I Tried, I Lied, I Just Can't Take Anymore

Chapter 18- I am Going to Lose it! *** it, I Lost

Gerard’s POV

The next day I awake. I can’t take it anymore! I had gone over everything in my head, and guess what? It ends now. I ran to my room. I put something cold, metal, and black into my backpack. I guess Mikey saw this.

"DUDE! What the fuck do you think you are doing? Please don’t hurt them! Come on man. Lets be rational about this." Mikey said wide eyed.

"Rational? Rational? You want me to be fucking rational after what I saw my best friend and my girlfriend doing? I don’t fucking think so." I said yelling.

"Fine then. I just won’t let you through the doorway." he said looking me in the eyes.

"Mikey, you don’t want to get me more pissed than I already am. If you get in my way, things aren’t going to go too well." I said getting heated just by standing there.

"NO! I won’t let you do it!" he yelled.

"Fine, you leave me no choice." I said. I had my way with him, (I’m sure you can figure out that it’s something bad) and dragged his body into the bathroom. I then ran into Frank in the hallway.

"What was all the yelling and the noise?" Frank said scared.

"Don’t worry about it you fucking idiot!" I said angered.

I grabbed him by the hair and dragged him into the bathroom.

"OH my! You ki-kil-ki-killed your own brother." Frankie stammered.

"Yea, well, he was in my way, and I got rid of the obstacle, don’t worry you’re next!" I said, bashing him in the head and locking him in the closet.

Then I headed to Mikayla’s room. I bashed the door open. I ran in there and grabbed her.

"Gerard, please don’t do this to me." She screamed.

"I have to! I trusted you, now look what you did. You cheated on me! What the hell did I ever do to you to deserve this?" I yelled grabbing something from my backpack.

"Gerard, wh-, no GERARD PLEASE DON’T DO THIS!" She shrieked, seeing the black metal frame of the gun I was holding.

"No. All this time people have been making fun of me. All they do is wine and cry about how I should be like my brother or someone else. Which by the way, why don’t you go look for him." I said giving an evil smirk.

She just looked up at me, as if to say no, he wouldn’t kill his own flesh and blood, right? She got up and started searching frantically for Mikey. She finally found him in the bathroom, stabbed multiple times, shot in the head and the heart, and his wrists slit. (I told you I had my way with him.)

"Gerard, but why? He didn’t do anything wrong." She said through sobs, holding Mikey in her arms.

"He was in my way. He knew I saw you and Frankie fucking in the bedroom. He tried to calm me down, but he only made me angry, so I killed him. Before I did so though, I told him I loved him. So it’s all good." I said coldly looking at my brother’s body.

"No, it’s not okay! You only had one brother, you’ll never have him again! Oh my god! This is all my fault. What have I done?" She said still hugging Mikey.

"You’re right about one thing, this is all your fault, and guess what?" I said giving an evil laugh.

"Wh-wha-wh-what?" She stammered.

"This!" I smirked at her. I reached into the bathroom closet and pulled out a tied up and scared Frankie.

"Now you’ll have to watch him suffer too." I said taking out a pocket knife and making cuts all over Frankie’s body.

"NO! STOP! YOU’RE HURTING HIM!!" She yelled trying to stop me from hurting Frankie, but it was no use.

"You were hurting me the whole time you were cheating on me, so now, I pay you back." with that said I shot Frankie in the head.

"NO!" She screamed. She ran over to hug Frankie and make sure he was alright, but he was gone, gone forever.

"Goodnight Mikayla, sweet dreams." I smirked and walked away.

She was left there in a pool of blood. She was left there with the hurt and pain, the same hurt and pain that I went through, maybe now she gets it, lesson learned.