Sequel: The Webs We Weave

A Part Of Me

Chapter 34

Alexis POV
“No you guys are forbidden to go see her father” Craig and Max shouted in unison. I sighed “Guys Broden doesn’t have to come but I have to go I have to do this” I said I stood up the best I could “But Lex I have to come!” Broden shouted “I know but you can’t Max won’t let you” I winked at her but the guys couldn’t see she smiled but pretended to be mad and said “Fine” she crossed her arms over her chest and sat back eating more food.

I sat on my bunk and Leila walked up “Are you coming back this time?” I smiled “yes” she smiled “Good cause I missed you” she hugged me from the side

That night me and Broden snuck to the black SUV and I started driving to Los Lunas….it was now 5:30Am the whole time we were silent… I turned on the radio and we listened to Kiss and Journey the whole ride… We got into Los lunas at 9:00AM and I went by my old neighbor hood and my friend let us stay with her. At around 1:30PM me and Broden where off to the jail to see my father the man I dreaded.

I walked into the jail and walked up to the window “I’m here to see David Briggs” the lady nodded and sent us thru security and back to the visiting area. I sat down at a window with Broden behind me I turned to her “You know you don’t have to stay with me” she smiled “I know but I want to be here” I smiled I heard the door open and a woman with a baby bump walk in she looked at us and said “You too” I nodded Broden stayed quiet and shook her head.

My father walked in he looked the same “Oh Alexis you got my message” he smiled at Broden “This must be your friend” I nodded Broden rolled her eyes I could tell by the sound she made. “Why did you want to see me after 12 years?” he said I looked at him “I came to tell you I’m done with you, you always call me and ask for forgiveness and its not going to happen…I’m Married and pregnant I’m done with you I want nothing to do with you…David you Ruined my Life made me live in fear of you and I’m here today to tell you I want nothing what so ever to do with you I can see your sick and are going to die in this hell hole and its serves you right for making mom Leave, beating me, Raping me, Drugging me, And using drugs and Alcohol everyday to help you I’m Thru with you never talk to me again you Soulless son of a bitch stay away from me, Danny, Trevor, and Drake we want nothing to do with you….everything is your fault you killed Alice” I hissed with venom dripping from my voice “No I didn’t she killed her self Alexis I only wanted what was best for you and your siblings” I shook my head “You are the worst liar I’ve ever met Rot in hell” I got up and left with Brody fallowing right behind me sitting there on that chair I realized Ronnie is just like my father….

We droved past my old house and I stopped and got out it looked abandoned I walked up to the door and turned the Knob it opened I walked in and all of my mom’s old furniture was still in there I walked into the living room and The bookshelf was still knocked over and the window was still broken I walked thru the house Broden walked in “What’s this place?” I looked at her with Tears in my eyes “My old house” She gasped. I walked upstairs to my old room I smiled everything was still there my bed looked the same…I sat on it and looked around I heard a ‘meow’ I looked around and saw a black cat “Dopey! You’re still alive” the cat jumped up on the bed and rubbed up against me and purred “Alexis?” Brody walked in and saw the cat “Aww look at the cat it’s so cute whose is it?” I smiled “Mine his name is Dopey like the seven dwarfs he is like 30 years old though My mom got him when Danny was 1 then she gave him to me I thought he was dead though” I looked around the house some more I found a safe and I tried to open it I put in the numbers “666-239-00” it popped open and I saw money and Jewelry and a Piece of paper I picked up the paper and it said “Julia Briggs Leaves all Positions including the house to Melina Hawthorn….She Grants Should Custody of her Two children to Mrs. Hawthorn and her Husband…..The House and Cars belong to Ms. Alexis Briggs and Mr. Danny Briggs and she leaves her unborn child to Mrs. Alexis Briggs” I looked at the Signature it was my mothers that means the car in the Garage were mine and Danny’s. That also meant that Trevor was mine?

I sat on the chair in the office room Brody walked in “Uhm…The guys just called and we are in so much trouble its not even funny” I smiled at her and said “I’m sorry I shouldn’t have drug you with me” she laughed “Its no problem so this is were you grew up” she looked around the house “why is that book case on the floor?” I remembered that day all to well

*Flash back*
“You little slut your just like your mother aren’t you!” my father shouted while he held me by my hair. “No! I didn’t do anything!” I shouted begging him to stop beating me. He picked me up by my shirt and Threw me at the bookcase which I slammed into and caused it to fall on top of me. My father grabbed me by my hand and Pulled me out from under the book case and had his way with me again and then he actually had the decency to put me in my bed
*End Flash back*

“ALEXIS I said you DON’T have to tell me” Brody shouted I shook my head “I’m Sorry I zoned out” She laughed “Uhm the guys are coming to pick us up from here I gave them the address. I hope that’s okay” I nodded and walked back to my old room I found Dopey in my bed I picked him up and pet him he looked hungry so I walked him downstairs and looked thru the cabinets and Found Some cat food and fed him he ate it fast then asked for more. The sun was starting to set at 6 I knew the power didn’t work. Nothing worked. I picked up dopey and walked into the living room I found Brody looking thru a magazine.

It was now 10:30 and I had lit some candles we were talking about my past Broden was horrified dopey came and sat on my lap “Do you think they would let me keep him?” Brody shrugged “I don’t know probably not they are kind of Strict about pets” I nodded.

We heard a horn and I ran up to my room and Grabbed my locket that I had found and my old converse I heard voices downstairs I walked down and was attacked by Craig “Don’t you ever run away again! You scared the Shit outta me!” he kissed me and I smiled into the kiss at that moment I realized I was meant to be with Craig not Ronnie……

I sighed and dopey came around the corner and Leila Squealed “Kitty!” she started playing with the kitty. “His name is Dopey” I said she laughed “like snow whites 7 dwafs?” I nodded she picked him up and walked to Craig and the manager “Can we keep him?” She gave her Puppy dog eyes and the pouty. Craig sighed and looked to the manager “Fine sweetie” Leila smiled and gave me five.

We sat on the bus and I started a Letter to Ronnie

Dear Ronnie,
You know I love you very much but I realized I’m not meant to be with you we are two different to work and you remind me of my father and I cant take it! I’m sorry if you can prove you will stay sober you can see your baby I love you more than anything and what we had was special and nobody will take that from us I love you Ronnie
With love,
Alexis briggs


I sighed and put it in an envelope and added it to the mail that needed to be sent.

Now I play the Waiting game…..I hope made the right choice…..
♠ ♠ ♠
oh!!! Alexis went home her dark past is revealing itself! what will happen with ronnie and Craig! O.O Comment Please we live off of Comments the more you comment the faster we update!

Alexis outfit

Brodens outfit

Sorry its so Short! I hope you like it Comment!!!