Love Is Dead

nine

Carmen’s P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of mumbling close by. I took the sleep out of my eyes, then looked around to see my mother and Simone. I realized I was sitting on Bill. He woke up, we both froze. When we stopped staring at one another I got up, but fell on my butt, and laughed. I tried not to laugh to hard because, if I laughed to hard I would snort. But then again I snorted, and that got everyone in the room to laugh. The laughing fest went on for at lest 30 minutes. Then I got up and walked, again more like stumble, to the bathroom. I took my shower then did my morning route. I dressed, in a Black with light blue stars dress, with my hot pink, and black striped leggings. When I got down stairs I was embraced in a huge group hug.

“Guys… can’t… breath…in… pain…” I said

“Sorry.” They said in unison.

“So how bad is it?” I asked, “do you think I will be able to play on Sunday?”

“What is on Sunday?” Bill asked.

“Oh, nothing,” I told him. “Hey Sarah we have to run to Hot Topic, then I have to get my guitar from the shop.” I said really excited. See my Mother, and Step Father got me a brand new guitar for my 18th birthday.

“Oh can we go right now, just give me a minute to get dressed.” Sarah said, then ran up the stairs.

About 1 minute later, Sarah was down stairs again fully dressed, with hair and make-up done as well. She was always the fast one, and for me I am like 300x slower than her. When we were about half way to my car I heard Bill’s voice, I turned around to see Bill standing a few feet away from me. I walked over to him.

“Yes?” I asked.

“Do you mind if me and my brother come with?” He asked a little embarrassed.

“Sure.” I told him, “Oh and you don’t need to be embarrassed about it.” That got him even more embarrassed.

He ran inside his house and got Tom, they ran back to my car. Sarah, and Tom were in the back sit of the car. And Bill and I were in the front. Before we left, I had to run inside to grab my Scream CD, or Sarah would have been pissed at me for not grabbing it. I got into the car, and put in the CD. Bill and Tom looked at us weird.

“What?” Me and my sister asked together.

“Tokio Hotel, you like them?” Bill asked, then got hit by his brother. “What is was a question.” He told Tom.

“Yeah, Gustav’s my cousin, why” I asked him.

“No reason.” Bill said.

Mean while, the music was playing, Sarah, whispered in my ear, something about Bill wanting to ask me out.

“No, that can’t be true.” I whispered back. Then rest of the way there was quite. When I got to the parking lot and turned off my car, we all got out besides Bill. I turned around and walked back to the car When I was about 30 feet away from the car Bill got out and walk toward me.

When I got to him I asked “Hey what’s wro-” I started, but was cut off by Bill’s lips on mine.

At first, I was shocked and did not know what to do. When I gathered my thoughts, before he pulled away I started to kissed him back. He was surprised, at first, then deepened it. About 30 seconds later, I pulled away. And to find my arms around his neck, and his arms around my waist. He placed his head on mine and stated.

“I am sorry, I … I .. just.. you were… you are… I love you” He said. Then he sighed.

“I love you, too” I told him then kissed him again, this time it was longer than the first.

About 4 seconds into the kiss Bill’s tongue traced my lips, hoping I would open. I teased him a little bit, then let him in. I could hear and feel our barbells clash together every once and a while. Which made us smile. When we pulled away we were gasping for air.

“Will you go out with me?” Bill asked me.

“Yes, yes I will.” I said with a smile. I grabbed Bills hand and we walked over to a wide eyed, mouth opened, Sarah and Tom.

“You know you are going to let fly’s in” I told them.

They gathered their thoughts and shut their mouths. Me and Bill walked into the mall, Hand in hand. Then I noticed that both Bill and Tom had sock type hats on, and also noticed that girls were staring at us. I pushed past the staring, and we walked into Hot Topic. I asked for the dress that they have been saving for me. They brought me to the back of the store. I tried on my dress, then called Sarah on her cell phone. When she picked up, she was laughing.

“Yeah?”

“Hey, you know those really awesome high tops I showed you early in the week.” I asked her.

“Yeah the super hot ones?”

“Yeah, can you grab those, in a size 10, or a 11.” I told her, “and yes I know I have big feet.” I told her then hung up. About 2 minutes later she showed up with the shoes. When she saw me her mouth drop, and she dropped the shoes.

“Holy shit!” She said.

“What?” I heard, a males voice ask. Then saw Bill and Tom show up behind her. They, too, started to stare, but I could tell in Bill’s eyes he was truly in love.

“What are ya’ll staring at?” I asked.

“Nothing.” They said in unison, but they kept staring.

“Sarah can you hand me the shoes?” I asked her. When her mind returned to her she picked up the shoes and brought them over to me. I went back into the changing room, and put them on. When I came out I got stared at, but this time Sarah took a picture of me. Which made a little screech and toke everyone out of there thoughts.

“Why did you take a picture if me?” I asked a little mad for some reason.

“Because you look Fucking Amazing.” She said then looked at Bill and Tom, who’s mouths were open.

“Bill and Tom shut your fucking mouths you look fucking retarded.” I told them. “So, is it okay?” I asked spinning in a circle.

“Hell yeah, hey do you mind if we head on over to like Debs?” Sarah asked.

“Yeah you can, I will just finish up here.” I said as I walked back into the dressing room.

“Bill you coming?” I heard Tom ask

“Yeah in a minute.” He said. After they were gone, Bill knocked on the door. “Hey, I have something to tell you,” he said.

“What is it?” I said, putting on my shirt.

“Um… Just to let you know I am also in a band.” He said a little hesitantly.

“Nice, so what do you do in it?” I asked surprised for some reason.

“Well, I’m the singer.” He said.

“Sweetness.” I said coming out of the changing room, with the dress, and the shoes. “So, what is it called?” I asked him.

“Please don’t get mad at me.” he said

“I won’t, now tell me please.” I said, setting down my clothing, then grabbing his hands.

He took a deep breath and said something in a rush, and it sounded like its call Tokio Hotel.

“Okay, can you say that again, but slower.” I said while giggling.

“I’m the lead singer of Tokio Hotel.” He said, then looked down, a little embarrassed.

“I knew you look familiar!” I almost yelled, which made him jump.

“What do you mean?” He asked surprised.

“I mean…. can you remember to when you were devilish, and when you guys still worked in the garage?” I asked him.

“Well yeah, how couldn’t I?”

“Well, remember when Gustav said he had to bring his cousin, who he said was annoying?” I asked him

“Yeah, I remember.”

“Well, that was me. Remember you took a picture with me for some reason.” I said then grabbed my wallet, and took out the picture and I showed it to Bill. He took the picture out of my hand to look at it.

“I can’t believe you still have this photo.” He said in shock.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment good or bad