I Tried, I Lied, I Just Can't Take Anymore

Chapter 1: Beginning of the End?

“Gerard, please don’t do this to me.” I screamed.

“I have to! I trusted you, now look what you did. You cheated on me! What the hell did I ever do to you to deserve this?” Gerard yelled grabbing something from his backpack.

“Gerard, wh-, no GERARD PLEASE DON’T DO THIS!” I shrieked,
seeing the black metal frame of the gun he was holding.

“No. All this time people have been making fun of me. All they do is wine and cry about how I should be like my brother or someone else. Which by the way, why don’t you go look for him.” Gerard said giving an evil smirk.

I just looked up at him, and thought no, he wouldn’t kill his own flesh and blood, right? I got up and started searching frantically for Mikey. I finally found him. In the bathroom, stabbed multiple times, shot in the head and the heart, and someone slit his wrists, and I think I know who that someone is.

“Gerard, but why? He didn’t do anything wrong.” I said through sobs, holding Mikey in my arms.

“He was in my way. He knew I saw you and Frankie fucking in the bedroom. He tried to calm me down, but he only made me angry, so I
killed him. Before I did so though, I told him I loved him. So it’s all good.”
Gerard said coldly looking at his brother’s body.

“No, it’s not okay! You only had one brother, you’ll never have him again! Oh my god! This is all my fault. What have I done?” I said still hugging Mikey.

“You’re right about one thing, this is all your fault, and guess what?” Gerard said giving an evil laugh.

“Wh-wha-wh-what?” I stammered.

“This!” he smirked at me.

He reached into the bathroom closet and pulled out a tied up and scared
Frankie.

“Now you’ll have to watch him suffer too.” Gerard said taking out
a pocket knife and making cuts all over Frankie’s body.

“NO! STOP! YOU’RE HURTING HIM!!” I yelled trying to stop Gerard from hurting Frankie, but it was no use.

“You were hurting me the whole time you were cheating on me, so now, I pay you back.” with that said Gerard shot Frankie in the head.

“NO!” I screamed.

I ran over to hug Frankie and make sure he was alright, but he was gone, gone forever. If only I could take back all the things I have done.

“Goodnight Mikayla, sweet dreams.” Gerard smirked and walked away. I was left there in a pool of blood.

I was left there with the hurt and pain, the same hurt and pain that Gerard went through, I get it, lesson learned.