Status: Complete

Poster Boys For Your Scene

Chapter 9

"Rise and shine! Come on sleeping beauty! Get dressed and come down stairs. It's time for breakfast."

"EHH what the fuck, Andy?!? It's like six in the morning! And what am I going to get dressed into?"

"You can borrow one of my shirts and some pants from Pete. And he's already down stairs so you can go in his room. And hurry up! It's going to be a big day today!"

My god, this guy is WAYYY too cheery in the morning. Melissa reluctantly got up and went to Andy's dresser and picked out a simple black t-shirt. Then, she went into Pete's room and searched through his dresser to find some pants. Right as she found a nice pair of red ones, she saw Morgan sit up in her bed. "Oh I'm sorry, did I wake you? I was just finding some pants to borrow. Weird, he's the same size as me."

"It's cool. Andy woke me up five minutes ago. I was just trying to regain consciousness."

"Okay. So... Are you and Pete, you know, together now?" Morgan simply smiled and nodded her head. Then she joined Melissa in a search for pants. After about a minute of rummaging through millions of skinny jeans, she settled on a purple pair. Then she started laughing uncontrollably and fell on the bed.

"Aha what is so funny?"

"We've only known each other for a couple of days, and I'm already in his pants!" Now they were both cracking up on the bed. Pete walked in with a toothbrush in his mouth.

"Are you guys wearing my pants?"

"Ahaha I hope you don't mind. Andy said I could borrow a pair."

"Nah it's all good. I have tons. Everyone is already downstairs, so hurry up, you're missing all the fun. Andy is making protein shakes!" Sarcastically shooting himself in the temple with his hand, he walked off.

____________________________________________________________________________

"Welcome ladies, to my humble abode." Andy pressed a button near the TV, opening up the wall behind them and revealing a door. He punched some numbers in the keypad and lead the girls in. inside, there were weapons, targets, floor mats, punching bags, a comfy looking couch, and some guitars and drums.

"This is where we will prepare you to fight the vampires. Now let's start with a brief weapons demonstration. Hey, Pete. What are you doing here? I'm trying to fucking train these wimps to be ninja vampire killers!"

"Relax! I'm just observing. This should be fun." He took a seat on the couch and waited for the show to begin.

Andy Picked up a gun that shoots wooden stakes. "Okay, this is probably the most effective weapon to use if you know how to aim. if you shoot a vampire in the heart, you will kill him instantly. Or, you could stun him with it, but it's kind of a waste of ammo. Melissa, try to hit that target right in the chest." She took the gun from Andy and opened fire. Her first shot was a spot on hit through the heart. Everyone's jaws hit the floor. "Whoah! It took me at least a month to learn how to do that. Here did you..."

"I play a lot of video games, so I have pretty good dexterity and a sharp eye. Impressive, huh?"

A hot chick that plays video games and can shoot a gun? Is she real? "Yeah! Umm... Here. Becky, it's your turn." Becky took aim and landed one right in the target's, erm, family jewels.

Pete cringed his teeth. "Owch! Well, you have the right idea. That would slow me down..." Becky handed the gun to Morgan. She tried to aim, but the stake landed in the wall instead of in the target.

"Wow, I'm such a klutz..."

"No, you're fine. Here, let me help you." Pete went behind her and helped her aim the gun. She felt all warm inside when he brushed his lips gently over her ear and whispered, "Now all you have to do is pull the trigger." Andy looked at Melissa and made a puke face, making her laugh. Becky was still trying to aim with an invisible gun.

After several attempts, Morgan actually hit the target with a decent aim. It took them until about noon to briefly discuss all of the weapons and to learn some basic defensive strategies. When Joe came in and yelled "IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!" Time for lunch.

"Hey Melissa, I'm really impressed! I didn't know you had it in you. You would make an excellent vampire slayer with a little more training."

"Well I'm a complex girl. One minute I'm putting on make-up, the next I'm kicking your ass. That's just how I roll."

I can't believe I'm saying, well, thinking this, but I think I might, actually... like her. But she's only a fangirl! A hot, vampire slaying, video game playing, smart fangirl...
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh Andy has a crush! Andy has a crush! (teehee). My friend Anna is over right now, chewing obnoxiously in my ear and telling me that I'm a dick. Gotta love your friends. =]

Comments please! I'll be happy to post more if you just ask. <3