Status: Active

To Stop Waiting

ChelseaLynn Cohn is a pro at letting go. Her mother left her and her father when she was thirteen, her three older brothers have moved out, all living over an hour away and her best friends (twins) moved away last summer, but she’s let go. Sure it hurts, but she’s set a goal for this summer. She is determined to forget middle school, the mean kids and… him.

~Ok, so this next little piece was what was going to be the prologue, but I decided not to use it. It gives a bit of an introduction to ChelseaLynn's family. Hope you like it:D~

In my room I dedicated one of my walls to all the people who have left. It’s my way of letting go but still holding on. My mom’s on this wall, she left my father for some other guy, but my dad wasn’t that upset. Before she cheated, my mom and dad were drifting apart; they had nothing in common except for their kids. She’s in California now, three states away. The last time I saw her I was thirteen, now I’m fourteen; it’s been a year.

Next to my mom’s picture are the pictures of my three older brothers. James just recently graduated from college and is rooming with his best friend. Kevin turns twenty-five in a month and got married last summer, and bought a house with his new bride. They both live over an hour away, reducing visits to weekends, and even then I don’t see them often. Derrick lives close though, but he and Dad don’t get along, so I always have to get a ride to his house; they both refuse to get within a distance of each other.

I’ve always loved having them all in the house, even AmyLynn admits to missing them. They are loud and annoying and mean, but we love them, and the house is just too quiet without them.

Last on The Wall are Nichol and Lisa Lee. The twins are my best friends, but they moved out of state last summer, right after Mom left. We were the three musketeers, but now I’m the lone wolf.

There are only six people on The Wall, but with this rate, there will be more up in no time.
  1. Chapter 1
    At School
  2. Chapter 2
    At Home