Status: Why is it that every story I write gets reported for having a character description? Where the hell else am I supposed to put it? GRRRR!!!

Addicting Emotions

Chapter 27

Evelyn’s POV

I had rested for the night having slept for a while though uncomfortable. I had trouble moving being so sore and there were tender places all over, I suspected some of my bones were bruised and I knew that some of my ribs were fractured, I could feel it when I moved which I tried to do little of. I had convulsed a lot yesterday and the ground isn’t very forgiving and I had hit it over and over again.
We had all gotten ready again and this time gotten our dresses on and it was moments before we drove over to the Cullen’s which Alice had gotten decorated and the ceremony would happen in their garden by the forest.
Bella looked beautiful in her dress, a red dress because she didn’t want a white one and thought it an inside joke to wear a red one, red for blood and it made us all smile when we thought of the reason and we also smiled because she really did look beautiful and it made her look rosy cheeked as well though that’s also from the make-up Alice had put on her albeit reluctantly let her. The results though were amazing and I was in awe of them all though I couldn’t really stay that was as I kept having to sit down, it was hard to stand and I knew they were all worried about me but I would brush them off saying it was a little ache nothing more.
We piled into the cars and Rosalie and Alice drove so we knew we were getting there fast and I closed my eyes, the speed making me dizzy, then we were soon there.
We climbed out from the car and made our way into the house where Charlie greeted us and smiled nervously. Mom went over and hugged him and I smiled at him before moving through the house and outside into the garden.
I gasped at the sight, it was amazing with the ribbons and such and I couldn’t have imagined something better though I should have with it being Alice designing it. Jasper moved over to me with a smile though it lessened slightly and I knew he could feel my pain, he came to my side quickly and led me over to a chair at the front where I would sit for the ceremony and kneeling in front of me he took my hands and asked
“are you sure you’re OK?” I nodded with a small smile
“yes I’m fine really it’s just my brain getting rid of the pain it was put through, you know Jane didn’t actually cause pain”
“yeah but you were thrashing about quite violently honey are you sure?” I nodded and he looked at me worriedly before he nodded and hugged me then kissed me and took his place as the others filtered out and took their places, Carlisle stood at the front acting as the pastor and Edward stood with him fidgeting waiting for Bella to appear.
Soon everyone was in place and Alice turned on the music and Bella and Charlie appeared at the back door. I saw Edward take in a deep breath making me chuckle and I looked back at Bella and smiled. I felt something wet on face and wiped it with my hand thinking it a tear I hadn’t noticed but looking down I saw blood. I looked at it shocked before I took the tissue I had brought out and quickly wiped my nose and held it there, covering it with my hand and hoping no one noticed but I saw them glance at me, most likely having smelt the blood and Jasper was really worried.
They spoke their vows, a heartfelt few words that conveyed their love for each other before Carlisle declared them married and we all piled back into the house and celebrated.
Through the whole time I had to keep disappearing into the bathroom as my nose bled and each time when I came out Jasper would be there worried and asking if I was alright and while I was happy he was concerned it was getting on my nerves slightly and it didn’t help that my movements were becoming so painful I didn’t want to walk but I knew that I couldn’t ruin their day so I didn’t complain and I sat there and smiled and laughed and enjoyed everyone’s company.
We got home from the party having taken our car which Rosalie had driven there for us and Charlie and Mom went into the kitchen and talked and I followed and said tiredly while leaning on the wall
“I’m just gonna go to bed Mom” Mom looked at me worried but nodded and hugged me
“OK darling, I’ll wake you up in the morning alright?” I nodded and turned and stumbled my way up the stairs before going into my room and pulling on a pair of lounge pants and a tank top before I crawled under the covers and let my eyes close and I slipped into blessed silence.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok guys I'm getting these last few chapters out as I keep getting reported, this time for apparent plagiarism so if anyone knowsanything about the story I have apparently copied then please tell me and I will fix it after looking at said story to see if I really did so though I believe this was done by the person who previously reported me and didn't like that I was pissed at them
well you know what, if you don't like the story, DON'T READ IT!!! simple really