.

“Ok, thanks for the warning.” Andrea replied, a small smile appearing on her lips at the thought. Michelle waved and finally made it out of the door. Moments later the sound of her BMW leaving the drive way could be heard.

“Andrea, I finished!” Connor cheered smiling up at her with a toothy grin.

“Ok little dude, bathroom to brush your teeth, and remember to do them properly, I’ll be checking.” She said as he clambered from his chair and headed through the door towards the stairs. As she heard him thunder up the stairs she walked over to the fridge and took out his lunch box and placed it into his Spiderman backpack.

She then placed Ella in her stroller and fastened her in before making sure she had everything she would need for her walk to school with Connor.

As she placed the house keys into her purse she could hear Connor making his way back down the stairs. Suddenly he was bouncing into the kitchen again, slinging his backpack onto his back.

“Wow, wait a minute little man, let me see those teeth.” Andrea warned as he placed his hand on the door handle ready to bolt out the door. He sighed heavily and turned, opening his mouth as wide as he could to flash his teeth at Andrea.

“Wow, where’s my sunglasses, those sparkling teeth are blinding me!” she said holding her hand in front of her eyes as if a bright light was being shone into them. Connor laughed, grinning proudly as he turned and held the back door open for Andrea to push the stroller through.

Andrea hadn’t been able to believe her luck when she got an interview for this job. She’d always loved working with children and had decided to move from England to try being a nanny in the states. She’d worked for various families and had found herself in California. When it had come time to leave one family she applied for another job in Huntington Beach. She’d been beyond shocked when she’d turned up for the interview, recognising both Michelle and Brian immediately. They had been a bit worried at first that she may have been a crazed fan girl, but Andrea had assured them both and had built an immediate bond with both the children. By the end of the interview it had been near on impossible not to give the job to her without breaking their children’s hearts.

As part of her routine, she walked Connor to school before heading to the park with Ella. Ella loved going to the park, even from a young age, watching the ducks on the pond and being pushed in the swings. Andrea spent just enough time in the park so that Ella would be ready for her nap by the time they arrived home and this morning was going to be no different.

She gently pushed the stroller in through the front door as not to disturb Ella as she began to nod off to sleep.

“Ahh, here’s my girls!” Ella fluttered her eyelids at the sound of her father’s voice.

“Shh! She’s almost asleep.” Andrea whispered harshly glaring at Brian as he made his way, dressed only in cargo shorts, into the living room.

“Sorry.” He whispered his reply as he walked over to where Andrea was gently taking her out of the stroller.

“It’s ok.” she replied quietly, flinching slightly as Brian placed a hand on her arm as he leant over to place a kiss on his sleeping daughter’s forehead. “I’m gonna go put her in her crib.”

Brian nodded and watched as Andrea carefully climbed the stairs with his daughter. Andrea placed Ella into her crib carefully and made sure the baby monitor was switched on before heading back into the kitchen where Brian was sat at the table eating a bowl of cereal and Connor’s empty bowl still sat next to him.

“So, was it a good couple of shows?” Andrea asked cheerfully as she picked up Connor’s bowl and placed it in the sink along with the coffee mugs her and Michelle had drunk out of a few hours before.

“Yeah, they were pretty awesome, you know, but it’s always nice being home, sleeping in my own bed.” Brian replied as she turned to face him as she waited for the sink to fill so she could do the dishes.

“Yeah, there’s no bed comfier than your own is there?” she asked with a smile as she subconsciously ran her eyes over his bare chest.

“You’re right there.” He said taking another spoonful of his cereal. “So, did I miss anything exciting while I was away?”

Andrea turned to turn the water off and start the dishes as she began to reply. “Well, Ella is trying her best to crawl, she’s almost there just ass shuffling at the moment though.” She replied as she washed up one of the mugs. From behind her she heard Brian chuckle, followed by the sound of his spoon clattering against his bowl. She then heard his chair scrape against the tilled floor as he stood up and his footsteps as he walked over to the sink.

She inhaled deeply as he came up behind her and dropped his bowl into the sink of water in front of her, his hand resting lightly on her hip. She held her breath as she felt his other hand go to rest on her other hip, pushing his body closer to her. She let out her breath in the form of a moan as she felt his lips brush against her hair.

“I missed you.” he whispered quietly as Andrea froze her hands still in the hot soapy water.

“Brian, I thought we agreed…” she began slowly.

“I know, but I haven’t stopped thinking about you the entire time I was away.” he replied, his hands slipping from her hips to around her waist, pulling her closer to him. As her back rubbed against his chest, she couldn’t help but notice just how much he’d missed her.

“Did you miss me?” he asked in a whisper against her neck, his lips brushing her soft skin, sending shivers down her spin.

