I Tried, I Lied, I Just Can't Take Anymore

Chapter 8: NO MORE! Frankie's POV

I couldn’t believe she did that! I thought I was going to kill her. Yea, I know it’s only a name, but we asked her nicely, and still she didn’t want to hear it. Why was she being so mean to me? What did I ever do to her? Wait, don’t answer that! Mikayla was in the kitchen making lunch. It smelled so good. Gerard, Ray, and I decided to play a few video games before lunch. We were having a good time.

"Alright boys. Time for lunch!" Mikayla yelled out.

Everyone sat down at the table, when I went to sit down however, she sneaked her way by me.

"I am so sorry Frankie. I miss counted. I only made five plates, not six." she said trying to be all innocent.

"Whatever, I wasn’t hungry anyway!" I yelled and ran upstairs. I sat at the top to see what the guys would say, if anything.

"Yo! Mikayla. That wasn’t cool." Gerard said madly.

"It was an honest mistake, you guys understand, right?" she said digging in to her plate.

"Um, yea, your honest mistake. The nice thing to have done would have been to give him your plate and go make another one for yourself." Mikey said getting up and leaving the table.

"He’s right you know." Ray said following Mikey.

"Way to be a bitch, and to think I was beginning to like you." Bob said, also getting up to leave.

"Gerard, you believe me right? It was an honest mistake." she said trying to be all innocent.

GAG ME! DAMN! I hate this girl. Though, this girl knows she has Gerard wrapped around her finger.

"I honestly don’t know what to believe. The other guys were right. You should have given him your plate. I am going to say one thing though. If you can’t accept my friend for who he is, and get along with him for me, then we’re threw." Gerard said coldly.

WOW! For once, Gerard has stood up to a girlfriend, though none of them were this psycho.

"FINE! I’ll try, but I can’t make any promises. He might hate me after this one." she said coldly.

"That’s all I ask." Gerard said getting up to leave the table.