‹ Prequel: It just ain't living

Would you carry me to the end

Chapter 15 It's all Chaotic

Jaslene was having the time of her life having met different people like the band Linkin Park not that she really cared who they were it was more the fact they had giving her candy which due to her tiny frame and from eating so much it was giving her a sugar rush and making her run around like an energizer battery

Enjoying her time with Jaslene Abby found her to be a charming little girl. After leaving the backstage area Abby took Jaslene to the merchandise stalls and bought Jaslene a small MCR t-shirt as she tried to explain to Jaslene what the t-shirt meant jaslene bluntly replied “My Daddy is the bass gui-ta-ist”

Abby smiled and walked Jaslene back to the bus where Frank and Mikey were playing video games while the other 3 being Bob, Gerard and Ray had gone to check out other bands that were playing.

Jaslene jumped in to Mikey’s lap while Abby followed behind her looking exhausted. Greeting both Frank and Mikey, Mikey asked how Jaslene had been.

“She was wonderful and I think we had a lot of fun”
“Jas what did you do?” Mikey asked
Jaslene held up her T-shirt “Abby got me this of Daddy’s band ‘my chem-cal o-amce” Jaslene beamed “And Daddy I got candy and I played with a ball”

Abby interrupted “ I took her to meet the Linkin Park boys and she played catch with Chester and Mike”
“Well it sounds like she had fun, thanks for looking after her, Jas say thank you and goodbye to Abby”
“Byeeee Abbyyy” Jaslene squealed

Abby walked over to Jaslene and gave her a hug “um...anytime you want me to look after her on PR let me know, I’d be more then happy too” Abby said

“Thanks...” Mikey replied

The rest of the afternoon was spent with Jaslene having an afternoon nap while Mikey stayed on the bus, keeping an eye on her , he was lucky as at this stage he wasnt booked to do any interviews.

Abby on the other hand had been at work doing what she needed to do to make sure that PR went along smoothly making sure all bands had what they needed, Though she couldn’t get jaslene out of her mind she’d had such a wonderful time with her, that it was bringing up her dark secret which she wanted to keep hidden forever.

She didnt want anyone to find out..She couldn’t afford for anyone to find out her plan, whether she would go through it was another story. Right now she wanted to be able to spend as much time with Jaslene as possible, to get to know the little girl that had such a sweet heart.

The time had arrived for MCR to go on stage, Everyone was ready even Jaslene she had successfully made Frank say yes for her to come and watch so that when she went to Mikey and asked she said that Frank had already said yes and Mikey then couldn’t say NO. Wearing her little MCR t-shirt and her PJ bottoms which had Donkey from Shrek on the along with her dinosaur Slippers Jaslene was ready.

At the backstage area jaslene gave everyone hugs and kisses, she was so excited when she spotted Abby that she ran up to her and started to ramble how she wanted Abby to watch with her, to watch her daddy play.
Abby happily obliged.

Image
(Abby’s Daddy on stage at PR - Gee there too)

Image
(Mikey playing at PR - Frank as well)

(HOPE THIS GIVES YOU MORE OF A VISUAL TO MY STORY)

Abby was able to get a couple of picture’s for Jaslene, but once again by the 2nd set Jaslene was falling asleep in Abby’s arms that Abby decided to put the little girl to sleep.

Holding her Abby could feel her memories resurfacing as a tear slid down her face, Mikey on the hand was of course oblivious to what Abby was really capable of, how it would turn out was a different story, MIkey had more feelings for Jaslene then her ever thought possible and if anything was to happen to her he wouldn’t know what to do.

Right now he was looking forward to see Francine the woman from Child Services where he could tell her how much he was enjoying having Jaslene in his life, If anything else was to happen...Who would know if Mikey would be able to cope.

(A/N - coz I like writing this story so much I even wrote this chapter with one hand, my arm is in a sling and in a lot of pain.... with the pic they were taken when Mikey played at PR so they are the real thing.I hope you enjoy the next couple of chapters..The excitement is starting as of now. WOOHOO!!! Comment please :-p.)