Almost Easy

Promoting

“Do I look alright?” Carly asked, walking over.

“You look great, hun. You don’t need to ask.” I smirked.

“It’s just, I’m really self-conscious. . .” She trailed off, as all of us looked at her incrediculously.

“You’re sexy as hell!” Jimmy yelled.

Even though I wanted to laugh at his sudden outburst, I nodded in agreement.

“And umm. . .well, your boobs stretched out this shirt.” She said, looking at the floor.

“How so?” I asked.

“Umm. . .well, my boobs just don’t fill it out.” She said, showing how loose it was around her chest.

“Your boobs aren’t that much smaller then mine.” I said, standing next to her, comparing our boobs.

“Really, now?” She asked, looking at me pointedly.

“It’s not my fault.” I sighed, plopping down on the couch, next to Brian again.

“Oh, so I’m not sexy as hell?” Kari demanded, walking into the room.

“You have a boyfriend, if I tell you that, he’ll kill me! But you’re sexy as hell, Rawr.” Jimmy said, pursing his lips.

Brian slowly turned to Jimmy with a glare, that was basically saying, ‘Motherfucker, if you don’t run in 2 seconds, you’re gonna die.’. That’s exactly what Jimmy did. . .He ran, and ran, and, ran, and ran, and ran, and ran.

Me, Brian, Kari, and Carly watched Jimmy run, until he ran out the door. Then we busted out laughing.

“What a retard!” Brian laughed.

“Be nice to Jimmy. . .He’s not retarded. . .He’s just mentally challenged.” I said, smacking his arm.

Brian looked at me, raising an eyebrow.

“WHat? There’s a difference. Mentally challenged is a learning disability. Retarded means your I.Q. is lower then a certain standard.”

“Yeah, he’s definitely retarded.” Brian nodded.

“You’re so mean.” I said, crossing my arms, and pouting, as I looked away from him.

“Hey. I was kidding.” He chuckled, turning my face so he could kiss me.

“You better have been. That’s my best friend.”

I heard someone scoff, and I looked over to my left. Make that some people. Kari, Kim, and Carly stood there, with there mouths hanging open, and there arms crossed over their chests.

“I love you guys, too!” I yelled, running over, and pulling them all into a hug, at once.

They squealed, and we spun in circles, until somebody *Coughs* Carly *Coughs* threw me into a wall.

“Owww.” I groaned, holding my head.

“Oops.” Carly said, helping me to my feet.

“Yeah, oops. Fuck my life.”

“Uhh. . .Hey, Rawr?” Kim asked.

“What’s cracka lackin’?” I asked.

“Didn’t you like. . .say, have a date today?”

“FUCK MY LIFE!!” I yelled, again, before running up the stairs.

I went into my closet, ripping dresses off the hanger. I finally found what I wanted, and ran to my bathroom, starting up the curling iron, as I stepped into the shower. I was almost done with my shower, when the shower door opened, and Brian stepped in.

“What are you doing?!” I asked, backing away.

“I needed to talk to you, and I thought it best if I tell you now.” He said, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

“Well?” I asked, stepping under the spray again.

“Umm. . .We have a. . .thing to do tonight. . .umm, I was gonna tell you sooner, but I didn’t really get around to it.” He said, clearing his throat.

“And this thing is?”

“Well. . .it’s kinda like a band promoting thing. . .It starts at 9.” He rubbed his neck again.

“I have a date, tonight, Brian.” I groaned.

“I know, and I’m sorry, but I really need you to be there.” He pleaded.

“Stop by the restaurant, at 8:45, pick me up.” I said, kissing him.

“Thank you, baby.” He said, hugging me.

He stepped out of the shower, and dried himself off, just before I turned off the water, and stepped out, too. I shook my hair out, and dried it with the blow dryer, with one hand, and pulled my bra, and underwear on with the other. By the time I’d worked my way into the dress, I was curling my hair, with some trouble.

By 6:57 I was ready. I walked down the stairs, slinging my purse over my shoulder, and pulling my shoe onto my foot.

“How do I look?” I asked, Carly.

“Like a sexy woman with humongous tits.” She said, seriously.

“Shut up.” I said, walking the rest of the way to the door.

I heard a honk, and sighed.

“Do you want me to show up and crash it?” She asked, raising her eyebrow.

“Please, I really don’t want to be there.” I sighed, hugging her.

“I’ll follow you guys there.” She promised, as I walked out the door.

I threw her a grateful smile, before closing the door behind me, and smiling at Garret, as I walked to the car.

“I never got you name.” I said, turning to him, as he backed out of the driveway.

“Garret, Garret Spence.” He smiled back.

“Nice to meet you. I’m Sarah Jansen.” I said, winking at him.

He smiled, and turned up the stereo, making me pout, because I couldn’t head bang, with my hair.

We ended up at the same restaurant that Matt had taken me to, and we sat at a corner table. After an hour of sitting there, and talking, I guess he wasn’t that boring, but he just wasn’t my type, and well. . .I was taken.

