Status: Completed

Fulfilling the Prophecy

Steamy Illusions/Dreams

"Care to meet your grandchildren?" asked Rosie to Mr. and Mrs. Weasley as she got off the train holding baby Hugo in her arms. Fred held baby Hugh, and Mrs. Weasley ran over as fast as her small legs could, and cried.

"So beautiful!!!! Oh, how precious! The little angels!" said Mrs. Weasley. "But how did you-"

"Theresa over here helped me," said Rosie. "Without her... I might have lost these beautiful angels..."

"Theresa, thank you for helping my daughter-in-law bring my grandchildren into this world," said Mrs. Weasley, giving me a bone crushing hug.

"Well... I better get going," I said smiling. "Mum and dad will be wondering what had happened to me..."

"I'm home!" I shouted.

"Party's over, Theresa's home!" shouted my mother.

"Very funny. I'm away from you for 10 months and this is how you greet me?" I asked. "Whatever..."

I ran to my room, and closed the door. It was not going to be a fun summer, I could tell.

Water poured onto my naked body as I lathered up my hair with shampoo. Drat! Shampoo in my eyes! I quickly rinsed my eyes out with the water, and could barely open my eyes.

"Don't open your eyes," said Draco from behind me.

I felt a tingling sensation run throughout my entire body as Draco moved his body against the back of mine. I could feel his manhood against me, and felt it grow and harden.

"Draco..." I said softly. He began to wash my back with my loofa sponge. His touch was sensual and gentle, and when I could bear it no longer, he turned me around, and began to kiss me.

He felt my breasts, and I ran my fingers through his wet blond hair. Then he took his rock hard cock, and guided himself into me gently. I began to moan as he grabbed my behind, pulling me closer, and in turn, driving himself deeper inside of me.

"Ohh Draco..." I moaned as he moved faster and faster. He stopped, and then smirked as he lowered himself. He began to enter me with his tongue, moving about in a circular, in and out motion that drove me to fits of ecstasy. I drove his face closer to my lower half, enjoying the immense pleasure he gave me.

"Please Draco, don't stop... Oh God, don't stop..."

I could feel him smile into my lower half, and continue to please me.

"Oh Draco... Draco..." I moaned. Draco stopped, and slowly came up to kiss me...
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I screamed and screamed and screamed. "Help! Help! Oh my God Voldemort's here!"


"Theresa, are you ok?" asked my sister breaking me out of my dream. My sheets were everywhere, and I was breathing hard and fast. My face was covered with sweat, and tears.

"I-I think I will be okay Michaela, thanks for getting me out of that nasty nightmare," I said, hugging my sister. She left the room, and I got out a piece of parchment paper, and began to write a note.

'Dear Dumble-'

But then, I realized that he was dead, and I placed my head in my hands and started to cry. I needed help. These dreams had been occurring two to three times every week, and I needed to talk to someone... Someone like Dumbledore...

My alarm clock read 9:30 am, and I quickly got dressed. It was the end of July, and the gang and I had planned something special for Harry's 17th birthday.

I put on my best "muggle clothes" so as not to scare off the Dursley’s, and headed for Little Whinging.

As I walked up the path, I felt coldness... a feeling as if there was no happiness left in the world. The dewy grass below my feet became frosted, and I began to see my breath as I exhaled.

"EXPECTO PATRONUM!" I cried, thankful I hid my wand in my chest. My patronus charged at the dementor, and pushed it back. I ran the rest of the way to Harry's house, and threw open the door.

"Don't bother knocking do you?" snarled Uncle Vernon. "Just like a magical person! Rude and inconsiderate!"

"Harry-please-tell-him-to-shut-up," I panted, trying to catch my breath. My patronus came back to me, and started to bite Uncle Vernon's leg off.

"ARHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" cried Uncle Vernon.

"Come back here, you!" I cried to my patronus. It walked towards me, and I picked it up. It growled in my arms at Uncle Vernon. "There was an attack, Harry! That's why I did magic outside of school... But it doesn't matter now... No one is there to control it anymore."

"Great, nice way to celebrate my birthday," said Harry sarcastically. "Come on, the gang is back in my room chilling out. I'll take you upstairs."

"ROSIE! FRED! LITTLE HUGH AND HUGO! HERMIONE! RON! NEVILLE! LUNA! GINNY! GEORGE! And... Draco?" I said, hugging each of them, but stopped when I saw Draco.

His features were looking very frail and thin. He must have not eaten in days when he went into hiding. His blue eyes, which were back to their icy blue color, stared back at me. It were as though he was ready to pounce on top of me and start to make out with me, the tension was that thick! I walked over to him, and threw my arms around his neck. "Oh, God I missed you Draco! I've missed you every day you were gone..."

"It's been hell for me too..."

"Ahem, it's Harry's birthday," said Ron. "So, let's party!" He turned on a CD, and everyone started to dance.

"Oh God Fred, look even the twins seem to want to dance!" cried Rosie as the twins began to shake to the music.