Status: Done.

I'll Think Of You Tonight

I'm Yours Tonight.

My eyes flattered opened only to see a poorly lighted room. There was only light coming from the opened of John’s curtains. I let my hands search my surroundings since I couldn't even fully open my eyes. I then realized that John was laying right next to me, fast asleep. We eventually just ended up cuddling and falling asleep.

I sighed, keeping my now completely opened eyes on John, taking in everything that has happened yesterday. My arms quickly wrapped around him, bringing him close to me, trying not to wake him. But of course, with my luck, he did wake up.

"Hey babe." He said sort of hoarsely. All I did was give him a huge warm smile. We then laid there staring at each other, in silence, without movement.

"Kennedy," He paused and doubled check that he had my attention. I grinned like a dork, feeling the butterflies in my stomach, not really knowing what he was going to say, but I think I had an idea. "Be my boyfriend."

I could have fainted at the second, but I was able to nod my head, without getting to overjoyed. John pecked my lips and that was official.

He was mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, this is pretty much how Imma end this story.
Next story i'll be more...planned?
yes. haha :] thank you for reading, subscribing, and leaving comments. <3

next story, maybe Stephen Gomez. unf~
i think so. :')