Sequel: The Webs We Weave

A Part Of Me

Chapter 45

Broden POV

FFW 1 Month

“Brody, hurry up” Lexi said to me while she ran a hand through her hair; she was in one of her moods, where she got annoyed at anything and everything.

“I can’t decide what I want” I mumbled as my eyes scanned the vending machine that I was standing in front of; I was craving chocolate but I didn’t know which type I wanted.

The guys brought us girls to the studio with them today; they needed to do some recording and thought that we would like to come along with them. But right now I was trying to decide what I wanted to eat; I was gently rubbing my stomach as I normally do now.

I ended up buying a block of Rocky Road chocolate and a bottle of orange juice; I walked back into the recording room with Lex and Desiree. Over the past month I have gotten so close to Desiree; it was like we were meant to meet and become friends. Her and Robert are going so strong and their the cutest couple; Craig and Gab are still together too, Bryan and Khypher aren’t together yet.

Once I walked into the room I shared my chocolate around with the girls; even through they all told me and Lex to eat more because we were eating for two. I sat down at the table in between Lex and Khypher; I grabbed all my wedding magazines from my bag and spread them onto the table.

Over the past month Max and I have found out that we are having a baby girl; we’ve gone through a few names that we both like and have a few picked out. We have also talked about our wedding; we decided to get married after our baby is born and we already have our bridesmaids and bestman’s ready. I was having all the girls and Max was having all the guys, while Leila is our flower girl.

“Right so we all have our dresses, shoes and jewelry; we have your shoes and jewelry, and your dress is on order. We have the guys suits ready; we know how to do our hair and makeup…” Lex trailed off as she read from my note book.

“We still have to set the date, send out invitations, book the church and priest, find a photographer, and look at flowers” Gab finished off with the things that Max and I still have to do.

Today I wanted to look for invitations and flowers; I was looking through a magazine of different flowers when I found a bunch of white roses. I wrote down the address of the shop that sold them; I knew instantly that I wanted Leila and the girls to have those white roses. I knew I wanted roses too but I wasn’t sure what colour I wanted; well that was until I saw a beautiful photo of a bunch of red roses, I again wrote down the shop’s address.

“Hi babe, hi bub” Max said walking over to me; he stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my chest. He always calls our baby ‘bub’. He kissed my cheek as he gently rubbed my stomach.

“Hey Maxie-bear” I smiled brightly at my fiancé; I leaned over slightly and kissed his soft lips. Even now I still got tingles when Max touched or kissed me; I still got butterflies when he was close to me.

Max deepened our kiss by moving in front of me; his hands cupped my face as he pulled me closer to him. Max opened my mouth with his; slipping his tongue into my mouth. I rested my hands on his waist as he stood in between my legs; I was just beginning to forget everyone was around us when I heard someone clearing their throat.

“Just because you two are getting married doesn’t mean you can make out in front of us” Michael groaned as he covered Leila’s eyes, Leila just giggled and pushed Michael’s hand away.

“Fine then, come on Brodes” Max said while helping me stand up; Max laced his fingers with mine as he led me over to the couch.

Max sat down on the couch and then carefully helped me sit down; I sat in between his legs and leaned my back onto his chest. He wrapped his arms around my stomach letting his hands rub my baby bump; I rested my head on his chest as I laid my legs on the couch.

I heard Lex answer her phone as it started to ring; her face lit up as she walked out of the room and into the music room next to our room. I knew it was Ronnie; because he called me this morning and told me he would call Lex, and because of the way her face lit up.

“Well I’m hungry, lets go get some McDonalds” Craig said as he placed Leila onto his shoulders; Michael, Gab, Desiree and Robert were quick to agree.

Max and I decided to stay because I was way too comfortable to move; but Desiree promised us that she would get us some lunch. I smiled when Bryan and Khypher decided to stay as well; it’s a perfect time to put my plan into action. I walked as Bryan asked Khypher if she wanted to take a walk; she blushed but agreed.

“Babe let them make their move, don’t play matchmaker” Max said as I pulled my phone out of my pocket; I ignored him as I continued to text Bryan.

“Bryan, this is the perfect time to make your move! Tell Khypher how you feel” I sent the message and only waited a few seconds for Bryan’s reply.

“I want to Brody but what if I make a fool out of myself? What if Khypher doesn’t like me like that?” Was what Bryan said; I rolled my eyes as Max rested his chin on my shoulder.

“Bryan, trust me! She likes you just as much as you like her, make your move now dude” I replied quickly as Max started to kiss my neck.

“Alright that’s enough matchmaking for you love; just leave them alone for a while” Max mumbled against my neck as he told my phone from my hands.

“Fine” I groaned rolling my eyes; I leaned more into Max’s body as he continued to rub my stomach.

“I can’t wait for our baby girl to be born” Max whispered into my ear before kissing my cheek.

“I know, but you can’t faint this time. You’re going to see our baby being born” I said firmly as I remembered when he fainted when Lex went to hospital.

“I won’t faint babe, I wouldn’t miss our baby being born for anything” Max whispered into my ear again.

I looked over to the door when a smiling Alexis walked in; I gasped quietly when I saw Bryan and Khypher walk in behind her, they were holding hands! I smiled brightly at them as they looked my way; I wiggled my eyebrows at them causing Khypher to blush and Bryan to smile.

Things were finally started to get comfortable again; everyone had someone, Lex had become close friends with Michael. The time for Ronnie’s release was getting shorter each day; Lex was close to having her baby, I was closer to having my baby, and I was then going to marry the man I love with all of my heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Girl’s Outfit

Comment please everyone!