I Tried, I Lied, I Just Can't Take Anymore

Chapter 20- What do you think is Going On? Bob's P

Bob’s POV

"I’m kind of worried." I piped up.

Ray and I were sitting in a coffee shop just relaxing. It was so hectic in that house that we called a home.

"About what?" Ray said taking a sip of his coffee.

"Well, doesn’t it seem like Gerard, Frankie, Mikey, and Mikayla aren’t getting along anymore?" I said staring off into space.

"Yea, well where the hell have you been? Damn, when you don’t want to know what’s happening, you really don’t huh? I mean, I like to stay out of people’s problems, but here it goes. Gerard and Mikayla are suppose to be going out. She has been cheating on him with Frankie. Mikey finds out, but keeps it to himself for a while. Mikey tells Mikayla’s friends and now they all hate her and want nothing to do with her. Gerard at some point walked in on Frankie and Mikayla having sex, he’s kicking both of them out, but he isn’t going to risk losing the band, it’s just going to be awkward for a while, until Gerard and Mikey can gain their trust back from Frankie, which I am sure, will take months." Ray blurted out.

"Holy fuck! Where the hell have I been?" I said with eyes bugging out if my head.

"I have no fucking clue, but I wish I was where you were. I hate hearing about problems like these. But, it is nice and relaxing here. Though I do believe that maybe we should go home?" Ray said standing up and stretching.

"Um, sure, I guess we could do that." I let out in a disappointed sigh.

"Don’t sound so excited about it!" Ray said laughing, being sarcastic.

We walked outside and got in his car. I hope I can talk to Mikayla or Frankie, I really need to ask them something.