Status: active

Surf Your Way Into My Heart Or Drown Trying

Chapter 1

"Amy are you coming to the beach today?" Jamie asked for the millionth time and I answered for the millionth time.

"Yes Jamie I am coming to the beach!" I said now getting annoyed. She might be my best friend but she can seriously be so impatient.

"Well hurry your skinny ass over hear! The guys say they want some real surfing competition since I'm still a beginner." She said mentioning the guys. The guys consisted of Tyler, John, and Kyle. They have been my friends for some time now and they taught me how to surf when I was twelve. I gotta hand it to them because surfing is now my life.

"Okay, I'll be there in a bit. I'm trying to decide which board to bring." I said looking at my three boards laid up against my bedroom wall. Which was covered in surfing toffees, medals, and pictures of my parents before they died.

"You know which one to choose! Pick old fateful!" She said with laughter. I looked at old fateful. She is my very first surf board that my parents bought me for my last birthday before they died. I loved that board.

"Okay, I'll pick her then. I'll see you in ten. okay." I said grabbing my bikini. I didn't feel like wearing my wet suit today.

"Okay! Hurry up! Bye!" Jamie said before hanging up the phone.

I stripped down and put on my simple black bathing suit. I grabbed my board and my tanning spray and was out the door. It was a good thing I live in tybee. I live in a beach house my parents left me in there will. It's right by the pier and I was on the beach in five minutes. I ran to my friends who were waiting for me in a secluded spot on the crowded beach.

"Jamie!" I yelled waving frantically as she turned around to see me. Her blond hair shined in the sun and her blue eyes sparkled with her own joy of seeing me. Behind her were the guys. Tyler with his dark brown hair and hazel eyes, John with his red hair and green eyes, and kyle with his blond hair and blue eyes looking exactly like his twin sister Jamie as she ran toward me.

"About time you came! The swell is getting bigger and the guys say its a great day to catch some waves!" she said excitedly. I looked toward the ocean and sure enough the waves were picking up and showing some improvement of how they usually are. Today was a very good day to surf. I look toward the guys as the warm June ocean breeze blew my long brunette hair behind me.

"Lets surf!" I yelled to the guys who cheered and grabbed there boards. Completely forgetting to put on tanning spray but with a swell this good any surfer would forget about the sun rays and look toward the ocean.

Our boards hit the water with a splash as we started to paddle out toward the sea. Diving under baby waves as we were getting to the bigger ones. My smile was in full bloom as my hair got wet with sea water and a promising wave rose out of the sea.

"Here we go!" I yelled turning around telling the guys this was a good one. I started paddling against the current as it pulled me in and I stood at just the right second and started to glide across the wave. It was exhilarating to surf the wave. Putting your hand out towards the huge body of water as you surfed to shore.

The wave soon died down and I found myself paddling back into the ocean but sadly I missed a good one. I looked behind me as the guys were just now paddling back to the waves. I then looked up ahead as another surfer was surfing this wonderful wave before it crashed on him. He went under the water and his board came back up before he did. He was flouting face down in to the water and right then I knew something wasn't right.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think of the first chapter?
I hope you like it. This story literally came out of nowhere! ;D
SUBSCRIBE&COMMENT!!!!!!
plz&thnx