Status: Updating!

Without You Is How I Disappear

Pizza, pizza!

"Y-you got whose backstage passes?" I asked, setting her down.
"My. Chemical. Romance!" she screamed once again walking into our apartment. Oh great. she said leading me in our apartment. She looked back at me funny.
"Aren't you excited! I'm bringing you! My best friend forever,darling!" she said engulfing me in another hug.
"Yeah, it's great..." I said half heartedly.

"Watcha wanna eat for supper, Hun?" I asked looking through the fridge.
"Um...what do we have?"
"Um...let's see. Leftovers...leftovers...leftovers....Oh! and leftovers," I said looking at each nearly empty shelf.
"Hm, well let's just get some pizza," she offered.
"Alright, you call, I pay?" I said plopping down on the couch next to her snapping open my red bull.

I layed down with my head on her lap and closed my eyes. I might as well fill you in on what's been happening since then right guys? Okay. So I only had one other boyfriend after Gerard. He broke up with me because I wouldn't sleep with him. I was saving it. I wanted it to be the special person in my life. Let's see other things..other things, well I might as well tell you how I met Steven.

I was walking down 53rd street at night. I passed an alley and felt someone grab me and cover my mouth. No one was around and it was completely dark.
"Sh, sh, I'm not gonna hurt you," the dark man soothed.
"Now just be quiet and we'll be done soon enough," He eyed me.

This man was scruffy with a ragged beanie on with laugh lines and crows feet. Then he moved his hands to the brim of my dress. I then realized I wasn't going to be mugged, no, I was going to be raped. His cold hands caressed my body his hands reached the strap of my underwear. I was crying silently. I heard the man unbutton his jeans and I gelt his warm body against my chest. I was now weeping with fear. He forced his tongue down my throat and explored with a grin on his horrid face. I was now quaking with fear. His hands and tongue caressed my now open shirt. Then I heard footsteps.

The man stopped and looked up and stopped momentarily.
"Hey! what are you doing to her!" I heard the man shout, "Stop!" I heard his footsteps coming closer. I heard the man zip up his pants and ran away the opposite direction. I just stood there shaking with fear with gallons of tears running down my makeup runny face.

The stranger came up to me and kneelled down cupping my face.
"Are you okay?! What happened?! Did he touch you?!" he frantically asked looking at me.
I just shook my head.
"I'll take you home" he said and then he carried me, shaking, to his flat.


We became friends after a few sessions of therapy and he got me a job at FUSE not too long after.

I came out of my sedate mode and looked up at Stormy. She looked down at me funny.
"What?"
"Did you order the pizza?" I said as if I already knew she forgot. She grabbed the phone, dialed the number, told other line the order and hung up.
"Yep!" she smiled innocently. I poked her side.

I was watching my favorite show, Viva La Bam, my all time favorite show, with Storm sitting next to me. It was the episode where Johnny Knoxville came to visit Bam, and they had a prank war. It was at the part where johnny re-slurps Bam's soup and Bam drinks and Dunn's face is so priceless. We both start cracking up on each other. Then the doorbell rang.

"Yo, Domino's!" the guy shouted
"Alright, alright," we both said getting up.
I opened the door to a kid about 18 with swept black hair, typical emo kid.
"Okay, one large veggie pizza?" he smiled at us handing us the hot box.
"Uh..." Stormy stuttered at his gorgeous looks.
He gave her an odd look at smiled at me, his lip piercing moving.
"That'll be 15 bucks please," he laughed.
She shoved 2 twenty dollar bills in his hand without unlocking her eyes from him.
"Um," he giggled.
"Just keep the change," I smiled.
"Have a good night," he said
"You too!" I hollered back down the hallway.

"Oh my God, this pizza is so good." Stormy indulged herself in it.
"Are you sure your just thinking about the delivery man?" I laughed picking at my last cold slice.
"Maybe," she shifted her eyes around the room.

The TV was still blaring, playing re-runs of Jackass. We both laughed along the whole way, whilst she reminisced on how she was like a jackass when she was a teen. I looked scared as she said what she'd done and was glad I hadn't known her. I laughed; she knocked my side.

"So are you excited about the concert?" she giddily spoke.
"Yeah I guess, when is it anyways?" I gathered the best smile I could muster up.
"A week," she smiled
"Cool," I again spoke half heartedly.

Alright, so I had a whole week to prepare myself for this. I kept trying to tell myself they probably won't notice me.

"Oh by the way, its one of the exclusive ones so like theres only gonna be like a hundred people going," she smiled
Great. Scratch that plan.
Maybe I could get the flu fast enough so I don't have to go. Maybe not, I'm too anti-social to catch a cold.
Let's see...Oh god, I have to get out of this...
♠ ♠ ♠
new update :)
comments and subscribage?

oh check out my other Mikey story guys!
"Dear Diary, I Hate Mikey Way" new layout and cover ;D