“Hey, what’s good?!” Someone shrieked, walking into the door.

I turned, and looked over my shoulder, to see Jimmy, Brian, and Carly walking in the door, causing me to hang my head in relief. They looked around the room, until Brian, pointed to us, making me smile at him.

“Ma’am, you’ll have to wait until we seat you.” The dude at the podium thingy, told Carly.

“Fuck if I do. I’m not eating here.” She said, pushing past him.

Jimmy, looked away, faking like he didn’t know her.

“Hello, I’m sorry, to disturb your wonderful dinner, but I’m going to have to steal this, gorgeous, lady, so that we can party.” Carly said, taking my hand, and pulling me to my feet.

“Uhh. . .” Garret stuttered.

“I’m sorry.” I said, setting the money for the bill on the table, before walking away with her.

“God, it took you long enough.” I groaned, as we left the restaurant.

“Dude, do you know how long Kari, and Kim were, getting ready. I started getting ready, right after you left, but they didn’t start until like. . .8:15.” Carly said.

“Oh, sure, blame it all on us.” Kim scoffed, scooting over, in the limo’s seat.

“It was all you guys.” She said, rolling her eyes.

“Whatever.” Kim said, flicking her hair over her shoulder, in fake, preppiness.

“You guys are dorks.” I said, glancing around at them. “Matt, who’s the sexy lady?” I added, looking across from me to see Matt with an arm draped across a brunette’s shoulders.

“I’m Natalie. Natalie Beckham.” She laughed, reaching across to shake my hand.

“What up? I’m Sarah Jansen.” I said, shaking her hand.

The rest of the night, we were jamming out, and my hair, was messed up, by the time we got to the party. I took all the clips out, and let it fall across my back and shoulders. Matt, and Natalie were the first ones out, leaving the rest of us to file out, after him, Brian and me, last.

There were lots of pictures as we walked towards the building, and I think I was blind, when they were done. White dots spotted my vision, and I was starting think that they were going to stay there when they finally started to fade.

We were stopped by JB, and MB. Where they had been the entire time that the guys were at my house, beats the hell out of me, but they were here now.

“Dude, Michelle is here. She’s over there. She’s freaking the fuck out like ‘Where the hell is he?’ and ‘Will he be here in time?’ You better go find her.” JB told Brian.

“She can go suck Max Green’s dick.” He growled.

“That was recorded.” I whispered.

“She can. I don’t care if they put that on fucking Fuse.” Brian said, pushing the hair away from my shoulder, before placing soft kisses on the bare skin.

“C’mon, let’s go get our drinks.” I said, taking his hand, pulling him along.

“Oh my god! There you are, Brian!” I heard someone shriek, and a whole shock ran through my body.

My eyes darked, and my hand tightened around Brian’s.

“Back off, bitch!” I yelled, as Brian backed away from her.

“Who are you?!” She demanded, shoving me into the bar.

“I’m gonna let that slide, because I don’t wanna get kicked out of here. This is an important night for Brian, if you wanna make a scene, wait till after.” I told her, glaring into her eyes, as I shoved past her, Brian in tow.

“Wait, Brian.” She called, and I felt him stopping.

I tried not to feel rejected, that he was going with her instead of me, but I just couldn’t. So I dropped his hand, and walked away. I chewed on my snake-bite and stopped next to Matt and Jimmy.

“Where’s Brian?” Matt asked, looking down at me.

“With Michelle.” I said, quietly, starting to chew on both of my snake bites.

Matt studied me for a second, then turned, and walking the direction I had come. Carly started yanking on my hand, urgently, causing me to look at her. Her face was becoming red with anger, as she bore holes into something behind me.

“What?” I asked, miserably.

She nodded, behind me, and I turned, to look what was making her so angry. My face fell, and my mouth dropped open. I gasped for my next breath, and backed away, towards the exit. I ran straight into Jimmy, and he clutched me, tightly. I took hold of his shirt, and held him to me. I knew there were cameras around us, but I didn’t let go. I felt him remove one of his hands, presumably, waving the cameras away.

When my breathing was back in order, I turned to see Brian walking towards me. I backed away, as he reached for me.

“I don’t. . .wanna be afraid to be with you, Brian. . .but I obviously should be.” I said, as tears stung my eyes.

He opened his mouth to reply, but nothing came out.

“I think you’ve done enough.” Matt said, walking past him.

“I’m sorry. I should just go.” I said, walking towards the exit.

“Hey, hang on!” Someone called from behind me.

“What?” I asked, turning.

“If you’re leaving, then I am, too.” Carly said, smiling.

“You don’t have to.”

“Dude, you’re the reason I came.” She said, pointedly.

“I just need to go home. If you wanna stay, and hang out with them, I don’t mind.”

