I Tried, I Lied, I Just Can't Take Anymore

Chapter 9: Why Am I Like This? Mikayla's POV

Why am I doing this to Gerard and Frankie? I am not a bitch, I am far from it! Though at this point, no one is ever going to believe that! I walked up to Frankie’s room. I thought, maybe I was being too harsh, so I wanted to set things right, just like Gerard wanted me to.

"Um, Frankie, can I please come in?" I asked knocking on the door. The door opened and Frankie let me in. I shut the door behind me.

"So what’s the deal with you calling me Frankie? I thought it was too boyish." Frankie said sarcastically.

"About that. I don’t know what came over me. I am so sorry. I am not doing this just because Gerard asked me to. I feel really bad for what I did." I said apologetically.

"Then why are you the world’s biggest bitch towards me?" he asked, not looking at me.

"Frankie, it’s just that I haven’t seen you since elementary school. When we were younger you promised you never leave me, then you did. I’ve been holding this grudge since like the fourth grade, You were my best friend. So when you made that comment about the sex the other night, I used that as the excuse to as why I was mad at you." I explained.

"That’s all flattering and all. I never went to elementary school with you." he said looking at me confused.

"Sure you did. Here, take a look." I said, pulling out the fourth grade year book. I took it everywhere. It helped me remember people I haven’t talked to in forever.

"See, there you are, and over here, that’s me!" I said laughing at how dorky looking we were.

"I’ll be fucking damned. I guess I’m going to apologize to you, but everything you have been doing to me has been totally harsh. All that just because I made a stupid promise." Frankie said madly.

"I KNOW! I have felt kind of horrible, but I don’t know. I’m sorry, that’s all I’m going to say. I have nothing more to say. If you don’t want to talk to me, that’s fine. At least I know I made the effort to try and confront my past." I said smiling.

I got up and walked towards the door. I had my hand on the door knob, when I felt Frankie’s hand on my shoulder. He turned me around.

"Do you really mean everything you just said? And please don’t lie to me." Frankie asked seriously.

"Yes Frankie. I haven’t been honest with you since we re-met the other night, but this time I am. I’m not going to lie to you anymore." I said about to turn back around.

Before I knew what was happening though, I felt Frankie’s lips on mine. I hesitated at first, but it felt so right, that I just joined in the kissing. His tongue ran across my lips to let him in, I went to open my mouth, but pushed him back slightly when I thought about Gerard.

"Frankie, I like you. You were also my elementary school crush, but I have Gerard, and I can’t hurt him." I said giving a half smile.

"I understand. Don’t worry about it. Maybe some other time, in the long distant future when you and Gerard break up." Frankie said smiling.

"Yea maybe." I smiled back, and blushing.

I walked out of Frankie’s room and closed the door behind me.

"So how is everything between you two?" I heard Gerard say from behind me. He startled the hell out me, that I jumped.

"I am so sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you." he said, laughing.

"Yea, well, it’s alright I guess. I talked to your little friend. We’re fine now. I promise. I’m not going to lie to you." I said feeling guilty about what had just happened a few moments earlier.

"Aw, that’s awesome. See what happens when you talk something out instead of being a bitch about it." Gerard said flat out.

"Gee, thanks. Love you too. Well, anyway, I feel really bad about ruining dinner, so how about you round up the other guys, I’ll get Frankie and we’ll all go get something to eat?" I asked smiling.

"That sounds like an awesome idea. Alright, I’ll go get the others, we’ll get ready and then we’ll leave." he said hugging me.

He left and I was about to open Frankie’s door when it opened and I was pulled in. He must have been listening.

"Whoa! You’re not in a rush or anything are you?" I asked him, laughing.

"Nope not at all. I’m glad I finally get to eat today, but you have to answer a question for me."

"What?" I asked confused.

"How can something that feels so right, also feel so wrong?" Frankie asked coming closer to me and kissing me once more. He ran his hand half way up my shirt, and this caused me to moan. So I pushed him back slightly.

"Cause, I have a boyfriend." I said, not wanting to ruin the moment that we just shared.

"Um, right." he said kind of upset.

"Well, I have to change, so you might want to get out." he said laughing.

"Nope. I’ll stay. It’s not like I haven’t seen a guy in his boxers before." I laughed.

So alright, there was Frankie like half naked in front of me. I so wanted to pull him down on this bed and give him the most mind numbing pleasure he has ever had, but I had my priorities - Gerard. When he was done, he gave me a quick kiss, we walked out, we met everyone downstairs, and we all had an awesome evening.