Status: Completed, May have sequel later in life :)

Dear Mr. Gerard Way... Hi, I'm Your Daughter!

The Ghost Of You… 01

{[ July 17, 2007 ]}

“Hey Gee, mail,” the short, tattooed man said handing over two letters.

“Thanks Frank,” he said taking them.

He looked over the first one, from Ma and Dad. He smiled, they all knew they could have called but Mikey and Gerard’s mom loved to write letters. When he got to the second one, he paused. It had no return address.

He opened it any way.

Dear Mr. Gerard Way,

Hi, I’m your daughter! Please don’t throw this away! Read then decide to through it away or not. My name is: Helena Sunflower Heart-Way. I’m turning 11 on October 30th (my mom wasn’t cool enough to have me one day later).

You may remember my mom, Sarah Daisy Heart. You… “saw” each other while you went to school at that art place in New York. Then one day, she suddenly left and you didn’t know where. I only know this because I read her dairy a few years ago. She doesn’t know I’m writing you. Mom’s very sick, with cancer. She has about 3-6 months more to live. After that I’m going to live with some distant cousins of my mom’s I’ve never met.

But before that, I wanted to write you. Let you get to know me I guess. I know of you but not you personally. I know you’re famous. Internet is amazing. I have your nose and smile, as my mom likes to say.

Anyway, I just thought you might want to know. You don’t have to believe me because I understand… what with you being famous and all. I’ll write you again, even if you don’t believe me, all you have to do is through out the letter if you don’t.

Your daughter,
Helena


“…fuck,” as the mans first response after the third read through.

Quickly, Gerard went and grabbed a pen and paper. He did the math. The dates all matched up. Gerard… may have a daughter. One with his nose and smile. A daughter that in 6 months will lose a mother and go to people she doesn’t even know.

He has no way in getting in contact with her or Sarah. He… he’ll just have to wait for the next letter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yet another story I had posted on Mibba (and Quizilla) but posting again so ENJOY!