Sequel: The Webs We Weave

A Part Of Me

Chapter 6

Brody POV

After I drank some whiskey I left Alexis at the table as I made my way to the bar; I seriously loved my outfit! I was wearing low cut dark grey skinny jeans, a black & purple stripe tank top that showed off my stomach, and purple converses. I sat on a barstool as I waited to be served; this was the only public place I could drink and not get caught, and that’s only because I work here. I smiled as I saw Skye walking towards me; this was my day off and yet I still find myself at work.

“Hey B!” Skye greeted me warmly.

“Hi Skye” I smiled back at her.

“What can I get you?” She asked me; I quickly looked back towards Alexis to see a guy sitting with her, she already had another drink.

“A shot of vodka and Red Bull thanks” I smiled as Skye got me a drink; the best thing was that I didn’t have to pay because I worked here. I drank my shot before I started to feel my phone vibrating in my pocket; I pulled it out looking at the ID caller before I answer the call, I signed as I saw it was Ronnie who was calling me. I ignored his call as I ordered another shot; I just didn’t want to deal with my brother right now, all I wanted was to have some fun and I wasn’t going to ruin my night by talking to my brother. Once I had my shot I decided to go onto the dance floor; I waved as DJ Sin saw me, he waved and smiled at me. I started dancing by myself but it didn’t take long before I felt two arms wrap around my waist from behind; I quickly turned around to see a good looking blonde guy standing in front of me, he smirked down at me when I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck.

“What’s your name beautiful?” Blondie asked in my ear; his hot breath tickled my cheek as it brushed across my cheek.

“I’m Brody” I told him as I leaned up placing my lips at his ear.

“A beautiful name for a beautiful girl. I’m Damien” Blondie, I mean Damien told me. I danced and grinded with Damien for a while longer until I started to get thirsty; I unwrapped Damien’s arms from my waist and made my way towards the bar again, I looked over to see that Alexis was still talking to the same guy. I ordered a cocktail as I sat on a barstool; once I had my drink I sipped it as I leaned my back against the bar, I looked over to Alexis and her man trying to figure out who he was. He looked so familiar to me and yet I couldn’t place where I’ve seen him; I saw him smile slightly as a Bless The Fall song started playing, I nearly choked on my drink as I realised he was Craig Mabbitt the lead singer of Bless The Fall. My eyes locked with Alexis’ so I smiled widely at her and gave her two thumbs up; I smirked when Alexis blushed and looked down at the table, suddenly Craig turned his attention to me so I smiled and waved at him. I knew he knows who I am; even if he just knows my name, Ronnie toured with Bless The Fall last year. I was just about to take another sip of my drink when it disappeared from my hands; I frowned as I stared at my hands and then around me to see where my drink went, I came face to face with Max. I felt my heart beat faster and my breath got stuck in my throat as I stared straight into Max’s stunning green eyes; I took in Max’s gorgeous face before he finished my drink.

“Max” I whined as he placed my empty glass on the bar; I pushed his chest but he didn’t move at all which caused him to burst out laughing and me to frown.

“You shouldn’t be drinking Brodes” Max told me grabbing my hand pulling me away from the bar; I let him drag me enjoying the feeling that his hand made in me, I felt the butterflies in my stomach and my hand was tingly. Max dragged me over to Alexis and Craig; I smiled as we reached them but I was also smiling because Max hasn’t let go of my hand yet.

“Hey Craig” Max greeted his friend with a high five.

“Hey Alexis” Max smiled at Lex.

“Hey Max, long time no see” Craig laughed while Alexis just waved at him.

“Hi, I’m Brody” I stuck my hand out for Craig to shake.

“Hi, I’m Craig. You’re Ronnie’s sister right?” Craig asked while shaking my hand.

“Yeah that’s me” I said my smile faltered slightly; sometimes I hated only being known as Ronnie Radke’s little sister.

“I’m sorry, it’s just that when we were on tour Ronnie talked about you all the time” Craig told me; I didn’t know that, did Ronnie really tell his friends about me? Great now I feel really bad about being such a bitch to him today.

“Anyways we’ll catch you guys later” I said smiling at Alexis before I stole one of Craig’s shots and dragged Max onto the dance floor. I danced with Max for awhile until I started to feel tired; while we were dancing Damien had the nerve to come up to me and try to drag me away from Max, but Max held his ground and tightened his grip on me. In the end Max threatened that if Damien didn’t leave us alone then the bouncers would kick him out; then Damien started bad mouthing Max and Escape The Fate so I slapped him and then got Jerry who’s a bouncer to kick Damien out, no one bad mouths my brother and gets away with it.

“I think we should get you home before you get in more trouble” Max told me leaning down to my ear; I bit my lip as his warm breath brushing across my ear and cheek.

“Ok” I nodded walking towards the table that still held Alexis and Craig; but I didn’t get to far before I was stumbling over my own feet, it doesn’t take a lot to get me tipsy or drunk.

“Oh, are you alright Brodes” Max chuckled quietly as he wrapped an arm around my waist to help me walk.

“I’m fine” I defended myself as I playfully slapped Max’s chest with the back of my hand.

“I’m going to take this one home” Max told Alexis and Craig when we found them; I waved at them both before Max led me outside, I signed as I got some fresh air into my lungs.

“Come on” Max said leading me to his car; Max helped me in and then walked around to the driver’s side, it didn’t take us that long until Max was parking beside my car in the garage.

“Max?” I asked as he stood in front of me; I shut the car door and turned my attention to him, I used my infamous puppy dog eyes and pout.

“What?” He asked in an unsure tone.

“Give me a ride” I said sweetly; I smiled as Max groaned turning around as I could jump onto his back, I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck as Max placed a firm grip on the backs of my thighs to hold me up. Max walked through the garage, into the elevator, down my hall and to my door. I gave Max my key as he unlocked the door and walking through; I heard footsteps running our way but my head stayed on Max’s shoulder because I was tired and I knew it was only Ronnie.

“What the hell Max?” Ronnie said in his confused voice.

“Long story” Max mumbled as he started walking again; I was suddenly being laid gently on my bed, I opened my eyes to see Max was placing me on my bed. Ronnie took over with taking my shoes and socks off; from the corner of my eye I saw Max was standing at the end of my bed, I didn’t care about Max being in my room as Ronnie started to undress me. Ronnie took my top and jeans off leaving me in my lingerie before putting his old oversized shirt on me; Ronnie tucked me in, kissed my forehead before he and Max left my room.

“Ronnie, can I stay the night here?” I heard Max ask as Ronnie shut my bedroom door.

“Yeah, of coarse man anytime” Ronnie told his best friend before sleep overtook my body.