Sequel: The Webs We Weave

A Part Of Me

Chapter 23

Image

Brody POV

“Can I help you?” I asked frowning as I opened the bus door to reveal two police officers standing in front of me.

“We would like to see Ronald Radke” The officer told me; I didn’t move from my spot and I didn’t let them onto the bus.

“Please miss, if you could just let us past. We have a warrant for Ronald Radke’s arrest” The same officer told me.

“What? You’re arresting my brother? For what?” I snapped still standing in their way.

“Brody, who is…” Ronnie trailed off as he walked up behind me.

“Ronald Radke, we have a warrant for your arrest. Everything you say may be used against you in court” The officer said as he gently pushed past me. I watched in shocked as Ronnie was turned around and was placed in handcuffs; everyone else on the bus was looking just as shocked as me.

“No! Ronnie what’s going on? Why are they doing this? Ronnie you can’t leave me” I cried as I followed Ronnie and the police officers towards their car; Alexis and the guys were standing outside the bus watching.

“Brodes, I love you so much. Never forget that alright, take care of yourself princess” Ronnie said as our eyes locked; all the anger I was just feeling instantly vanished as I watched the officer put Ronnie into the back seat of the cop car.

“Ronnie no! I love you too, I love you so much. Please don’t leave me, you can’t leave me” I screamed as more tears fell down my cheeks; I tried to get closer to the car, closer to my big brother but the second officer stopped me.

“No! Ronnie” I screamed as I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist; those arms were so familiar, it was Max who was holding me back. More tears fell as heavy sobs escaped from my throat as I watched the car drive away from me; I felt my knees going weak but Max wouldn’t let me fall to the ground as he tighten his grip on me.

Later

Click, click, click, click was all I could hear as I paced in my high heels; Alexis and I were outside the court room. We were waiting on the jury to decide what was going to happen to my brother; I wish they would just hurry the hell up.

“Brodes, will you relax and stop pacing” Lex begged me as her fingers played with the bottom of her dress.

“Sorry” I mumbled as I stood still only to start pacing again after a few seconds; Lex convinced the guys to stay on the bus because Ronnie wouldn’t want everyone worrying about him.

“Finally” I signed as the court room doors were opened; I practically ran to my front row seat while Lex walked in like a normal person. I watched Ronnie stand up as the jury walked into the room; I turned my attention onto them and started glaring darkly.

“We have found the defendant guilty of one charge of battery” The judge said.

“No! Ronnie, no don’t leave me. You promised me you wouldn’t leave me” I screamed as tears fell down my cheeks; the guards stood Ronnie up and started taking him away from me.

“I love you so much Brody, I’m so sorry. You love you Lex, please take care of my sister” Ronnie told us quickly as he blinked back his tears.

“Ronnie please! No! I love you so much” I screamed as I stood up on shaky legs.

“I love you princess” Ronnie said right before he was taken to another room; I couldn’t take being in that room anymore so I ran outside with Lex right behind me. She caught me in her arms as more tears fell from my eyes; she helped me walk through the court house. We were getting stared at because we were crying and I was saying my brother’s name over and over again.

Lex hailed down a taxi and helped me in; she told the driver where to take us as I stared out the window in silence. The taxi driver tried talking to us both but he stopped once he realized that we weren’t going to talk back to him; once we reached the venue I was the first one out. I didn’t wait for Lex to pay the driver and I didn’t wait for her to walk with me back to the bus; I quickly flashed the guards my pass just as Lex caught up to me.

“Brody, Lex how did everything go?” Steven asked as he ran over to us; I didn’t look at him I just kept my attention focused on getting to the bus.

“Not good” Lex whispered quietly; finally I reached the bus. I pulled the door open and climbed up the stairs with Alexis and Steve right behind me; as soon as I walked onto the bus Max, Bryan, Robert and Chris stood up from the couches.

“What happened?” Max asked as he started walking towards me.

“Where’s Ronnie?” Bryan asked as he looked around behind us.

“Are you two alright?” Robert asked in concern.

I looked around at the worried and concern faces that were staring right at me; I felt the pain in my chest return as I felt my heart breaking again at the thought of Ronnie not being here. As tears started to fall down my cheeks again I walked past everyone and went straight to my bunk; I somehow managed to get my heels off before I collapsed on my bunk. I didn’t care that I was still in my dress; I didn’t care about anything right now. I felt two strong safe warm arms wrap around my waist pulling me closer to their body; my back was firmly pressed against their chest as sobs escaped from my throat again.

“Shh I’m right here babe, I’m never going to let you go” I heard Max whispered into my hair as his arms tightened around me.

I rolled over so I could be closer to Max; I rested my head against Max’s chest as my tears soaked his shirt. Max’s hands started to rub my back as he tried to calm me down but it didn’t work; I ended up taking a fistful of his shirt into my right hand as I continued to cry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Amazing banner made by XxLove is DeadxX

Brody Outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/little_black_dress/set?id=10005935

Alexis Outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/wonderful_shopper/set?id=11024151