Sequel: The Webs We Weave

A Part Of Me

Chapter 20

Brody POV

I pouted as Max dragged me off the bus; I knew Ronnie and Alexis needed some space but now I was going to miss everything they say.
“Ugh Max” I whined as Max dragged me out of the Warped tour grounds.
“No Brodes, we’re all going to just them some space” Max smirked as he continued to drag my along; even through I liked him holding my hand I hated being dragged along like this.
“Max I can walk by myself” I told him while trying to get him to stop walking; I wanted us to walk together.
“I know you can babe but I also know that you can run pretty fast” Max smiled as he wrapped an arm around my waist. I rolled my eyes but smiled when I saw Max leaning closer to me; it didn’t take long until Max caught my lips with his for a passionate kiss.
“So where are we going?” I asked as we started walking again.
“It’s a surprise” Max grinned; everyone knew my love for surprises.
“You know I really wished you would have let me help you with Ronnie last night” Max told me as he rested his hand on my hip.
“I didn’t need anyone’s help Max. Ronnie’s my brother and believe it or not I’ve have a lot of experience with helping him” I defended my actions. I knew everyone on the bus wanted to help me when Ronnie’s like that but they don’t see it like I do; Ronnie’s my big brother so I’m always going to be the one who looks after him. I don’t want his friends to have to see him like that and I know deep down Ronnie doesn’t want them seeing him like that either.
“I do believe that and that’s what I’m worried about; hell all the guys are worried about that” Max told me as we walked down the street.
“What do you mean?” I asked looking up at my boyfriend.
“It means that everyone thinks you’re too young to have to deal with someone like Ronnie. Brody, you’re 18 and you’ve been thrown into the world of drugs and alcohol” Max explained to me what everyone has been thinking and talking about.
“What do you want me to do Max? Leave Ronnie alone when he’s high or drunk? You know I can’t do that” I said looking into Max’s stunning green eyes.
“No I know that, everyone knows that but we’re just worried about you that’s all” Max told me before kissing my forehead gently.
“You don’t have to worry about me, I’ll be fine” I reassured him with a quick kiss on the lips.
“Mmm I like that” Max smirked as he leaned down for another kiss; I giggled as I pulled away from him and saw what shop we were in front of.
“You brought me to a pizza place?” I asked as Max laced our fingers together.
“Yes I brought you to a pizza place for our first date” Max smiled.
“Our first date” I said to double check but I knew Max wouldn’t lie to me, and I also knew that I had the biggest smile on my face right now.
“Let’s go” Max said as we walked into the pizza restaurant; we found a booth at the back to sit in. We quickly looked through the menu and decided what we wanted to get; it wasn’t to busy so our waiter was quick to walk over to us.
“Hey, what can I get you two?” Our waiter asked; I looked up to see a beautiful blonde. She would be around 20, long natural blonde hair that was in a ponytail, bright blue eyes, big chest, and nice long legs.
“Can we get a large Hawaiian pizza and two diet cokes please” Max ordered our food; I just sat back and watched our waiter undress Max with her eyes.
“Sure, it won’t be long” She smiled brightly at Max before she turned to walk away; she glared at me when she past me.
“…and Ronnie was really close to the stage so I thought he might actually fall onto the fans but thankfully he didn’t. Anyway so he walks over to me while he keeps singing and…” I wasn’t really listening to what Max was telling me about; my head was filled with pictures of the blonde waiter and Max together.
“Broden, are you listening to me?” Max asked snapping me out of my thoughts.
“Sorry what?” I asked as I slightly shook my head.
“What’s wrong? If you don’t like this place we can go somewhere else” Max said growing into a panic.
“No this place is great” I quickly reassured him with a smile.
“Then what’s up? Your way to quiet and your not listening to me” Max told me while grabbing my hand that was resting on the table.
“I’m just thinking” I said quietly smiling slightly when Max started to play with my fingers.
“About?” Max pushed me for more information.
“Me” I said looking down at our hands then over to our waiter.
“Brody” Max signed as he realized what I was saying.
“What? She’s gorgeous and I saw her looking at you, I would understand if you wanted someone like her” I defended myself; we were silent for a few moments as our blonde waiter placed our pizza and drinks down in front of us.
“I don’t want anyone like her, I want you” Max told me while placing a big slice of pizza onto my plate.
“She’s better then me Max. This job is probably good; she probably has an amazing family that she can take you to meet…” I said before Max cut me off.
“She’s not better then you, your job was so much better and well I know Ronnie and I’ve met your Dad” Max defended me.
“My job is messed up and so is my family” I said quietly as I picked at my pizza.
“So what? That’s what drew me to you in the first place because you’re so unlike other girls” Max said as he changed his seat so he was sitting next to me; he cupped my face with his hands and pressed his warm soft lips onto my own. A shiver of pleasure ran down my spine when his cold lip rings made contact with my warm lips.
“The only girl I want is sitting right in front of me” Max whispered as he leaned his forehead against mine.
“Really?” I asked as I tried to steady my breathing.
“Really” Max reassured me with a peck on the lips.
“Now lets start eating before this gets cold” Max smiled looking into my dark brown eyes.
“Yeah I’m staving” I smiled back as we started eating. I couldn’t believe how lucky I was that I had Max; I had him all to myself and no one was going to break us apart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment Please!