Sequel: The Webs We Weave

A Part Of Me

Chapter 13

Alexis POV

I Finally Gave in and said I would go on Tour with Escape The Fate...No Matter How Much I Was Worried about what would Happen with Ronnie I mean Come on We Kissed and Then I Left him and Haven't said One Word To Him.

I heard a Knock on My door I got up and Looked out the Peep hole and saw Brody and Robert. I Opened the Door "Hey Guys!" They Both Smiled "Can we come in?" I Nodded and Let them In my house "Wow this is Nice" They Both said "Uhm Thanks" I said "So Uhm We Leave for Warped Tour in 2 hours" Brodes Said "Cool" I smiled "your all Packed Right" I nodded and Then Robert Said "Uhm............Well Can I take your Bags" I Nodded He Walked in my Room and Grabbed My Two Suitcases.

"Oh and The Bus is Outside." We walked outside and I was Amazed "Whoa" I whispered I Felt Hands On my arms "I know Right" It was Ronnie. I Shivered at his Touch. "You’re Not Scared of me are you?" I stuttered "N-No I-I'm Not S-scared of y-you" he kissed my Cheek.

I Turned My Head Away he smiled "Aw, Come on sweetheart don't Play shy" He picked me up and Brought me to the Back of the Bus to the Bunk area and Sat me Down on a Bunk "Ronnie Stop!" I shouted he smiled "You Know you want too" I screamed and there Band Manager Came back and Got Ronnie.

Brody Rushed in and Said "Oh I'm So Sorry Lex" I nodded "Its Fine he is High" She nodded and said "Sorry" Three Times. We Left after Ronnie apologized and Promised Never to Do Anything Like that Again...I Doubt That will happen.

We Were Somewhere Outside of Vegas when my phone Rang...

"Hello?" I said
"Hey" My Brother Said
"WOW Long time No talk how’s everything?" I asked
"Well..." He started then I heard him Sniffle.
"Stacy and The Baby were Killed in a car Accident" He said Bawling I started Crying
"Oh My God Tommy I'm Sorry" I sniffled I Got up and Walked to the Back of the Bus and sat on my Bed.
"Tommy I would love to go to the Funeral But I'm not in Vegas or By a Plane to go All the way To Canada" He sighed "I know."
I walked back to the Front of the Bus and Everyone Looked at me "What’s Wrong?" I started Crying I Felt arms Wrap Around me "Shh....Its Okay" It was Ronnie. I Don't Know why But I snuggled into his Chest and Cried "My Brothers wife and Daughter Were Killed in a Car Accident" I heard Everyone Gasp.
"Oh My God" Brody said.
"Come on Alexis Lets Put you too sleep" Ronnie said and took me to the Bunk area. He sat me on my Bunk and went to walk away but I Grabbed his Hand "Stay?" I asked he Nodded and Stayed with me well Until I Fell Asleep.