Status: Complete

Poster Boys For Your Scene

Chapter 10

"So, how were my fighting skills today?"

"Well to be honest, if a vampire came to get you, you'd be screwed."

Morgan gave Pete a good punch in the shoulder and then gave him a hug. "Hey, I'm just giving you a vampire's point of view. I know how they think. And I'm just saying, that, well, you wouldn't stand a chance. Well, right now you wouldn't. But I'm sure with more practice you'll get better."

Perfectly content with cuddling in silence, the couple just sat there. That is, until Patrick entered the room. "Hello my two little love-birds. May I join you?" They both scooted over on the couch. As Patrick sat down, Pete noticed something wasn't right.

"So whats up? Is everything okay?"

"I don't know. Something just doesn't feel right. Do you know how animals can always sense a storm coming hours before it actually happens? I'm not sure, but I can just feel something in the air." Pete had been wondering the same thing lately.

"Yeah I know what you mean. The atmosphere... Something is just weird."

"I think we have to be extra careful for the next few days. We need to make sure the girls get as much training as possible. And from what I hear, especially you, Morgan."

"Aww thanks, that's so considerate of you."

"Aha I'm always thinking of others. Pete, where did you find this chick? I mean, how did you meet?"

"Well, I was hiding in a utility closet and all of a sudden, she comes in and starts stuffing her face with goldfish. I ask her for some and she turned on the light. The first time I saw her face, it was covered with half-eaten goldfish. It was the cutest face I have ever seen in my life." She gave him a bigger hug. Note to self: goldfish are my all time favorite food. He leaned over and gave her a nice, gentle kiss.

"Ewww kooties!"

"Shut up Patrick!" He leaned toward Morgan and whispered, "Do you really want to make him upset?" She nodded. This prompted Pete to grab Morgan's hand and pull her on top of his lap. Holding the back of her head, he started making out with her. It was like one taste of her lips wasn't enough. He kept coming back for more, and more, and more, much like a thirsty animal that hasn't drank for days when he stumbles upon a waterfall.

"..Erm, I'm still here. Do you want me to leave?"

They didn't stop. Rather than that, Pete just spoke in gasping intervals. "Umm... ahh...we'll... be right... out..." Patrick left laughing. Ahahaha he looks like such a doofus when he makes out. But what the hell, the guy's happy.

Things were getting more intense. The kisses were with more force and at a faster cadence than before. He was now holding the small of her back; she was grasping his hoodie by the collar. But everything stopped when Joe came in. "GUYS! SHIT COME ON!"

Pete's response was short of breath. "What... happened?"

"It's Becky! Come NOW!"

____________________________________________________________________________

It was Beckett himself, standing over Becky's unconscious body. The grin on his face indicated that he wasn't leaving until he got what he wanted: her blood.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my! What will happen? Mwahahahaha... Okay, so I have already started writing the sequel to this story. I really like how it's going so far. =] At this point, I think I'll post a couple chapters a day until the story is done. Then I'll post the sequel at a slower rate. Comments are still appreciated!