I Tried, I Lied, I Just Can't Take Anymore

Chapter 2: Let's Rewind this shall we? Gerard's PO

“Gerard, come on! Lets go to the club!” Frankie begged.

“Why, there’s no point now. I’m not drinking, I have no one to go with, I just want to stay home and mope around.” I said sadly.

“You know what, forget Lalaine! She isn’t worth it. She moved, long distance relationships don’t work, lets go! You can find someone new, who by the way, will like, no love you for you! LETS GO NOW!” Frankie screamed.

I just gave in. He was right after all. I needed someone. I hate being alone, I just want to be with a girl at all times, if it works out, it does, but if not, I guess I’ll move on. We arrived at the club where we met up with Ray, Bob, and Mikey.

“Hey bro, what’s wrong?” Mikey asked, trying to cheer me up.

“Nothing, can we please just get this done and over with?” I said rudely.

We were there for over two hours now. All the girls that came over to us were so snotty, rude, ugly (inside), and just a girl I couldn’t see myself with. All of a sudden though, I saw her.

She had shoulder length purple hair, bright blue eyes. She was a good height, she was nice, she was wearing a black skirt with black boots, a red tank top, and she just looked in my direction and smiled. She smiled at me? I was just sitting there with my black hair all a mess, I was wearing black jeans and a shirt, but nothing more, but yet, she was looking at me! She started walking over and I could feel myself get hot and sweaty. I was so nervous, but I had no idea why.

“Do you want to dance with me?” the purple haired girl asked shyly.

“Um, yea, sure. My name is Gerard.” I said grabbing her hand.

“Mine’s Mikayla.” she smiled. I felt like I was in heaven. All the guys looked at me. Frankie gave me a thumbs up. I guess
this night was good after all.