“I know, you don’t, but I do. You’re not leaving here by yourself. If we have to go and be miserable excuses for women, sitting around, and drinking our troubles away, that’s what we’re gonna do.” She said, linking her arm with mine, and dragging me away.

We hailed a taxi, and the man was very nice, about giving us a ride. He was very hospitable, though that may be, because I was paying for him to do it, and because, our dresses were so short, that every once in a while, they would ride up enough for you to see our underwear.

I threw the money in the front seat of the cab, and hurried out, dragging Carly with me. I ran away, towing her with me, and slammed the door, and locked it as we went into the house. I went into the living room, and peeked around the curtains, and watched the taxi dude, watch my house.

“Creepy, stalker dude.” I whispered, nudging Carly.

“He’s a Taxi driver, he’s probably counting the money.” She shrugged.

“Dude, he’s staring at my house. See, this is why I don’t use fucking. . .public service stations. This is why people buy cars!” I yell/whispered, to her, as he continued to sit in front of my house.

“Should we go out there, and tell him to leave?” She asked, cracking her knuckles.

“Hell yes!” I cried, walking with her out the door.

We walked around to his side of the car, startling him, when we knocked on the window. He stepped out, and smiled, in a skeevy way.

“I think we should have changed first.” I whispered to Carly.

“Probably should have been taken into consideration.” She whispered back, keeping her eyes trained on him. “I think it’s time that you left.” Carly added, loud enough for him to hear.

“Is there something you’ll do to make me?” He asked, stepping forward.

“We don’t have to make you.” I said, stepping back, pulling Carly with me.

“This is a public street, honey. You can’t make me.” He said, taking a couple quick steps forward.

“Alright, just stop looking at my house then.” I said, taking more steps backwards.

“Are you gonna make me?”

“Hey, dude, I think you should just back away from the ladies, I don’t think this conversation is going anywhere good.” My new neighbor called, striding across his lawn to join us.

“Dude. . .is that. . .Kellan Lutz?” I gaped, staring at him, with a smile playing on the edges of my lips.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Carly nodding her head, with her mouth hanging open. I stared at his chest, that had a plain black T-shirt stretched across it. I barely noticed, when the Taxi squealed away.

“You’re welcome.” He said, slowly, bringing me out of my trance.

“Thank you! Oh my god! I thought he was gonna rape me!” I yelled, looking up at his beautiful face. . .The one that didn’t belong to Brian.

“I wouldn’t have been surprised. Why are you wearing that?” He asked, his eyes trailing over our bodies.

“Umm. . .We had this promoting thing for Avenged Sevenfold, but me and Brian got into a fight, so me and Carly took off.”

“You and Brian. . .Haner?”

“Yeah.”

“So you’re the girl.”

“What girl?” I asked, confused.

“The one Nikki was telling me about. The one that was with Brian at the liquor store.”

“She saw us?” I asked.

“Well yeah, it was in a whole bunch of magazines.”

“Why? It wasn’t like we did anything horrific.”

“They put in anything they can, honey.” He smirked.

“So do you think this is gonna be in the paper?” I asked.

“Judging by that guy standing next to that house across the street with that big ass camera aimed at us, I’m guessing, yeah.”

Carly still seemed to be starstruck, and she had this stupid ass grin on her face, like we couldn’t see her. We stared at her for at least 4 minutes before she realized that we had stopped talking.

“H-hi.” She stuttered.

“Hi.” He laughed, amused.

Another Taxi pulled up, and I saw Kari fling the door open.

“Oh my god! I can’t believe that you left without me!” She yelled, running over, and pulling me into a comforting hug.

“Sorry. I couldn’t stay any longer.” I smiled.

She sighed, and shook her head, glaring in the general direction of the club.

“Tell Nikki she’ll have something to read come 2 days.” I nodded, to Kellan.

“I’m Kellan.” He smiled.

“I’m Sarah.” I said, shaking his hand, before we both retreated to our own homes.

When I got inside, we all climbed up the stairs, to my room, where we all changed into some comfortable clothes. I went to my freezer, and examined it’s contents.

“I feel like pigging out on ice cream would be appropriate for this occasion, but I don’t even feel like eating. I’m gonna go to the gym.” I told them grabbing my car keys.

“We’re going with. I need to bulk up for the next fight anyways.” Kari smiled, following me out to the car.

Carly locked the door behind us, before running to catch up. We went the whole without ride without speaking, all we did was sing and rap to Hollywood Undead.

I grabbed my iHome out of the trunk and brought my iTouch into the gym. Thank god we were the only ones there, because I don’t know how much people would appreciate Slipknot, and Lamb of God. I went straight to the punching bag, when I’d set up the music.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rawr!
The girls

Sorry, it's been forever since I updated!! Hopefully this long one made up for how long it took! I was doing so great, until I started thinking up ideas for new stories, and now I've started a story with my lovely, Bex (xemosxlovexmex). If you want to check it out, here's the link!! <333

The Other Part of Me
It's about the Quilete wolf boys!!