Sequel: The Webs We Weave

A Part Of Me

Chapter 5

Alexis POV

"Well Brody, I can see why your Mad at Ronnie" I said she looked at me and smiled "You Know what you are The only Person I can actually Feel comfortable around" I looked at her Funny "What do you Mean B?" she smiled "Your Not hanging out with me Cause of My Brother you are Hanging with me To be with Me" I smiled "Well Yeah Your way Cool" Brody Laughed at me "Hey Lets go to the Strip" I went Wide eyed "Oh no!"

She laughed and said "come on Lets go" She Drug me into a Store and Started Throwing Random Items of clothing In my Arms "Go Try this on Now" I Walked into a Dressing room and I Tried on the Low Cut Tight Fitting black Skinny Jeans, with a Low Cut shirt that Showed off my Belly and a Black Vest with Lots of Chains Hanging Down, Jersey Then Threw Some Boots To me that Had a Lot of Straps.

I walked out and Brody Nodded "I Love it you look Great" I Went in and Changed back to my Other Cloths and Bought them and me and Brody went Back to my Hotel Room she Bought an Outfit for the Night. I Looked at her and said "Are you sure I want to Go" Brody Looked at me Funny and said "What" I laughed and said "Never mind I’m Just not Used to Going out Dressed like this" Brody Laughed "Get used to it" I laughed.

"Why would I have to get used to it?" I asked she smiled "Your Now My Friend!" I laughed at the Way she said it. "Oh Really" She nodded and Then she Grabbed my arm "Come on Drinking Buddy" Drink! I haven’t had a Long Time..... "Uhm What Do you Mean Drinking Buddy" She smiled "You'll See" Yep I'm Now Scared! "You Look Scared" I looked at her and Laughed "Your Not Funny!!" She smiled at me "Yes I Am!"

I looked her and said "You scare me A lot you don’t know how much you sound Like Ronnie" She Rolled her Eyes "I don’t Look like him" I looked at her and said "Have you Talked to Him?" she shook her Head No.

"Well I Think you should before your Drunk" She nodded and called him. "N answer" she said We hopped into my car and Drove Down to Club Sinful We Walked up and the Bouncer looked at us "Damn B you look Great who's your Friend" a Big guy asked "Oh this is Alexis She is Pretty Huh"

The guy nodded and Let us in ahead of the Whole Line. "Lex you go Get a Table I will Get us Drinks" I nodded I found a Booth at the Very back of the Room and Sat down "Here you go" Brody Shouted I took the Drink and Drank it down I was That Scared of Being out. "Damn Do you Realize you Just Chugged Straight Whiskey" I Looked up and saw a Guy He was Hot "Hi I'm Craig" I smiled "I’m Alexis" he Looked so Familiar "You Look Familiar To me" He laughed and said "I'm From the band Bless the Fall" I smiled "Oh Yeah sorry I’m Not Good with Faces" He smiled and Said " Can I Buy you a Drink" I nodded He Ordered a Round of Shots I smiled and Drank Mine I looked at Brody who was Talking to a Bartender. "That’s your Friend Right" Craig asked I Nodded "She is Ronnie Radke's sister Right" I nodded again. The Rest of The Night I Talked to Craig.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!