Andrea could only let out a soft moan in reply which in turn encouraged Brian to press his lips harder against her neck. Without even realising it, she tilted her head, giving him more room to run his lips over her neck. Another moan left her lips encouraging Brian to kiss up her jaw line before turning in her in his arms and pressing his lips against hers.

She moved her wet soapy hands to the back of his neck, her fingers running through his short hair as she pulled him closer to her. She felt Brian smirk against her lips as she traced his bottom lip, desperately wanting to intensify the kiss. Brian was quick to comply with her eagerness and their tongues were soon exploring each others mouths.

Brian’s hands slipped to her ass, gently squeezing it as he lifted her legs and wrapping them around his waist as he pushed her against the sink. A whimper escaped Andrea’s mouth as Brian’s lips left hers to trail down her neck yet again.

“Oh God!” she said quietly as he nipped at her neck, feeling him getting harder as he pushed himself closer to her.

“Can I take you upstairs?” he asked quietly against her neck.

“Please.” Andrea replied in a pleading moan. Brian stood up straight, pulling her with him and quickly and confidently walking them both up the stairs and towards his bedroom.

Brian dropped her onto the unmade bed, a smirk on his lips as he watched her bounce slightly. He quickly climbed onto the bed after her, watching the smile on her face grow as he crawled slowly towards her, his hands slipping up the underside of her t-shit and pushing it up her body. His lips lowered to her skin, kissing his way up her toned stomach as he began to remove her top. As he pushed it over her breasts, he licked over the exposed skin, making a moan escape her lips as he pushed himself against her more.

Suddenly he sat up, pulling her up with him so he could remove her top fully from her body. Once that was out of the way he reached behind her and unclasped her bra, pulling it from her body with his teeth. He shook it from his jaw with a growl before letting her lay back down on the bed. His hands then slipped to her jeans, quickly pulling at the button and zipper. Keeping eye contact he reached behind himself and caught hold of her jeans at her ankles, pulling them easily down her legs, making sure her boy shorts joined them.

Once they were down low enough for his liking, Brian again lowered his head to kiss her stomach. He slowly made his way south, causing quick gasps to escape Andrea as he briefly flicked his tongue against her already moist opening. She raised her hips in anticipation of his tongue doing more to her. Again a small whimper escaped her as she felt his lips return to her stomach, kissing his way back up her body, lingering at her breasts briefly as his fingers brushed gently against her entrance.

Andrea’s eyes had closed as she enjoyed what his simple actions were doing to her. It was only when he was whispering in her ear that she became fully aware that his lips had again left her body.

“I’d almost forgotten how fucking sweet you tasted.” He said quietly as she bucked her hips to his hand, eager for him to enter her.

“Tell me you want me.” he said as he felt her raise her hips again, her hands pushing his shorts and boxers off his narrow hips.

“Brian, please.” She pleaded in a low voice.

“What was that?” he teased. Andrea moved her hand, reaching for his rock hard length that was eager to be released from his clothes.

“Brian, I fucking want you.” she breathed. “Now!” she demanded, tugging at his cock, guiding it towards her opening. With a smirk and a low growl Brian pushed himself into her quickly and forcefully making her scream in pure pleasure.

Their lips met once again, capturing her moans in his mouths as he began to thrust into her slowly. The slow pace didn’t last long as Brian was encouraged by her moans. All too quickly, Andrea found herself nearing her peak; the familiar heat began to build in her lower body as she began to see little white lights behind her eyelids.

“Fuck, Brian!” she yelled as she felt herself near the edge, her body tightening around him as she began to convulse around him.

“Holy shit, Andrea!” he called out as he felt himself pulse inside her. Within moments they were again calling out each others names as they came in unison.

“Fuck.” Brian muttered as he collapsed breathlessly onto Andrea, nipping gently at her neck, a smirk on his lips.

They lay there for a long moment, allowing their breathing to steady itself. They would have stayed in each other’s arms for longer but Ella had other ideas, deciding to wake from her sleep at that moment. Andrea quickly got out of bed and got dressed before going across the hall to get Ella out of her bed.

As she walked into the kitchen to get her bottle, she found Brian already there warming one up for her. Ella’s face lit up immediately when she saw Brian stood there and she began to laugh and clap her hands.

“Come here baby girl.” He said holding out his muscular, tattooed arms for his daughter. “Either you are going to have to sleep for longer or not fall asleep until you get back from the park when Daddy’s home.” He said with his trademark smirk and a wink in Andrea’s direction.
♠ ♠ ♠
Meh, I don't like the title, but I'm hoping I've made up for that with the story itself :)

Oh and Also, this wasn't the idea I origonally had for this contest but this was origonally an idea I had for a Billie Joe story and I may still make it a Brian story :)

Comments Please.... :)

Links:
Andrea's outfit.