Sequel: The Webs We Weave

A Part Of Me

Chapter 12

Brody POV

I quickly hung up my phone as I heard a knock on my bedroom door; I was talking to Alexis because I had to tell her about going on tour.
“Come in” I called out; I was laying on my bed.
“Brodes” Bryan yelled as he ran into my room and jumping onto my king size bed; I giggled as the bed moved up and down.
“Hey guys” I smiled as Robert walked into my room and sat on my bed.
“Are you ok B? You do want to come on tour right?” Robert asked me.
“Yeah of coarse I do” I said.
“But?” Bryan guessed as he moved closer to me; his arm draped over my stomach as his head rested on my shoulder.
“I don’t really want to leave Lex here all alone and I know how Ronnie will get with drugs, I just don’t want to be around that” I said quietly looking down at my rainbow coloured socks.
“You know we’re going to be there with you and for you B; you have us two and Max will be there. I mean you two have gotten close lately” Robert told me; I blushed when he said the last part with a wink.
“Yeah I know” I whispered loud enough for them to hear me.
“Besides why don’t you ask Alexis to come? I’m sure Max and Ronnie would be cool with it; and Chris did say that we could bring someone” Bryan told me.
“Really?” I squealed quickly sitting up causing Bryan to come up with me.
“Yeah but you should ask them first” Robert smiled brightly at me; I jumped off of my bed and ran all the way into the living room were Max and Ronnie were. I skidded to a stop in front of Ronnie; he looked up at me from the couch with an unsure look on his face, I knew I was smiling like an idiot right now but I was too excited to care.
“Damn B, you run fast” Bryan said as he and Robert caught up to me.
“Brodes, are you alright? What’s wrong?” Ronnie asked as he started to get worried and panic.
“Can Alexis come on tour with us? Please Ronnie” I begged my brother while using my puppy dog eyes on him.
“It’s fine with me, what about you Max?” Ronnie shrugged turning everyone’s attention to Max now; I spun around to face Max as I used my puppy dog eyes on him too.
“Sure I’m fine with that” Max nodded causing me to squeal loudly as I jumped up and down on the spot; I barely noticed the guys cringing as they heard my squeal of happiness.
“Thank you so much Ron” I said giving my big brother a huge hug which he gladly returned.
“Thank you Max” I smiled as I hugged him too; I smiled more as I felt his arms wrap tightly around my waist, I was glad my head was placed in his neck so no one could see my smile. I also thanked and hugged Bryan and Robert would were pouting because I didn’t hug them; I was just about to go call Lex again when I heard a voice that sent an unpleasant chill up my spine.
“Where’s my hug Brody?” The voice said as I slowly turned around to see Paul sitting on the couch opposite me; he was smirking as he looked me up and down. I suddenly hated what I picked out to wear today; I was dressed in bright blue mini shorts, a black Guns N Roses tank top, rainbow socks and my hair was in a messy ponytail.
“I’m going to go call Lex and tell her the good news” I said as my good mood vanished at the sight of Paul. I quickly ran to my room before Paul could say anything else to me; I locked my door as I jumped onto my bed, I grabbed my phone dialing Lex’s number and waiting for her to pick up.
“Hi B” Lex greeted me.
“Guess what?” I squealed happily as my good mood returned.
“What?” Lex asked interested.
“Bryan came up with this amazing idea!” I smiled widely even through no one could see me.
“No one, what is it?” Lex asked a little unsure which caused us both to burst out laughing.
“You’re coming on tour with us! We’re going to warped tour!” I squealed bouncing on my bed in excitement.
“Oh. My. God! No way” Lex screamed in happiness.
“Yes way Lex” I said; I pulled the phone away from my ear when I heard I loud squeal coming from Alexis.
“Wait, I’m not sure” Lex said quietly.
“What? What do you mean you’re not sure?” I asked confused.
“Well I had this dream last night and it felt so real” Lex went on to tell me what happened in her dream.
“Look I know Ronnie’s my brother but he would never hurt you; trust me Lex I know my brother. So he might get in fights with other guys and sometimes even girls but they always start it” I explained to her how harmless my big brother is.
“Yeah you’re right” Lex said.
“Of coarse I’m right” I snorted rolling my eyes like it was the most obvious thing in the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment Please!