Sequel: The Webs We Weave

A Part Of Me

Chapter 4

Brody POV

The next day I got dressed in a pair of bright red skinny jeans, a grey Avenged Sevenfold shirt and grey converses.

“Morning B” Ronnie greeted me cheerfully as I walked into the living room.

“Morning Ronnie” I said kissing his cheek after I finished putting my hair into a ponytail. Ronnie decided to watch me as I made us some lunch; he was sitting on the kitchen counter swinging his legs back and forth. We talked and joked around as we ate our lunch; I loved having my big brother back with me, even through he would start touring again soon and that was going to hurt more now because I would have to say goodbye to Max, Robert and Bryan now. I have become very close to those guys in the few days since I’ve met them, but I knew I had too.

“So what happened between you and Alexis last night?” I asked looking over at my brother; we were sitting in the living room on the couch, I was helping Ronnie write some songs. Ronnie always got me to help him with writing and I loved helping him; I’ve always loved writing songs, Ronnie has even used some of my songs on the Escape The Fate album which I thought was so cool.

“Nothing” Ronnie replied keeping his eyes on our work; Ronnie could never look me in the eye and lie to me.

“Come on Ronnie, you can tell me anything” I said nudging my brother’s arm gently.

“Please Ronnie?” I asked sweetly when he didn’t answer me.

“We kissed” Ronnie said finally looking into my eyes; he had a small smile forming on his lips.

“Really?” I asked shocked; I didn’t see that one coming. I mean sure I know that Ronnie likes to have a good time with a girl but I still didn’t see that one coming; mainly because Alexis didn’t throw herself at my brother.

“Yeah” Ronnie said looking back down at my journal.

“So what’s going to happened between you two now?” I asked still keeping my eyes on my brother’s face.

“I don’t know” He shrugged his shoulders turning his attention to me.

“What do you mean you don’t know? Are you two dating now or was it just a one night thing?” I asked.

“I just said I don’t know, God Broden! Why are you so interested in my love life anyways?” Ronnie snapped at me.

“Well I’m sorry for caring about you! I’m sorry for not wanting to see you get used or hurt!” I snapped back at him; Ronnie and I usually never fight but when we do it doesn’t last long and it’s usually over nothing.

“I’m sorry for snapping Brodes but you don’t have to worry about my love life, alright. It’s just weird telling my little baby sister about that stuff, how would you like it if I asked about your love life?” Ronnie said.

“Well it’s pretty hard to have a love life with you around; I mean do you have to be so over protective of me?” I asked him staring into his warm brown eyes.

“Yes I do Brodes because I know how guys are around here; they only have one thing on their minds when they see a beautiful girl like you” Ronnie told me using his ‘big brother’ tone with me.

“I’m a big girl Ronnie, I can take care of myself” I defended myself.

“That’s what I’m worried about” Ronnie whispered to himself but I was closer enough to him that I heard him clearly.

“What’s that suppose to mean?” I asked softly.

“You’re growing up and I don’t like that. I see the way guys look at you; hell I’ve seen Max looking at you” Ronnie whispered the last part.

“Max and I are just friends Ronnie, God you need to trust me sometimes” I snapped at him again before I stormed out off our apartment; I jumped into my car and took off driving, I didn’t know where I was going either. I found myself parking in the mall’s car park; I took a few deep breaths to calm me down slightly, then I got out of my car locking it and then walking into the mall. I was glad that I grabbed my hand bag on the way out of my apartment when I walked past an ice cream store; I walked in so I could buy a chocolate milkshake. I walked around the mall looking in a few shops but so far I haven’t brought anything; my phone was ringing non stop from calls and messages from my brother, Max, Bryan and Robert. Ronnie must have called them when I got worried about me; so now Robert, Max and Bryan are worried about me too, which is just what I need at the moment.

“Oh, I’m sorry” I apologized when I ran into the back of someone.

“It’s fine Brody” Alexis said turning around to face me.

“Alexis” I squealed throwing my arms around her, she laughed as she hugged me back.

“What are you doing here?” She asked me when we pulled apart.

“Getting away from Ronnie” I mumbled quietly.

“Why?” She asked as we started walking through the mall again.

“He told me what happened between you two last night and then we got into a fight” I explained to her.

“You had a fight about us kissing?” She asked quietly.

“Oh no, not about that. Ronnie was just being the over protective brother that he’s always been” I said looking over to her; I smiled when I saw she had a confused look on her face, so I then explained what happened with every detail.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments!