Sequel: The Webs We Weave

A Part Of Me

Chapter 35

Ronnie’s POV

I was sitting in my stall looking at the sonogram pictures Lex sent me. “Ronald you’ve got a Letter” I jumped up and grabbed it from the guard woman. It was from Lex…..I opened it and a picture fell out it was of her and Broden together smiling
Then the letter fell out.
Dear Ronnie,
You know I love you very much but I realized I’m not meant to be with you we are two different to work and you remind me of my father and I cant take it! I’m sorry if you can prove you will stay sober you can see your baby I love you more than anything and what we had was special and nobody will take that from us I love you Ronnie
With love,
Alexis Briggs


My heart broke she is leaving me for Craig! I crumpled the piece of paper and started to cry my Cell mate looked at me “dude you okay?” I looked at him “No…My wife is leaving me for a asshole that she knows and she is Taking my kid with her” my cell mate shook his head “Dude I’m sorry” I nodded I whipped the tears away.

The cell doors opened up and they brought a new guy in “Ronnie, Frank this is your new Cell mate David Briggs just got transferred here from New Mexico” My heart stopped Alexis dad was standing in front of me that asshole. The guard walked away and I punched the shit out of David “You Sorry son of a bitch you made my wife’s life a living hell!” He was scared and confused “What are you talking about!” I looked at him “ALEXIS YOU ALMOST KILLED HER YOU ASSHOLE!” He froze “you know my daughter?” I nodded “She was my wife we split up” he laughed “Good she doesn’t need a criminal Husband” I punched him right in the nose causing blood to gush out. “BREAK IT UP!” a guard shouted we jumped apart and they moved him to a different cell. “Nice one Ronnie that was some awesome fighting” My cell mate said we gave each other a high five.

Craig’s POV
I sat on the bus watching Leila play with Dopey how that little girl could get away with anything was amazing Lex was sitting next to her letting the cat paw at her leg. I was thinking Alexis is my dream girl I love her….I really love her and when she took off I was so Scared about losing her for good I thought they both ran away from us I think Leila is falling in love with Alexis too she has even started calling her mommy sometimes. The whole time she was gone Leila would ask “Where is mommy Alexis” and “when will Alexis be back?” I thought it was adorable.

“Craig!” Alexis shouted “wha?” I jumped up she laughed “Did you hear me?” I shook my head and sat on the floor next to her “No babe I’m sorry.” She put her head on my chest then she yelped “The baby moved” I smiled “can I?” she nodded and I put my hand on her stomach and felt the baby moving around. “That’s amazing Lex” she smiled “it feels weird” I laughed at the way she said it she sounded like a 2 year old. She jumped up and ran to find brody to tell her the baby moved. I laughed when max came in pouting “your girlfriend stole mine” I shook my head “She does that” he smacked me in the head and Leila kicked him “Don’t hurt my daddy” she kicked him again and he started jumping up and down on one foot “Dude your kid kicks hard!” I smiled “that’s my girl” I sat there Thinking about life…..I had Lex, Leila, and a great family on the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow Ronnie kicked alexis dads ass! haha way to go ronnie and Craig was being a good daddy! Comment!