Status: You guys were great! Thank you! Be on the look out for my new story, Bottom of the Bottle.

The Forbidden Fruit

Chapter 15

Derrick looked at me, probably debating what chore I should do next. I sat down on top of a table, leaning back onto my palms. I crossed my legs over each other, causing my skirt to go up a bit. Derrick adverted his gaze back to his planner.

“What am I doing now?” I asked, looking out to window.

“I don’t know what else. This room is pretty much spotless.”

“Then I guess I’ll leave.” I said, pushing myself off of the table.

Derrick glanced at the clock, then back to me, “Nope. I have you for another half hour.”

I groaned, “Then what am I going to do?”

“Well, you could sit there.” He pointed to a desk.

Shrugging, I walked over to my things that I set on the floor, bending over. My skirt raised dangerously high and I snuck a glance at Derrick, he looked away from me to his planner, pretending to write something. I slowly picked my things up and moved them over to the desk right in front of him, setting my things on the floor there. I slid into the seat and rested on my elbows, teasing Derrick.

He looked away, “What are you doing?”

“Excuse me?”

“What are you doing?” He asked again.

“I’m just sitting here.”

“Cute.” Mr. Ward sarcastically smiled.

“I think I need to buy more clothes.” I wondered aloud, looking outside once again.

“Maybe something other than mini skirts and v-necks?”

“No.” I laughed, “They’re my staples.”

“Can you sit up?” He asked, clearing his throat.

“Why? This is pretty comfy.” I said, relaxing into my bent position.

“Maria.”

“Derrick.”

“Maria!”

“Wow.” I said, sitting up, “Who got your panties in a knot?”

He looked away from me, typing grades into his computer.

---------------------------------

“Maria?” My Mother called, walking into my room.

“Yes?” I rolled over onto my right hip, facing her.

“What dress?” She asked, holding up a red and black one.

“You’re going out with that creeper again?”

“Yes, and his name is Dave.” She reminded me again.

“I don’t care.” I said, rolling back over.

“Maria!”

“Mom!” I imitated her.

“Fine.” She said, walking out of my room.

“You know you’re going to pick the black one!” I yelled.

“Are you doing anything tonight?” She called from her bathroom.

“Uh, why?” I asked.

“Just wondering…”

“Oh my God! Mom!” I yelled, burying my face into my rug.

“Maria, we all do it.”

“No one wants to hear their Mom talk about doing... it!” I yelled, which was somewhat muffled by the rug.

“Just be gone!” She said, walking past my room and out of the house.

----------------------------

“Can I have a double scoop of Rocky Road?” I asked, finally at the counter of the local ice cream parlor.

“Anything for you.” Shane laughed, scooping me my ice cream.

“Thank you.” I smiled, exchanging the $3 in my hand for the ice cream in his hand.

“Would you mind me taking a break with you?” He asked, putting the money in the register and handing me back my change.

“I don’t think I would.” I said, sitting down by the back.

He soon followed me, accompanied by his own double scoop of Rocky Road. I smiled at him and licked the top scoop of the creamy concoction.

“Why are you here?” He asked, taking off his dorky hat.

“My Mom is getting it on with some creeper.” I nodded, licking my ice cream again.

“Oh.”

“I’m sorry.” I laughed, “I’m blunt.”

“No, don’t be.” He smiled, “It’s refreshing.”

“Do you know that Rocky Road was invented during the Great Depression?” I asked, chomping into the first scoop.

“Now I do.” He smiled, looking at the clock and quickly eating the first scoop.

“How long is your break?” I asked, licking my first scoop, still.

“10 minutes.” He sighed, “Working here is tiring.”

“Why, it seems easy.”

“I know, but you get to eat all the ice cream you want, so I’m crashing from all this sugar.”

“Maybe you shouldn’t eat it then.” I laughed, finishing off the first scoop.

“Maybe.” He shrugged, and the bell on the door rang.

We both looked up to see who it was. A smile was brought to my face.

“Troy!”

Troy turned at the sound of his name, and finally spotted me. Derrick spotted me, too, and he didn’t miss the fact that I was sitting with Shane. He walked up to the counter, ordering a single scoop of mint chocolate chip. He looked around the parlor, sitting close but not too close to us.

“You know him?” Shane finally asked, eyeing Mr. Ward.

“Yeah.” I nodded.

“Uh, that needs more explanation. How do you know Mr. Ward’s son?”

I swallowed the lump that was rising in the throat, “Uh, well, he goes to my church.”

“Cool.” He nodded, looking at the clock, “Oh shit!”

He stood up, putting his hat back on, and walked behind the counter, finishing off his ice cream cone. I glanced at Derrick and Troy out of the corner of my eye. Every so often Derrick would offer Troy the ice cream cone, but since Troy only really mastered how to poop, cry, and drink milk, he didn’t know what was expected of him. I took my chances and got up, sitting next to them.

“Hey Troy.” I smiled, rubbing his cheek.

“Hello Maria.”

“Mr. Ward.” I nodded, licking my ice cream cone.

“Last week’s service was really moving.” Derrick laughed, eating his ice cream.

“Shove it.” I rolled my eyes, working on the cone.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I have to leave, sorry I couldn't answer my messages, I will soon!

Oh god, I just watched a PETA thing and almost cried, I couldn't finish it.
Just hit me up if you want to know about PETA [whoring, I know.]

Love ya! Hit me up with comments.