Status: You guys were great! Thank you! Be on the look out for my new story, Bottom of the Bottle.

The Forbidden Fruit

Chapter 35

The space between us was just inches. I could feel his body heat radiate off of him and onto me. I held my breath.

“No I’m not.”

He pulled away from me and bore into my eyes, “That’s bullshit.”

“Shane, it’s not what it looks like.”

He laughed, “So how is it then? Because it looks like you’re fucking you’re teacher.”

“Um, okay.” I said, looking down at the floor, “It is what it looks like.”

“Do you know how wrong this is?” He asked quietly, probably in disbelief.

“I know it’s wrong, okay? I know how bad it is. I just… I don’t know.”

“I’m going to go tell the principal.”

I quickly shot out and grabbed his hand, “Don’t!”

“Why not?”

“Because, Shane. I don’t want him to loose his job. He’s not forcing me to do anything.”

He looked at for me a moment and softened, “Fine. I wont tell.”

“Do you promise?”

“Maria. I’m not like that.”

I hugged him tightly, “Thank you.”

He stood there a moment, then hugged me back, “You’re so coming over to my house today and telling me all about this.”

--------------------------

“I have to go to Shane’s. We can’t talk today.” I popped my head into Derrick’s room.

He sighed angrily, “He knows.”

“Um…” I darted my eyes from side to side, “Yeah.”

“Fuck.”

“He wont tell.”

“Oh, great. I’m so sure.”

“Derrick.” I sighed, clearly annoyed, “I just have to go, okay? He wont tell.”

“Fine, whatever.”

I rolled my eyes and walked out of his room. Typical.

------------------

“So how did this all start?” Shane asked, “I mean, it’s not everyday you fuck a teacher.”

“Can you not be so vulgar?” I asked, getting comfy on his couch.

“Fine, okay. But get down to it.”

“Well, I guess it all started when I babysat for him. He has a 4 month old. And before that we flirted and stuff like that, but after I babysat, we just got close. I don’t know, it just went on naturally.”

“Did you have sex in the teacher’s lounge? What about on his desk? Your desk?!”

“Uh, no. We just had sex at his house.”

“Was he good.”

“That doesn’t matter.”

“He was.” He smiled coyly.

“Um, so, yeah.” I was so nervous.

“What did you all do?”

“That’s personal.”

He looked at me expectantly, “I don’t care.”

“We just had sex and stuff.”

“What’s the ‘and stuff’?”

I groaned, “Do we have to do this?”

“Well, I’m curious.”

“Just some blow jobs and stuff.” I said, “I don’t want to talk about this.”

“Are you guys dating.”

“No. He’s really pissed off at you.”

“Oh.” He smiled, “Make-up sex.”

“Oh my God.” I rolled my eyes.

Shane turned on the TV, “Now that I think about it, you guys would make a cute couple.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So um, the end is near?
It's FREEZEING! Fuck.
And I noticed, only the same like... 5 or 6 people comment every time.
I would like to see some new faces. :]